"At a million subscribers I'm going into a dumpster behind a Planned Parenthood"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Gura anti's out in force. now if only they could combine their braincells and come up with something more interesting then "lol never streams" even BBC put more effort into his hate and that's a low bar.

if your gonna be shitty at least make it entertaining.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Let's see what the other blue loli is up to..

Hmm..checks out.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Gura anti's out in force. now if only they could combine their braincells and come up with something more interesting then "lol never streams" even BBC put more effort into his hate and that's a low bar.

There would be a lot more interesting jokes about her if she actually did stream. Even the antis are in a content drought.

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
Personally not a fan of merch that can potentially shatter during shipping but that's just me.
That's why I didn't get last year's ramen bowl.
From my experience they come very well packaged, bought lots of glass and ceramics and everything came perfect

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

To be fair, that is a pretty good way to get the gura fans angry

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
She has...a can of sprinkles that she eats from directly? I do really question why this girl is my oshi sometimes.

thirteenorphans

Chugging sugar free maple syrup is such a Gura thing to do.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
And done, limited edition Gura merch has been purchased. First time buying individual merch.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

I don't give a shit if the rest of you fuckers find it funny or not, I shitpost to amuse myself. Even better if a chumbud gets assmad in the progress.
:robertudrink:

She has...a can of sprinkles that she eats from directly? I do really question why this girl is my oshi sometimes.
That's honestly the most Gura thing I've heard from her in the past 3 weeks.

Not that there was much competition :smugselen:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Oh Gawr and Gura are doing a collab

Edit: Bloop looks dead

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
What's better than 1 Gura

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Miuna's Karaoke was a experience, she was very nervous but she did her best :gurasemperfi:

Now, Nebi is playing Pokemon Red.

she spent over 2k dollars on pokemon cards, she's not very bright...

I am Jack's...

-WATOTO- YubiぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽぽYubi, Bau Bau
To be fair, that is a pretty good way to get the gura fans angry

To be fair, I don't really come here for low effort bait, but to hear interesting stuff about the vtubers I don't follow. Thought maybe that's just me being a retard.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Good birthday stream, good job, Gooba.

:shubaIapprob:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
+40K watching after a long streaming drought. Not bad, bitch.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Oh, I don't dislike her. I enjoy the little dork. I'm just part of the "Fucking tell people what's going on when you disappear" crew.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

If you think tame shitposting is anti behavior man, you need to see what real anti behavior looks like.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
To be fair, I don't really come here for low effort bait, but to hear interesting stuff about the vtubers I don't follow. Thought maybe that's just me being a retard.
Sorry man. Didnt knew that. Ill stop doing low effort baitposts so you can have a good time.

So anyways, except making fun of the fact she doesnt stream she didnt say anything about streaming more. Well at least theres gonna be prerecorded stuff guys

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
So anyways, except making fun of the fact she doesnt stream she didnt say anything about streaming more. Well at least theres gonna be prerecorded stuff guys
Only thing she mentioned was a "3D live" that is "quite a bit away", so idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom