"Hagu? HAGU!?! Oi,oi kaigainiki, ey, I'm watching you"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Maybe it has not been spelled out clearly in here:

in 2013, at the time of the tweets, omocat was not a teenager: she was a 22 years old woman talking about her enjoyment of male middle schoolers and the idea of kidnapping them. It's not less disgusting just because she's a woman.

dated blogpost with age
Hate to break it to you, but there are a number of Hololive members who have, a lot more recently than 10 years ago, talked about diddling boys. Imagine getting kidnapped by big mommy milkers Noel. The humanity. :faunacry:

Limkin

Hate to break it to you, but there are a number of Hololive members who have, a lot more recently than 10 years ago, talked about diddling boys. Imagine getting kidnapped by big mommy milkers Noel. The humanity. :faunacry:
You see, if Suisei or Noel steals a boy as her own personal fucktoy this is of no consequences to them because they don't live in japan. But if omocat does it, this is one less potential boy that this people can use for their own satisfaction. They are just protecting their own hunting grounds, it's as simple as that

Simp

Ame does 3D stuff and Cali is Cali but the what do Ina Kiara do? Ina is also fairly inactive (especially when bogged down with art projects) and Kiara while being active mostly sticks to standard stream stuff ?? ?collabs maybe?
What does Kiara do? Stream the most in EN. And yes orginazing collabs takes time too (she even does outside collabs and holo mama collabs), then she makes Music, EP upcomming in August. She has the most apperances on holo jp channel programs. Holotalk. Organize with artists (member Walpapers for example). Ample fan intercation on twitter. She even went to america to studio Ame just for a 3D MV.

And Ina has a whole high profile Artist career.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
WataSuba wholesome bullying happening in about 2 hours :sanasmile:

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Is the reddit tantrum still ongoing?

You guys missed the most important thing.
>22 years old woman
>in 2013
She's now a hag. I wish to be the little boy j/k

Look Nijifriendos a massive collab with Lapu chan

Interesting lineup. Patra and Rene being there might be the first time Patra is together with someone from 774 post graduation.
The other two Niji are Naraka and Hakase Fuyuki. I have linked some clips of the hyper fujo otaku Naraka but here's one clip of Fuyuki, in spirit of this newbie.

It's hard, I'm a clip watcher (don't have time to watch streams) and Nijisanji clips is the one that brought to this rabbit hole.

Still remember watching Yuzuki Roa (where the heck is she?), Ars Almal, Saku and Yuika. And the fact is there are countless of Hololive clippers but very few Nijisanji ones, also the fact that early on Nijisanji hired some of these prominent clippers to do clips on their own official channels is not really good for the algorithm.

Also it's the fact that sometimes the community in Nijisanji can be sectioned off, for example yeah you like talent A in Nijisanji and he/she seldom interact with rest of the agency, so it's hard to know what's going on with the agency as a whole.
Looks like you may have to find Niji livers who are Holo/VSpo adjacent (latter for FPS/MajSoul content) for example you might get some Toko clips because she's close to Suisei, some NijiHolo clips from their Granblue collab, and hopefully we might get clips from yesterday's KoyoNui's collab.

Hakase's clip I linked above is from a dedicated Hakase clipper with a few other Niji livers. Here's one more clip.

Corvus Interpreter as the name implies is a dedicated Furen clipper. Here's the latest with megane Furen.

Georgie's who clipped a lot of Furen branched out to a few more livers. Here's one from someone with a rrat for grooming Tokyo Ghoul.

Jumping from oneshota to yuri, so this is proof people can change through the years.
And speaking about Nijisanji, I found this twitter thread of a nijifan that is considered reputable to some circle (in particular the NijiID fancord that keep calling Nolan "bule dari ohio") regarding the matter of the JP branch's graduation of Gundou Mirei.

Archive

Problem was, because of this person's distrust toward the international fans (aka the EN people who only take things at face value, or something like that, iunno), it's all in Indonesians, and I'm trying to see if my Indonesian is good enough to translate it to English or something without relying on google translate. And it's rather long, so I might work on this first before updating the post regarding the translation (or make new one).

I'm not convinced. Are you really sure that you are fine and not gonna sperg over Gura getting belittled again?

From the gist of it, looks like the view from Japan differ from overseas in which he thinks overseas viewers are quick to jump and attack Niji the corporation whereas in Japan they know it's been multiple issues and Niji may have bailed Gundou out multiple times, this time the tweet might cause issues with baseball sponsorship, Yostar even dropped her (if you remember there was a MajSoul collab lined up on the day but because she was dropped it became a 3-player MajSoul stream instead). Also she tweeted that she's still in good spirits on her other account which came off as not being serious in her apology/regret. There's a new info which I haven't read anywhere else though, the one where she called Haneru (I presume 774's Inaba Haneru since they have the Mahjong relationship) and cried about the situation (that translator is worried whether this broke any NDA).

Since you want to translate it I may leave it at that, but to expand more on the JP view they are not happy about the situation but can understand if Niji have had enough with all the issues so if she left it can't really be helped.

There are definitely people who would be into that shit on the "wants to be kidnapped by the hot onee-san" side. And courtesy of Elira, there is a lot of fanfics written by girls where they are kidnapped/sold into slavery to hot musicians/celebs, I even posted a link to the most popular one when she brought it up. So this isn't just boys being horny either. Not saying either of this is normal, but let's not act like this is some vile woman who has corpses of infants in her basement drugging up little kids for sex dungeon. There are more than enough willing participants for her fantasy if she ever even thought about acting upon it
Redo of Healer has a significantly higher female viewership as well and considering the statistics are from Japan, they're real women. I remember there's also an Otome game where one of the love interests basically confined the main character in a dog cage and the fan poll has him as the fujo's favourite by far.

Here's Shisui Kiki's 3D birthday live.

To be fair here, this thread is a bit schizophrenic about such topics. A longer while ago, this thread did shit on Celesse (french loli artist) for her... well, pedobait model/art, for instance.

The likes of Watame, Noel, Marine, Suisei, a sizable chunk of the entire fucking Hololive roster sharing their loli/shota fantasies, otoh, get a pass. With some of them (Marine, Noel, allegedly Watame) having crossed from art & anime fantasy to "Actually attracted to real children" (but stopped short of going all the way and got over it).

I don't think that's cause to attack them, precisely because they did get over it, and I'd very much like to encourage said getting over it. And Marine's chat didn't exactly treat it as a harmless joke, either. Lesson learned.

But neither should it be brushed off as literally nothing, particularly if it goes from "Manga character" to "young boy".

A rabid twitter mob attacking Omocat over comments from a decade ago? Bullshit. Twitter mobs are always bullshit.

But I wouldn't brush it off, either.

Marine's chat got the right idea, I think.

In a way the main difference is, with the JP (including the SKB yab Suzuka Utako), for 3D shota their stance is basically NO touch. As long as they are not real people they let their imagination run wild, but they will always draw that clear line. Definitely not the case with that drive by.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
To be fair here, this thread is a bit schizophrenic about such topics. A longer while ago, this thread did shit on Celesse (french loli artist) for her... well, pedobait model/art, for instance.

The likes of Watame, Noel, Marine, Suisei, a sizable chunk of the entire fucking Hololive roster sharing their loli/shota fantasies, otoh, get a pass. With some of them (Marine, Noel, allegedly Watame) having crossed from art & anime fantasy to "Actually attracted to real children" (but stopped short of going all the way and got over it).

I don't think that's cause to attack them, precisely because they did get over it, and I'd very much like to encourage said getting over it. And Marine's chat didn't exactly treat it as a harmless joke, either. Lesson learned.

But neither should it be brushed off as literally nothing, particularly if it goes from "Manga character" to "young boy".

A rabid twitter mob attacking Omocat over comments from a decade ago? Bullshit. Twitter mobs are always bullshit.

But I wouldn't brush it off, either.

Marine's chat got the right idea, I think.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Yeah, Hina is just a retarded druggie.

View attachment 31806

This is the last thing I'm posting in the Marimari goes to Five Guys saga unless Hina flips her shit.
Seeing how the two of them have handled this situation goes to show why I frequently Watch Marimari and not Hina.

In other news on lasts nights SotD with Pomu Mouseys life support mic cable had issues and Pomu was left to improvise while she called a nurse fixed it. The clip

Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

in 2013, at the time of the tweets, omocat was not a teenager: she was a 22 years old woman talking about her enjoyment of male middle schoolers and the idea of kidnapping them. It's not less disgusting just because she's a woman.

dated blogpost with age
trying to lash out at every loli/shotacon in a community based on weeb shit is pointless and dumb may as well fight the tide

Jealous

Lurker
she was a 22 years old woman talking about her enjoyment of male middle schoolers and the idea of kidnapping them
And I enjoy watching a woman cutting up a dildo into a sashimi and serve it on a plate. Have a nice day.

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
trying to lash out at every loli/shotacon in a community based on weeb shit is pointless and dumb may as well fight the tide
They should totally do that. The more they do, the more the weeb community realizes how much trouble they are and reject them. The more those freaks get gatekept, the less I have to deal with this kind of bullshit in this community.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I miss when this was a good site.

I know I'm a shitposter but holy fuck has it gone down hill even a few months ago talking about someone kidnapping and raping a little boy being fine cuz they have a good pair of tits and meaning it? It'd get your ass banned, I know this is a weeb hole but come the fuck on people this place has devolved into borderline no-no square posting while mindlessly simping for talents.

If I wanted that shit I'd be on Reddit.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover

I know I'm a shitposter but holy fuck has it gone down hill even a few months ago talking about someone kidnapping and raping a little boy being fine cuz they have a good pair of tits and meaning it? It'd get your ass banned, I know this is a weeb hole but come the fuck on people this place has devolved into borderline no-no square posting while mindlessly simping for talents.

I just dont give shit about it ngl ultimately as perverse and degenerate as it may be its just drawings and trying to pick shit with everyone into it isn't really any fun find a lolcow whose into that shit and yeah id use it to mock them but being a perv alone doenst make someone a lolcow really

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Guess what retard, this ain't your hugbox. Unless you can prove to me that she raped a little boy, I don't fucking care. Deal with the real life shit instead of fiction.

USS IOWA

I would be weirded out if Omocat said this a month ago but what she said is about a decade ago. We can laugh at Omocat's degenerate past but try to cancel someone for it, I don't like that.

Speech To Text

dated blogpost with age
While I do think being into any of that stuff is disgusting and people into it deserve to be looked at like weirdos, it'd be hard to find a weeb woman who wasn't into it 10+ years ago. Its also literally drama from 10 years ago. This has been brought up so many times when Omocat has gotten popular and every time nothing comes of it. Theres also the fact that its being brought up to a community where fans are willing to wearing shirts of that emoji all the lolifags spam out to a con and get on camera with their faces showing. I doubt any of them will be upset to find out random popular internet artist has said she liked similar stuff to them.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

My thing is it happened a decade ago and she was young. People change a lot over that time, I know I did. This was a very different time where people were very openly edgy back then saying a bunch of unhinged shit for fun. Not gonna judge someone for weird shit they said a decade ago, especially victimless shit like this.

As for any JP people talking about that, loli/shota is a weird Japanese thing that has, unfortunately, not been shamed out of their society, yet. I doubt any of the girls are anything but joking when they bring up that shit. Except Noel, she's a freak.

Last edited:

Limkin

There is a big difference between trying to normalize it and actively baiting pedos with your design, and thinking that it's better to let degens be degens for as long as they can cope with it without hurting anyone. It's 00s with "video games make kids violent" all over again. When violent people found video games to be a good outlet for their anger instead of punching real people it was a good thing. When some game devs start advertising extreme violence to kids as a selling point shit went downhill

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Alright who the fuck put hot chili pepper on the food of the asylum?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
TIL Omocat was a real person and not just some weeb corporation.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Theres also the fact that its being brought up to a community where fans are willing to wearing shirts of that emoji all the lolifags spam out to a con and get on camera with their faces showing.
I absolutely do shame and tell uohfags to fuck off when they pop up in spaces I frequent that aren't /vt/, though.

It's only happened once, so it's probably not a terrible problem, mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom