"My purpose for wearing panties is to avoid injury"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I mean its easier to use google TL, but considering ID's one of my language and I have nothing to do, I might as well translate it as best as I could without relying to it.

It's either this or I post Uki Violeta cosplayer with a gun.
DeepL's a better translator.

Capture.PNG

Wait a fucking second, since when did Proctor allow this one to be removed? What the fuck? Did you find somebody else?! Is she not your oshi anymore?!

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Yeah, Hina is just a retarded druggie.

Screenshot_20230621_052400_Discord.jpg
Screenshot_20230621_053706_Discord.jpg

This is the last thing I'm posting in the Marimari goes to Five Guys saga unless Hina flips her shit.

Did You Know

It's morally right to make fun of Unitards
I mean its easier to use google TL, but considering ID's one of my language and I have nothing to do, I might as well translate it as best as I could without relying to it.

It's either this or I post Uki Violeta cosplayer with a gun.
Well, I meant that someone should still post the googletl so people can get the general gist of it until someone (you in this case) posts a better tl. Also why not both?
DeepL's a better translator.
As far as I know, DeepL can't tl by scanning a picture yet.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The texting part I still don't get at all. How did she get into the room if Mari took her key?
Well, high as a kite Hina might have just pounded on the door and her memory is opening it.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The texting part I still don't get at all. How did she get into the room if Mari took her key?
Yeah that doesn't make a ton of sense since Hina worded it like she barged in the room, but she was high as fuck so I doubt she properly remembers the events.
I'm out of the loop with hina, what did she do now
Hina deleted the vod so here's a clip.

Tl;dr is that she was high at offkai and recieved a text from Mari saying to text her before she comes back to the hotel room. She doesn't read the text and finds Mari with "Five complete strangers" that she's never seen before in the room. Also Mari had to change her bed sheets because juice spilled. Rrats easily brewed from there. Thankfully Mari dealt with it the right way by joking about it.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
And speaking about Nijisanji, I found this twitter thread of a nijifan that is considered reputable to some circle (in particular the NijiID fancord that keep calling Nolan "bule dari ohio") regarding the matter of the JP branch's graduation of Gundou Mirei.
I am quoting myself because I have finished my attempt at translating the entire twitter thread. I'll separate it to each post in the thread. Note for the images within said posts are treated as a full translated paragraph, so it might look a bit janky.

1687341246521.png
Tweet 1:
By the way, I'm also part of the people who truly felt sorry toward Gundou's graduations, and I also know that she's a good person. All of my Oshii is also her best friends and always talking the good things about her. Those who watches her also know that she's a good person. (Intentionally written in Indonesian so those rowdy folks doesn't appear)

Screenshots translations:
During World Baseball Classic, when JP finally won against US after so long and during it's most heated moment, Sensei (Gundou Mirei) basically opened a twitter thread in which she said something about how she's "doesn't understand baseball" but to her, the WBC is very exciting and starting to ask questions during it. On one of it's moment, specifically during the 'dead ball' within said game, she said "Does this this mean if you throw the ball to the batter's head, it is possible for you to prevent the batter to not appear in the field court, right?" on her tweet.

This tweet then went viral, because yes, there is cases of people who died because a ball hitting them on the head, then Gundou said she doesn't know Baseball is that dangerous because, "she doesn't know Baseball at all." The reason this went viral is because "there is a distinct lack of moral" because it can lead to death and unfair play. As bad/jerk of a person you are, are you really going to say, let alone, imagine about harming people like that (especially if it happened for real) just so the person isn't batting anymore?, that's what most of the excuse is used against that tweet.

Here's some stuff that leads to Gundou's image being put in a bad light/not getting better:
a. Gundou has made a baseball-related joke in her previous stream before, so there's a small amount of people that honestly believed she "doesn't know anything about baseball"
b. In her "background account" (I imagine this means her past live account, but not sure - Faceless waifu), Gundou just tweeted "I'm pretty much super genki" even though Nijisanji is being bombarded by big news outlet regarding the issue, so it looks like she doesn't have any regret whatsoever.

Gundou went on into big news channel in Japan, either Sport or General news, public is pretty much very angry. Why big problem? Because Nijisanji at the time has a affiliation with Pro Baseball league of the country and is setting up a partnership/collaboration with other kind of sport leagues as well. This news about Gundou essentially put a dirty stain on Nijisanji's name in the Baseball's world, especially since they are the 'face' of Baseball promotions at the time.

Not only that, Gundou at the time is doing a collaboration with Mahjong Soul and Professional Mahjong player M1. M1 Mahjong at the time of the incident is also hosting a Tournament. Because of that, Mahjong Soul cuts their contract with Gundou in the morning where Gundou was supposed to appear in their official stream in the afternoon (so a several hour's delay) and the M-1 professional player that was present also stated a apology in regards of Gundou.

>> With how big this whole issue is, there's a lot of Nijisanji JP fans that believed Gundou has to be fired, but instead she got suspension. Then in the end she graduate, and there's graduation stream as well. So not fired. However, the international fans who doesn't know the full story beyond piecemeal stuff only focuses on the "baseball joke" part. They doesn't know that Gundou "graduated" means that it all ends well on both side and she even can do graduation stream, and so the EN fans went angry toward the Nijisanji management.

So there it is. She is not being fired, dude. Of course it might be hard for Gundou to return, especially if you consider that those who are angry at her isn't just haters now, but also the fans, because to them Gundou has already caused a mountain of issue to all of Nijisanji and caused other livers/talents to get stained by bad image from her :/ If that's what happened, then if she's going to try again then it's gonna be hard for her personally, if Gundou doesn't want to return then, that's how it is.

Also the EN fans doesn't know that before the baseball tweet, Gundou has a few moments where Nijisanji has tried their damnest to protect/aid Gundou, setting up lawsuits to some of the critics and haters, to the point management is being lambasted for "silencing the critics" because they went toward those that attacked Gundou in Twitter and 2ch.Those who doesn't even understand this would just gonna think that Niji never protected Gundou, even though from the JP fans perspective, it's the other way around. Nijisanji has protected Gundou, so it's understandable that Niji now suspended Gundou.... but in the end Gundou graduates. :/

So that's that.
1687341375626.png
Tweet 2
I truly, genuinely like Gundou, to the point that I watched all of her archives. From studies, history, general knowledge, to all of her trips. I also respected her, and regarded her as something that is 'one of a kind'. But sadly, it's quite painful that it has to end like this.

Tweet image translations:
The people in my timeline at the time who doesn't even know about baseball doesn't have any anything to say that can defend Gundou... :/ Everyone is like, "I thought the thread the funny... but that part is like... i don't know... i can't blame them for being angry..", something like that. Maybe this might be on my own follower/following, so not all of them... but you can see the JP fans in the announcement tweet, most of them respectful, feeling sorry for the news, but at the same time they are not surprised, because well...

By the way, about Gundou,
She cried on the when the incident happened, before calling Haneru (Haneru Inaba, Animare/774 Inc). Haner stated that Gundou is crying to her saying, "You don't have a problem being a friend to a person like me, right?" in which Haneru responded, "What are you talking about? You were always like that, hahahaha" (essentially, she has no issue about it)

The timeline is like this:
Baseball twitter thread >>> news blowing up >>> Gundou slated to appear in Mahjong Soul stream >>> Anycolor suspension tweet + Mahjong Soul removing Gundou from their official tourney streaam >>> Gundou tweeted on her "background"/PL account that she's "super genki" >>> people was like "tch, this woman, doesn't even feel shameful/bad about her action" >>> Haneru spilled the beans regarding Gundou's crying tale in her night stream >> full suspension and no more story from Gundou's end. (To be frank, Haneru talking about is not exactly a good move because that means Gundou is talking to a "third party" and that can potentially be an issue to NDA, but at this point, what's she going to do? And there's nothing that happened after that, at least until now.)

If you look at it objectively, Gundou is not as jerk like that.
I know Gundou is a good person
But well, those who stops in "tweet in background account/PL account" will think that Gundou is that callous as a person like that, and in the end, JP fans is pretty much not happy.

And of course, Gundou has done many things that has "bothered" Anycolor. But all that stuff, we don't know. Best wait till tomorrow and hear it for ourselves from Gundou's word, how it actually happened.

Though to be honest, maybe its just gonna be an hour? maybe even shorter... and maybe there's no comment, even.
There are some who believed maybe the comments will be disabled.
But that's probably because the haters is just too much
In the eyes of Anycolor, there's no reward for Gundou to do graduate stream, especially if she's fired.
But the stream, that's the issue
It's live, there's possibility of speaking something incriminating.
The risk is pretty big.

Okay, maybe she's doing it at gunpoint so that she said anything good, like she's getting threatened or else she get punished, but to be honest, those who supported Gundou is very small among all of NijiJP fans. So there's nothing good trying to "clean Nijisanji's name" because in JP this case about Gundou is not staining Anycolor's name in the eyes of its fans.

Because at the end of the day, most of them already don't like Gundou.

This person is a good example that matches my current feeling about Gundou, got a good way of writing it too.
[Japanese tweet screenshot]
"What a pity. To me, Nijisanji is one of the unique place where people like Gundou-sensei can exist. As the time goes, I understand that there's alot of things that cannot be upheld. Corporation of course knew how it feels to be the one 'grasping at the sands' (defeated/winning empty-handed). I can only pray, but I am hoping a brighter future for Gundou-sensei and this company."
1687341536346.png
Tweet 3
But what has happened is not easily explained as 'not there', The decision to graduate does have alot of concrete evidence to back it up. I sincerily hope everyone can keep a cool head about this.

Tweet screenshot:
Seriously though, if Anycolor really going to fire her, then they should've done it when the incident happened, right?
But it reality, that doesn't happen, no?
But instead those people who at the time is protesting about it might already forgotten about it, is that right?

But they didn't do that, yes. Even though they can do it, and with such big of an issue, the JP fans will supports it and will not even blame them for it.
1687341613932.png
Tweet 4
I just don't like people who sees everything like it's black and white. Even though there can be the gray and there's nothing wrong to be in the middle of it. People these days are confused, and we're reluctant to complain about it. Well, I won't wait.*
*note: the last bit of text is written in Indonesian's secondary language 'Bahasa Sunda'/Sundanese, and since I have no idea about it, it's the only part that I used GTL for it
1687341680578.png
Tweet 5
By the way, just a disclaimer, this is from a listener perspective, alright. I don't know what is happening behind the screen. Listener perspective is also affected from plenty of available information, and responses from other listeners in the thread, my twitter timeline (my timeline is hako/3bk* fan), my JP friends, and those that got retweeted by them.

*note: not sure about hako, but 3bk means "Sanbaka", which is the Nijisanji JP sub-unit group consisting of Inui Toko, Liza Helesta, and Ange Katrina.

Also why not both?
Here's Uki with a gun. And Marine with a gun as a bonus.
IMG_20230618_180624_1.jpg
IMG_20230618_181606.jpg

Even with a gun Uki still look gay. (No offense to the cosplayer, he's doing great for being a guy willingly cosplaying as Uki, the gayest niji alive.)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Yeah that doesn't make a ton of sense since Hina worded it like she barged in the room, but she was high as fuck so I doubt she properly remembers the events.

Hina deleted the vod so here's a clip.

Tl;dr is that she was high at offkai and recieved a text from Mari saying to text her before she comes back to the hotel room. She doesn't read the text and finds Mari with "Five complete strangers" that she's never seen before in the room. Also Mari had to change her bed sheets because juice spilled. Rrats easily brewed from there. Thankfully Mari dealt with it the right way by joking about it.

I'm going to get so much mileage out of this with mari.

akaaoi

I just got back from a trip to Japan. It was pretty fun. Saw some hololive stuff, ate a lot of food. Wish I was still there.
Oh hey, that red building is that Osaka aquarium, isn't it? Which'd make what you're in the big ferris wheel nearby? Haven't thought about that place since I visited it many, many years ago.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Does anyone here even like Vox? Other than Nolan?
Mentioned it before, but I like him, the guy has genuine charisma and wit that he usually shows at collabs as mentioned. In an alternate dimension, I honestly think people could enjoy or at least appreciate his content as much as Selen's. As it stands though, the guy's near the top of Niji, and a lot of that comes from fujoshis. His popularity is not at the level of borderline mainstream popularity like Salome appearing in commercials and a Gamecenter CX collab, but he's still fairly well-known in the community, so it's understandable he'd want to try and maintain that level, even if it shows his dumber side and repels people who aren't receptive to BFE.

Man, I wish we had more Niji posters, honestly. I think most people here like SOME Niji talent for the most part. It's just not our main watches, so they end up taking up the backburner unless no one else is on.
I wouldn't mind trying to post more Niji content, but just posting about it to myself seems awkward, if not a Nolan moment. This is pretty much one of those "be the change you want to see" types of situations; if what most people share is of PC/Holo/Kirsche, then of course they're gonna be the main topics. Just show off whoever you enjoy watching.

Bluemage

What did I say in the rules about crusades.
Maybe it has not been spelled out clearly in here:

in 2013, at the time of the tweets, omocat was not a teenager: she was a 22 years old woman talking about her enjoyment of male middle schoolers and the idea of kidnapping them. It's not less disgusting just because she's a woman.

dated blogpost with age

MyName

Not Magnies pupil talks about OffKai, hanging out with a lot of vtubers. Mentioned that one of the professors friends forgot his phone in a uber (38:33). Combine that with Magnie talking about how Altare once forgot his phone it's safe to assume that at least him and Bettel were there with Magnie.

He mentioned that he followed a lot of the Vtubers he met on twitter, so if anybody want's to check. I'm not on the bird site and can't be bothered making a burner account.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
As far as I know, DeepL can't tl by scanning a picture yet.
I found a pretty good way. You translate the picture with an app the same language of the original picture. Then you copy and paste to deepL

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Oh boy, look who just came on Twitter.

a

Get your archives and screenshots ready.

My one true oshi returns!
Aprimum my beloved.
:sanasmile:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Randomly stumbled upon this but it looks like some vtuber that's graduating soon wants to form a vtuber group. I feel like I've definitely seen this person posted here before and I'm not sure this has any substance but I thought it interesting.

Archive

Archive

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Maybe it has not been spelled out clearly in here:

in 2013, at the time of the tweets, omocat was not a teenager: she was a 22 years old woman talking about her enjoyment of male middle schoolers and the idea of kidnapping them. It's not less disgusting just because she's a woman.

dated blogpost with age
Doesn't fucking matter, she said that shit over a literal decade ago. If we hunted people down for what they've said years ago, we're just a bunch of twitter freaks. And I'd rather kill myself than become one of those Yamanbafаggots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom