"Pellow"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Damn, his guy also hates Phase Connect too! I wonder what he thinks of alt right neo nazi Phase Connect member Pipkin Pippa!

Archive

'His culture'...? Does this Yamanba claim he's Ramesses II or what?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
'His culture'...? Does this Yamanba claim he's Ramesses II or what?
Admittedly it's the only thing they've got going for them, everything post-700BC has been a steady decline. He has to somehow validate his miserable existence in the shithole that is Egypt.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Damn, his guy also hates Phase Connect too! I wonder what he thinks of alt right neo nazi Phase Connect member Pipkin Pippa!

Archive

Why is the Egyptian so set on not appropriating culture not complaining by posting angry letters written on papyrus?

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
The stream is late by 20 minutes but Izuru's 4th-anniversary stream is finally starting (with some guests later). He's by far one of Holostars strongest singer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dey got 'er again

Archive

EDIT: hmmm

Screenshot_20230622-082644_Discord.jpg

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
NePoLaBath highlight of their diablo collab that i had no idea even happened

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Why are they voting for ironlung? I want 2 year advice!
The quickest rundown/tl;dr I can give for the topic- mostly because it is a morbidly hilarious rabbit hole on an ongoing shitstorm:
Some rich dude built a the equivalent of a sewage drain pipe with a window with "diversity and inspiration" piloted with a mad catz knockoff looking usb game controller. Charged $250k GBP (edit; they paid in bong dollars lmfao) to ride in it (only up to 5 people including himself). Communication with this vessel was lost like a day or two ago due to some sort of failure. This """submarine""" is assumidly now stuck 15 thousand feet underwater by the Titanic's ruins because it's the shittiest fucking deep-sea vessel ever conceived. Nobody knows if we can get these rich dudes out from that depth safely. They had like 40 hours of oxygen left (they did not install a way to renew oxygen for long periods of time) yesterday.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

The quickest rundown/tl;dr I can give for the topic- mostly because it is a morbidly hilarious rabbit hole on an ongoing shitstorm:
Some rich dude built a the equivalent of a sewage drain pipe with a window with "diversity and inspiration" piloted with a mad catz knockoff looking usb game controller. Charged $250k USD to ride in it (only up to 5 people including himself). Communication with this vessel was lost like a day or two ago due to some sort of failure. This """submarine""" is assumidly now stuck 15 thousand feet underwater by the Titanic's ruins because it's the shittiest fucking deep-sea vessel ever conceived. Nobody knows if we can get these rich dudes out from that depth safely. They had like 40 hours of oxygen left (they did not install a way to renew oxygen for long periods of time) yesterday.
Nah The cobtroller they used is wireless, which worse cause radio signals get real finicky when it is under water.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen is participating in Twitch Rivals, playing Apex Legends

Also PayDay 2 collab with TSB - Nocturnal, Axel, Altare

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

wtf happened to YAGOO. He looks skinnier than before

USS IOWA

He went on a diet, He got diagnosed with High blood I believe.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Even more weird if you consider that, since he went to las vegas some time ago, he should've at least get some good food from it

.... Maybe its a yagoo doppleganger.

akaaoi

YAGOO takes his role as Cover's goods supermodel so seriously that he's studied and taken inspiration from other supermodels and emulated their most common attributes, which includes diligently developing anorexia.

Jealous

Lurker

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Admittedly it's the only thing they've got going for them, everything post-700BC has been a steady decline.
I dunno man, ethyopias history and culture is also pretty neat.

Read the tweet, Egypt never been black, more Mediterranean really, in the first place and every single ancient egyptian was enslaved even before muslim people took charge. Hes like Xavier from that one funny 3d cartoon, replace mesoamerican with egyptian.

Last edited:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Some rich dude built a the equivalent of a sewage drain pipe with a window with "diversity and inspiration" piloted with a mad catz knockoff looking usb game controller. Charged $250k GBP (edit; they paid in bong dollars lmfao) to ride in it (only up to 5 people including himself). Communication with this vessel was lost like a day or two ago due to some sort of failure. This """submarine""" is assumidly now stuck 15 thousand feet underwater by the Titanic's ruins because it's the shittiest fucking deep-sea vessel ever conceived. Nobody knows if we can get these rich dudes out from that depth safely. They had like 40 hours of oxygen left (they did not install a way to renew oxygen for long periods of time) yesterday.

Really good video about the whole thing.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

UberSoldat

May I kindly know what the stance is regarding the posting of former vtubers becoming fleshtubers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom