Early Adopter
Don't forget to vote for tomorrows Pippa stream

Archive

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
@Murrayしないで you should start an after dark show and have guests and invite aprimum to it. That would probably be the best thing ive watched in years.

It's a long shot, but what the heck. I've been wanting to start doing collabs soon anyway.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Why are they voting for ironlung? I want 2 year advice!
Because it's timely and topical right now in the most fucked up way you could imagine

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
:shiinastare:
It's always them quiet ones, I tell ya hwat.
she's either a raging lesbian or just an awkward dork. I remember saying how she is kinda afraid of guys and the only dude she talks to is her*brother, she has no issue talking to girls. To all this where is she even from?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

No Name

It's a long shot, but what the heck. I've been wanting to start doing collabs soon anyway.

I doubt she'd do it, but if she agreed, please don't namedrop this place.
I prefer not having too many crazies around, we're already reaching critical capacity.

UberSoldat

I doubt she'd do it, but if she agreed, please don't namedrop this place.
I prefer not having too many crazies around, we're already reaching critical capacity.
All it takes is a single search of his name, Murray's profile here is the third result on Google

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Plat is whatever, he's not a gm if 3 of his names are plat. probably a neace scenario where hes gm on some shitty not na server.
probably should of added that. yeah. Take this knowledge combined with playing in some of the easiest seasons of league. *sad trombone* am I wrong in remembering Holo has one in challenger?

Some new "Vtuber group" is teasing debuts for the 25th. They've almost all QRT or replied to the posts with something like "ooo wonder who this is?". Most of them are below 500 followers on Twitter.
The only one I recogize is Yomicham from Tsunderia's Gen 4rn't.

correct my folklore if im wrong but isin't the 7th child considered especially cursed so cursed infact that stealing their soul makes you immortal or something.
View attachment 31941

Speaking of freaks, I need to start disabling chat.
chat is always disabled which is why you should turn it off.
"You wish Rainfurest had as much sex as OffKai." -Marimari_EN
No one wants that thats how they BREED.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I, too, wouldn't join Niji if my channel was bigger than their already existing livers, they fired 2 people over literally nothing, they would take half of my paycheck, and the company is infested with woke alphabet people and fujobaiting. I don't think Niji is in position to scout for anyone, their rep is horseshit, and the people who would be big enough for them to scout for, are also big enough where joining Niji would be a downgrade
I mean, after all those yab I sincerely believe alot of people now will be considering on Niji. But at the same time, there would still plenty of people, be it indies or ex-corpos who felt like going to Nijisanji is a more better choice despite knowing all the shit-heap the management are doing.

It could be something like "oh, I just want to be on the same company as my oshii", maybe they feel like being a corpo is a good way to advance to their career and is either too wary for the smaller corpos or doesn't feel like they are good enough for Hololive. Or maybe they just desperate. Desperate enough to take it rather than going the safe way out or thinking "Eh, I can just learn things and bits, then ditch if I feel like it's good enough", who knows.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Some healing after watching a League Player as a new vtuber

Mama SEXO always deliver with her voice

Here's Matsuri talking about Mamatsuri with her SSK teammates a few months back. The VOD on Matsuri's channel where Matsuri has Mamatsuri as guest has full CC English translation by lyger as well.

Jump to 2 minutes in for interesting elf laugh.
I'm not even good at this sort of thing, at least not fruit farms level of good. His opsec is a quick google search and a following of haphazardly scattered breadcrumbs away from finding him. Anyway, I left this out of the post because I wanted it to be just information but I should say I didn't do it because he tried to figure out what VTubers look like or whatever, that'd be pretty fucking hypocritical considering our roots. I did it because this comment is massively fucking rapey:
View attachment 31957
I think the guy's a creep. Collecting information about the people behind the avatar is one thing, meeting them in real life and fucking with them, and then going into their chat to rub it into their faces is another. Not that I particularly need a moral justification to collate publicly available information but I just wanted to make it clear.
I have to say, refugee welcome.

AZKi's Geoguessr adventure today will be in Indonesia with Ollie at 10PM JST.

Also finally found the clip of AZ-Aki duel.

Here are some other Niji livers' comments on Mirei's graduation.
Ange

Takamiya Rion

Kanda Shoichi

Kannagi Tenri will premiere a cover at 7PM JST.

You can listen to it while waiting for the feign collab stream to start, they will probably still be doing their introductions. Here's Patra's POV.

I think this is the first time Patra will interact with Laplus as well, if you remember this clip from before.

Here's a clip from yesterday's Robe and A-chan stream.

At one point A-chan sperged out talking about Omegaverse.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS drew her feet on stream. Whelp, guess I'm a footfag now! :irysisadork::gunpeko:

Also when going back to get that timestamp I noticed she had a ~1 frame browser/obs leak that shows literally nothing, but I figure it's worthwhile to make note of it because 3 IRyS's were on screen at once, and the more the merrier! Seems like her window capture of MSpaint captured a chunk of her screen for a split second, must be an obs bug?
1687424933514.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Interesting retweets from Sakana:
1687425407699.png

cucurut

Plat is whatever, he's not a gm if 3 of his names are plat. probably a neace scenario where hes gm on some shitty not na server.
I refuse to believe he did not make it into diamond at least given he has played probably daily for over 5 years. Plat is achievable just by pure muscle memory. These must be smurf/deranked accounts for the plays. Very common. Also NA is shitty server.

Also how do I quote after already making the post?
Personally I always write new reply and copy-paste it as edit.

Incoming message from Uruka

Archive

Seiso bear my ass. She used this very printer to print her own lewds on stream.
1687425073243.png1687425041059.png

(yt)

:shiinastare:
It's always them quiet ones, I tell ya hwat.
she's either a raging lesbian or just an awkward dork.
Yes.
I remember saying how she is kinda afraid of guys and the only dude she talks to is her*brother, she has no issue talking to girls. To all this where is she even from?
Should be Philippines.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I missed the gay fish tbh.
Its good to return to normalcy, with mari's insane but cute late@nite streams

RiverBear

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

God's Strongest Dragoon

View attachment 31951View attachment 31952View attachment 31954
Name: Rory J Anderson
Email: RJ2theLA2@hotmail.com
Twitter @theRJAnderson - confirmation that it's him: (Archive 1 2)
Date of Birth: August 21st, 1987 (archive)
View attachment 31950
ClustrMaps brings up a Rory J Anderson living at 1037 Hazel St, Chico, CA 95928 (Archive,) he has posts from 2009/2010 in his Twitter feed that mention being in Chico and confirms he lives in the northstate. The address is apparently linked to a "Kathryn Taylor" and at one point on his Twitter he mentions a "Katie" in 2015, it's plausible this could be an ex-girlfriend. It lists him as being 39 years old however, which is incorrect, but lists his date of birth as 1983-12-31 which is slightly suspicious (kind of feels like it was scraped from a form he threw a random year into that defaulted to 31st of December.) His mother worked at the California Employment Development Department in 2014, (archive) and he has family in LA and the bay area (archive) confirming at the least he's from California.
Brief look into a Kathryn Taylor shows a location of Redding, CA with Chico, CA as a past location (archive). Considering her listed age of 37, this would line up with Rory's listed age of 39. However this conflicts with his 2010 tweet that he had just turned 23 (which would put him at 35 now). That shared address of 1037 Hazel St, Chico, CA is a 2bd 1ba house (archive). The address lists residents as Rory, Kathryn, and a Kenny Warren (archive).
Tweet from 2015 mentions he's bowling at Shasta Lanes, a bowling alley in Redding, CA (archive).
Tweet from 2018 shows him mentioning Redding, CA to Pepsi (archive).
Tweet from 2019 where he tweets at Win-River Resort, which is in Redding, CA (archive).
Tweet from 2016 to a 2013 Reunion video mentioning "Cousin Rory and Sister Lindsey", uploaded by a Kris Venden (archive)(youtube video).
Another video uploaded by Kris Venden mentions "Cousins Rory and Tami" (archive)(youtube video). This Tami is potentially a sister of Rory as he's taken what appears to be an immediate family photo with 2 girls.
This Kris Venden has other videos indicating they are from Washington and they went to University of Washington.
Potential linkedin account (archive).
Potential Facebook account (archive).
In the 2013 video's comment section, is a comment by @theRJAnderson, likely his youtube account (archive). While the only videos are from 14 years ago, the "Favorites" playlist was last updated on March 17th, 2022.
The youtube account links to a Myspace account that is largely dead. However on March 1st, 2015, he updated his "Top 8" with a Chelsea Taylor (archive). Currently no leads on whether there is any familiar connection to this Chelsea Taylor and the aforementioned Kathryn Taylor. His connections on his Myspace link to another account named "Rory J.L. Anderson" (archive). In this second account, it lists Rory Anderson and a Michelle Anderson in his top 8. Both accounts of Rory listed Shasta Lake as their location. There is also a connection with a Tamara Johnson, who may be the earlier mention "Tami" that is potentially Rory's sister.

Overall he may not actually be living in Chico, as the only tweets referencing Chico are more than a decade old and he's likely living in Redding now. He may have been going to college in Chico. He mentions on June 12th, 2010 that school starts in 2 months (archive) and then he says he's leaving Chico and going back to Redding on Nov 10th, 2010 (archive). So he either finished up an extra quarter that likely went from August to October or alternatively he may have dropped out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom