"Hey Moona!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
be more specific, we have had a plethora of retarded drama in the past 48 hours,
Retarded drama AND drama about retards

Edit:
The conversion rate for subs > CCV off shorts is low to be sure, but I doubt it's zero, and she's got a lot of subs.....
The conversion rate has always been super low from what I've seen, but I think the people who actually broke through and got it to convert to livestream viewers was Yuko and Rin. Hell, Punkalopi has 500k+ subs from her shorts, but pulls 400CCV+ on her livestreams.

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
CCV dispite being the "big important number" won't change much because of a few subs even as much as 60K remember the majority of those came from seeing her youtube shorts which are a far cry from being willing or able to sit down and watch a full stream.
The conversion rate for subs > CCV off shorts is low to be sure, but I doubt it's zero, and she's got a lot of subs.....

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Given we're at the point now where "Vtuber Gangbangs" needs its own subcategory in the recap, I'm curious how much @Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka regrets making this forum.
The forum is now on its' way to being known as a premiere place to discuss VTuber Gangbangs alongside /vt/.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The forum is now on its' way to being known as a premiere place to discuss VTuber Gangbangs alongside /vt/.
Sometimes it's nice having an oshi who's terrified of human interaction.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Also here's a job listing for Idol Corp.

If I remember correctly they're also still looking for talent managers.

I actually admire Idol's commitment to diversity - judging by the designs of the new gen, they'll even hire colour-blind artists to work for them.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Also @Autisticus it looks like Nazuna wont leave Vshojo because she will still be there for this event

Well, she is supposed to have a panel at AX with Kson and Henya. Let's see if she bothers to show up there first.

Sometimes it's nice having an oshi who's terrified of human interaction.
Didn't stop her from being groomed by a furry pedo.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Our Lowtax is truly heir to the throne of the original Richard Lowtax Kyanka.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Idol is going insane

EDIT: Don't say the quiet part out loud Yuri

Archive

yeah no shit, someone did and got scammed out of I don't know how much money. Your shipping costing 80 bucks? gotta thank yuri and her gypsy ways for that.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Hakka and the hyperx vtuber collab started

Is this the new meta for these companies? First we get Gx aura and now this one? Does hololive ever had a partnership or collaboration with hyperx or is this just a random collab?

Edit : also doesnt seem like she has a channel of her own she streams on the official hyperx channel.

She streams once a week on Wednesday on the HyperX Twitch channel. Okay CCV.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The conversion rate has always been super low from what I've seen, but I think the people who actually broke through and got it to convert to livestream viewers was Yuko and Rin. Hell, Punkalopi has 500k+ subs from her shorts, but pulls 400CCV+ on her livestreams.
Rin's CCV has tripled from her pre-shorts days and Yuko's has doubled. Yuko even said she stopped doing them for now because she didn't like how fast she was growing. It's easy to dismiss the shorts meta cause it doesn't convert well for most people but when it works, it works. No reason not to try it if you're a chuuba attempting to grow.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
New Niji wave and also a bunch of recent graduations with a see you soon in them. I just hope Beryl/Peari found a better place than Niji. I'll take Phase even, but man, the timing lines up for this.

e: every time Niji and the smaller corpo bring out new gens I imagine the talent pool for HoloEN being sucked even drier

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
She streams once a week on Wednesday on the HyperX Twitch channel. Okay CCV.
I Like her rigging and they have good energy together but hakka is a pretty intertaining guy so it helps. But this mf doesnt know how to play chess and its making me rage internally its like one of the oldest board game ever did he not got raised by parents or something???

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I Like her rigging and they have good energy together but hakka is a pretty intertaining guy so it helps. But this mf doesnt know how to play chess and its making me rage internally its like one of the oldest board game ever did he not got raised by parents or something???
that makes the two of us i also dont know jack shit about chess

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Literally /everywhere/ has been talking about this. Even Juniper's discord. I can't get away from it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Fauna schedule drop.

Someone should ask her about briar horses just to find out if she is Pippa from the opposite day dimension

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Chess rank sucks in his country so
107 in the ranking

Animotix

Which is funny because according to Juna, that's just a regular Rin irl. She described her as wearing the cutest girliest outfits, and I am a firm believer that she is not in fact over her "girl in pretty dresses with frills" phase
Also have this. She is a professional shill, numberfag and clout chaser. It's not a menhera, it's a business strategy

i wonder why she likes the blahaj shark so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom