"My mom is telling her friends I’m a self-made entrepreneur while my job is eating soap and grasshoppers on YouTube livestream"Mozumi Pichi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Kick Ant Hime's video into her field, I guarantee you, she's not seen it yet.
The tweet chain that her mom was replying to there is literally this:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
also she didnt deny being retarded, so theres is that.

I wish mocca could stop being a fucking tranný schizo for a few days and realize there is people who like her content and model.
I seem to vaguely remember some shitstorm involving her, but cant quite my finger on what it was.
1687333915938.png

Praid

Just another idiot
Last edited:

RiverBear

UberSoldat

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RiverBear

I'll be honest here, this is news to me. I never gave much a shit about the dudes. You know anywhere I can read more about this

GOTBB

So, how's everyone doing?
Rewatching the GG stream where she did Holosongs because the stream tonight reminded me how much enjoyment I get from Gura streams.

00:01:02 ★Start
00:06:23 1. Kirameki Rider☆ / hololive IDOL PROJECT (Sora, Roboco, Fubuki, Aqua, Noel)
00:14:48 2. HINOTORI / Takanashi Kiara
00:22:31 3. Live Again / Calliope Mori
00:30:38 4. NEXT COLOR PLANET / Hoshimachi Suisei
00:37:12 5. Red Heart / Akai Haato (Haachama-chama)
00:43:20 6. Ahoy!! Warera Houshou Kaizoku-dan☆ / Houshou Marine
00:52:44 7. BLUE CLAPPER / Botan, Lamy, Polka and Nene
01:00:54 8. Ochame Kinou / LamazeP
01:04:32 9. Shiny Smily Story / hololive IDOL PROJECT-Encore
01:11:00 10. Live Again / Calliope Mori
01:16:32 11. Ahoy!! Warera Houshou Kaizoku-dan☆ / Houshou Marine
01:25:55 ★Super Chat Time
04:22:59 ★ED

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'll be honest here, this is news to me. I never gave much a shit about the dudes. You know anywhere I can read more about this
Pretty sure this wasn't a Rrat until the Ant Hime video. There was one picture of them together, but she had done the character artwork for his PL. So, it's a fairly new rrat.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
About the niji talk, i'm one of them "nijiYamanba" who is also trying to at least share some stuff that is niji-related on the thread, but I hadn't been able to caught with most of it and I tend to follow those that don't have much interest. Plus would be weird if I keep myself dropping things like "hey guys scarle is saying yabai shit" or something. I do try with other medias like those nijisanji cosplayers I found in the wild though.

Speaking about Scarle, here's a clip of her getting raided by Holostars EN

And speaking about Nijisanji, I found this twitter thread of a nijifan that is considered reputable to some circle (in particular the NijiID fancord that keep calling Nolan "bule dari ohio") regarding the matter of the JP branch's graduation of Gundou Mirei.

Archive

Problem was, because of this person's distrust toward the international fans (aka the EN people who only take things at face value, or something like that, iunno), it's all in Indonesians, and I'm trying to see if my Indonesian is good enough to translate it to English or something without relying on google translate. And it's rather long, so I might work on this first before updating the post regarding the translation (or make new one).

I’m fine now
I'm not convinced. Are you really sure that you are fine and not gonna sperg over Gura getting belittled again?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
>fucking a Holostar
Which one?
This info comes from the interview but it's very flimsy and only based on Bettel and Froot being friends she was Chaos' vtuber mama and the interviewee took an unspecified picture chaos posted and jumped to they were Fucking and the Collab rejection rrat comes from baseless speculation about Froots betrayal post

Honestly the Bettel bf rrat is the weakest part of the video imo

Side note did anyone archive Airi's Offkai pinball zatsu? It got nuked

Last edited:

UberSoldat

In other news,
1687334475564.png

Did she say something out of line recently?

Limkin

Unfortunately, we don't really have enough Niji fans here to have any meaningful conversations about them going on. I have no problem with any of Nijisanji's talents (outside Kyo), but Nijisanji the company makes themselves an easy target with a lot of questionable decisions this past year.
I would post more if I didn't consider 99% of their streamers to be a burning pile of dogshit that I don't want to even acknowledge their existence on EN side. Also I feel like posting paragraphs of transcripts of streams when there wasn't anything that would start a discussion or be useful for archiving is kind of pointless (and I have about a week worth of vods to catch up)

AmpleChip

In other news,
View attachment 31793

To my understanding, Shadowchama was mass reported by twitter troons for not joining the Omocat cancellation brigade.
I cannot see the original tweets, but the replies mention Shadow wanting to raid her and being supportive of her etc.

cucurut

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Ame does 3D stuff and Cali is Cali but the what do Ina Kiara do? Ina is also fairly inactive (especially when bogged down with art projects) and Kiara while being active mostly sticks to standard stream stuff ?? ?collabs maybe?
I said hololive. Not myth. I even mentionned the jp side in my message.and every of those girl you named are more hard working than gura. Kiara streams. Interact with her community. Go out of her way to collab. She travels a lot to do off collabs. While having the same projects as gura. She is 100x more hardworking than gura its not even close. As for ina she might not be the most active but she explained very well why she isnt

wew

Male hag love!
In other news,
View attachment 31793

Saw this tweet on my phone clicked it and she was suspended. I think the rainbow people mass reported her because the omocat thing is a hot button topic atm uygcc11.png
edit FUCK I WAS TO SLOW THIS IS WHY I NEVER POST
I really hate how twitter just bans you because a couple of losers spam reported a tweet. I get its in place for really bad shit so they can remove it fast but I feel like after a couple false mass flags they should mark your account to be checked by a human before they nuke you once again.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

To my understanding, Shadowchama was mass reported by twitter troons for not joining the Omocat cancellation brigade.
I cannot see the original tweets, but the replies mention Shadow wanting to raid her and being supportive of her etc.
Goddamn Vtweeters sounds alot like the NKVD, "Either you agree with the group or to the gulag with you."

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom