"I'M NOT OKAY!"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

Incredible stream. Wish she went into why she wasn't around though.
She did.
She said she was too busy sucking off all 8 HoloTempus boys' cocks everyday to be able to stream properly

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
No explanation for her continued absence. No explanation for planning but not doing membership streams. Announces a 3D stream in the distant future. No hints to when we will see her next. What a gigachad.

Anyway that was a good birthday stream and I will look forward to seeing her at connect the world.
I wish she would have done another mouse pad though because I've been using her cheek mouse pad for a long time now and I worry about how much longer it'll last.
It's okay. The stuff in the birthday stream was enough of an explanation for them
Screenshot - 2023-06-20T214222.839.png
Total chumbud panic mode, soon.
Screenshot - 2023-06-20T214603.709.png

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Then there's that crazy bitch, Karen, who had a hand-signed edition of her new EP available to purchase for 48 hours... with absolutely no hard-cap on the amount aside from the time limit.
Karen when she finds a new way to overwork herself half to death

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yuko "NO MOMO I DO SUCH COOMER STUFF"
Screenshot_20230620-204709_YouTube~2.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
TIL gura and finnana have their vtuber birthdays 1 day apart

Lol, lmao

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Anyone who's already going into withdrawl from the very likely shark hibernation, just print out a picture of her and stick it to your screen over this lunatic:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
DuDul shared director/lead animator credits, he is officially Shrimp Prime.
My guy came far from M Like Richard and edgy parodies.

Kinda funny that he took the latter down, can't let (((cumbuds))) feel upset when they stumble across the rest of his channel. On a serious note though, as someone who's seen his content for the last 13+ years, it's pretty amazing to see him get to do something like this.
To be fair, I don't really come here for low effort bait, but to hear interesting stuff about the vtubers I don't follow. Thought maybe that's just me being a retard.
I don't come here for the same three low-hanging quips about Niji seemingly 80% of the time they're mentioned, but we can't really have everything we want. Not saying they don't deserve it in 2023, just feels like there's a funnier way to do it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I watched it so now you have too.

View attachment 31550
IT'S SPIC HOUR TIME!!!

SAQUEN LAS PUTAS CHELAS PERROS!!!
:robertudrink::robertudrink::robertudrink:

These two are surprisingly well made. I guess JP does translate nicely to Spanish.

To be honest that's not saying much; years ago, before anyone in my country gave a fuck about copyrights or public opinion we used to stream Bible Black late at night during anime conventions, and around 80% of attendants were laughing their asses off because of how ridiculous it was (the other 20% percent were coomers who'd get horny from anything, as long as it had big anime tiddies in it).
I remember watching Boku no PIco on a stream back in 2008 with some /a/ people. Got to the 3rd movie before someone noticed and took the stream down.

Twitter troons forced an apology out of the Omocat girl for liking shotacons stuff in the past

View attachment 31600

Bunch of faggots. Hope they dont bend the knee.

but why? This is attractive to people?

Nolan its an anime/vtuber convention. You are not going there to score 10's. At must you get a 5 or a 6 and since everyone is drunk and horny it doesnt matter.

Never give Dizzy alcohol again, ever. It went from "haha, I spilled a beer all over myself, I am wet guys, wink wink" to telling people to kill themselves for sending her superchats, describing in unnecessary details the foreplay she would have with your mom before fucking her, trying seductive voice multiple times only to lose it after a viewer telling he thinks he is gay now and telling her favorite tag is time stop. Also lashing out at Lia for wasting time on her instead of enjoying 2 year anniversary. Whoever did things that lead to this level of crippling lack of self-esteem at her first vtuber company - I hope you burn in hell
Honestly, this has been my 2nd fav stream of hers. People bullying the shit out of her with super chats is 10/10.

From what she has said on stream her dad is the cunt who made her that way, according to her he wanted her to be an independent woman but his method was teaching her things while being an absolute cunt telling her everything she does is never good enough and it shows how hard it fucked her. She told a story how she fixed something broken on her airbnb with her woodwork skills and sent her dad a picture of it being all proud of it and her dad told her it was a garbage job. Her mom sounds like it was more affectionate to her but she basically said on stream that she thinks her mom is borderline retarded, not those exact words but you get the message and that is probably her dad rubbing off of her to say that.

It really kills me a bit inside that she seems like an absolute hardworker that will never accept anyone's praise unless it comes from her dad and that asshole will never say it, this is probably why she's allegedly single. A woman like that would only be happy with a clone of her dad and it's sad.
Sounds like typical Asian parents.

why would anyone care, people have cucked paypigs or have been complete and utter degenerates behind the scenes with no reprecussions, some randy chuuba fucking around quite literally with no real spurned fags lurking about probably wont spawn another autism gate

I wonder, if someday in the future this will balloon to people making AIDS and STD spread charts like people did with Furcons
1687312611946.png

I am hoping people learn from Rifu Evergreen and the perils of hiring a camgirl.
Disagree. If the camgirl gets proper training into vtubers and vtuber culture she could probably do really well. Riifu didnt seem to have gotten the whole vtuber culture memo.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Disagree. If the camgirl gets proper training into vtubers and vtuber culture she could probably do really well. Riifu didnt seem to have gotten the whole vtuber culture memo.
I have not seen one e-thot(?) turned vtuber successfully abandon her old ways. So I highly doubt a camgirl will be any different.
If you're asking what the (?) is for, ask seth. He knows all about those ones.

Vih

Doog

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I don't come here for the same three low-hanging quips about Niji seemingly 80% of the time they're mentioned, but we can't really have everything we want.
Unfortunately, we don't really have enough Niji fans here to have any meaningful conversations about them going on. I have no problem with any of Nijisanji's talents (outside Kyo), but Nijisanji the company makes themselves an easy target with a lot of questionable decisions this past year.

just feels like there's a funnier way to do it.
Yeah, but that requires wit I don't have.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

bothyourhouses

I follow one Japanese 1view who was a literal (literally literal, hate how that word has been devalued) whore and last I saw she'd quit her soapland and switched to a rub and tug because her boyfriend wasn't too happy about it (assuming I understood her right which is not guaranteed). Haven't heard from her in a while though.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom