"I don't get why rodge (Rogue) equals random though, that's an interesting way to call it"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Chumbuds are coping if they think that's worth 6-8 months of not streaming.
Nothing is worth the complete lack of streams and the radio silence. I don't give a shit about her 3D live, the original song, whatever crap that's taking so much of a toll on her that it's kept her away from streaming at all.
I'd really like for her to just return to streaming, even if it's just once or twice a week, or at least let us know what's going on instead of chucking all forms of communication to some corner.

It's like some weird sort of limbo, a fucking uncertainty that's incredibly annoying to think about. For me, the best way has been to simply just coast along. There's plenty of other vtubers to watch in the meantime, but you'll always miss your oshi and wonder how she's doing.
It's honestly embarrassing to witness every time it happens.
>Chumps cry themselves to sleep, hoping that one day their oshi streams
>she appears and drops cool content, which is nice but it doesn't excuse the unexplained absence
>merch is announced and chumps bludgeon each other to death just for the chance to buy the merch
>if the chumps are lucky, she'll do a few more streams before dipping
And then we're back to the first point. The best part is if you even point it out, they get upset and accuse you of just being an anti. Funny thing is that no one here is really an anti of Gura at all, I bet the people making fun of her absence likely enjoy her. If anything people are antis of the chumps for their weak-willed behavior.

The Nijifans here listen to us call them NijiYamanbas and they tolerate it. Deadbeats listen to us accuse Karen of being a chubby alcoholic and working herself into an early grave but they don't care. The fucking Haatons haven't seen their oshi for a similar amount of time and we've been making jokes that their oshi is dead. Our resident Kuroi Hada enjoyer gets to live the black child experience of seeing their oshi go to the store for cigs and never return. But if you make the recurring joke that Gura doesn't stream, chumps get all butthurt because they don't want to acknowledge the fact that they're paypiggies. Even reading this, you just know one of the chumps (likely Nolan) is getting ready to write up some defense like they're working for the JIDF. My favorite part is that when she does stream, they turn this thread into a Gura liveposting thread but no one cares because we know it will end in <90 mins.
Reading through all that, I completely agree. Most of Gura's fanbase is just downright too autistic for me to handle, and I recall an incident where discussing how shit Gura's original rigger was nearly got me removed from that community.
A little bit of communication goes a long way when it comes to interacting with a fanbase, but unfortunately we aren't afforded that from Gura.
It's just tough to handle the uncertainty at times, not gonna lie.
And of course, nothing she's put out has really explained anything about her long absence. It's calling it as it is, and I do personally feel that Gura's just very, very burned out.
But seriously, just go on a hiatus if that's the case. The chumbuds, retarded as they are, will certainly understand. Not this...limbo of doing a single stream every couple months or so, barely even acknowledge why she's been gone except for a "haha i've been really busy".
It's frustrating as hell, but I'll be damned before I start defending this sort of behaviour from my oshi even in the midst of all these jokes and memes made towards her.

Also;
1687316448209.png

Please realize that you're a part of that specific retarded portion of the fanbase I talked about. I do not possess the slightest desire to correspond with you. The only similarities we share is that we both like Gura, and we're on this stupid forum.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
my clothes are shit.

i'm broke as shit.

i have no siblings.

it already looks like shit.

i have no friends.

i have no car either. :smugselen:
A true rival after all!
The worthy one will be whoever gets off their ass first.

Now then, if you'll excuse me.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
THIS FAT AND NERDY BASTERDS FUCKS CUTE COSPLAYERS ON THE DAILY AND YOU'RE AN IDIOT! CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW THEY DID IT!
Fvjt73_WYAACbM8.jpeg

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
]But if you make the recurring joke that Gura doesn't stream, chumps get all butthurt because they don't want to acknowledge the fact that they're paypiggies. =
Nice strawman, what farm did you get it at.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
the fuck just happened
Nijisanji keeps losing.
As usual. I mean, I guess ANYCOLOR could try forcing a popular talent to be on hiatus and return back on his/her/their birthday to replicate Gura's birthday to try winning this, but I don't think they have enough decency to do it amidst their usual shenanigans.
I was reading a lot of online posts about offkai and aparently on parties like the phase room, nijisanji room, a lot of famous vtubers went there. Does exists any leaks, online images, posts from those places who shows the vtubers face?
There are vtubers in there who appeared in Offkai either masked or half-masked, and they don't seems to care about potential face reveal. Phase Connect talents seems to try keeping it unrevealed, while I imagined that the Niji-ones aren't even there physically (I think, no one hasn't really discuss the Niji panel appearances there). Even if there's leaks or anything getting shared, no one can really verify whether that one person in the background is a vtuber or not, so don't really get your hopes up.
Unfortunately, we don't really have enough Niji fans here to have any meaningful conversations about them going on. I have no problem with any of Nijisanji's talents (outside Kyo), but Nijisanji the company makes themselves an easy target with a lot of questionable decisions this past year.
It's like Russia at this point. Make sense considering Riku Tazumi's obsession with yacht.

PekoWick

As usual. I mean, I guess ANYCOLOR could try forcing a popular talent to be on hiatus and return back on his/her/their birthday to replicate Gura's birthday to try winning this, but I don't think they have enough decency to do it amidst their usual shenanigans.
Uh..
1687313457469786.jpg

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

RiverBear

>12 hour stream
vs
>1.5 hour stream

But yes, Vox mogged Gura, and it's not even a contest
Get fucked Chumpedos, your whores mean nothing to China's No1 bimbo

EDIT:

PDF of the Gura travel book she showed on stream

Gura can probably still win over Vox via her merch sales but I concede with the evidence for now. Then again, Vox having birthday no one gave no shit with the thread passing, and Gura's birthday resulted in alot of malding with 8 pages as proof of it.

I don't make sense today, sorry.
Guy you literally conceded to a picture with ZERO context.
You're a fag and you deserve this L

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Gura can probably still win over Vox via her merch sales but I concede with the evidence for now. Then again, Vox having birthday no one gave no shit with the thread passing, and Gura's birthday resulted in alot of malding with 8 pages as proof of it.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
If you think tame shitposting is anti behavior man, you need to see what real anti behavior looks like.
It looks....Chinese.

Same.
I'm basically a big a Gura fan as anyone here, but I do find it funny to dunk on the chumpedos, especially when they get ass mad about it.
Same. I swear you chumfuckers bitch alot. Haachama's been gone almost 4 months, with only two Twitter posts from the manager to keep us updated (about the memberships, not about her specifically). That's true pain.

Negzana

I care about Gura's stream consistency because I yearn for the golden days of late 2020-2021 where the only good thing going in the world was Hololive members being a bunch of lovable idiots doing their adventures in minecraft and other games. Everything feels too settled and stagnant now. I want fresh blood pumped in somehow. Seems impossible though. Only game changer would be something for the worse I fear.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Does anyone here even like Vox? Other than Nolan?

RiverBear

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
I think he seems like a nice enough guy, but when most of his streams are uncomfortable BFE trash I really don't want to bother watching him.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I think its mostly ambivalence to dislike towards his core content, loathing of his fanbase, and tentative acceptance of his energy in collabs for the most part in here

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Look Nijifriendos a massive collab with Lapu chan

Great job Pata nee! I have never watched the other two Nijis but Rene and Patra are great girls, pretty different but still great. As an aside, Hololives branding really is special and their characters are so easy to spot.

Chuna time!

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom