"Poland-adjacent, colombia, alban, macedonia, kryzgystan, beautiful mountain = norway, italy adjacent buildings = malta, lesotho, if its latam but you dont know, guatemala. or uruguay, bolivia, botswana"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

I don't give a shit if the rest of you fuckers find it funny or not, I shitpost to amuse myself. Even better if a chumbud gets assmad in the progress.
:robertudrink:
Same.
I'm basically a big a Gura fan as anyone here, but I do find it funny to dunk on the chumpedos, especially when they get ass mad about it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kirsche got added to the death road to canada chuuba mod

Nabeshin

I was reading a lot of online posts about offkai and aparently on parties like the phase room, nijisanji room, a lot of famous vtubers went there. Does exists any leaks, online images, posts from those places who shows the vtubers face?

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Oh, I don't dislike her. I enjoy the little dork. I'm just part of the "Fucking tell people what's going on when you disappear" crew.
Don't get me wrong, I agree.

I was more just annoyed at the random jumping to conclusions. If you're going to make fun of someone/something I think it should be at least grounded in truth.

You don't have to make shit up, is all I'm saying.

thirteenorphans

No explanation for her continued absence. No explanation for planning but not doing membership streams. Announces a 3D stream in the distant future. No hints to when we will see her next. What a gigachad.

Anyway that was a good birthday stream and I will look forward to seeing her at connect the world.
I wish she would have done another mouse pad though because I've been using her cheek mouse pad for a long time now and I worry about how much longer it'll last.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

smartestkidontheshortbus

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Incredible stream. Wish she went into why she wasn't around though.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
No explanation for her continued absence. No explanation for planning but not doing membership streams. Announces a 3D stream in the distant future. No hints to when we will see her next. What a gigachad.

"See you when I see you, faggots."
Gura-IMWATCHINGU-v3 (EZGIF).gif

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Subaru took more than a month to sign her all of her limited edition merch. Even then, that was only because she kept getting nagged by Towa and her manager.
Gura can stretch this out to 2 months easy. Which means we might get 2 more streams
:shubaIapprob:

Anyways the stream was fun, the music videos were good stuff and it was nice to see her again. I don't understand getting mad at shitposts especially when they come from a place of truth but autism will be autism.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Only thing she mentioned was a "3D live" that is "quite a bit away", so idk.
Guessing the next 3D stuff (after the EN concert) for a lot of the girls. will be Hololive Summer stuff in (presumably) August.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Don't get me wrong, I agree.

I was more just annoyed at the random jumping to conclusions. If you're going to make fun of someone/something I think it should be at least grounded in truth.

You don't have to make shit up, is all I'm saying.
I can't believe someone would lie on the internet! A random, faceless stranger? Lie? To me? Preposterous!

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I can't believe someone would lie on the internet! A random, faceless stranger? Lie? To me? Preposterous!
Yes I know.

I still consider authenticity, reason, and rationality as extremely important to me though

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
ok so if I read this right all she did was
  • some animated mv
  • 3d mv
  • and merch
and then fuck off into the night again?
:whatastory::whatastory:
she probably made like 50k in a single day, gotta respect the hustle.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Niggas, ya'll aint even arguing about anything proper right now. Read this instead

Shit

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Subaru took more than a month to sign her all of her limited edition merch. Even then, that was only because she kept getting nagged by Towa and her manager.
Gura can stretch this out to 2 months easy. Which means we might get 2 more streams
:shubaIapprob:

Anyways the stream was fun, the music videos were good stuff and it was nice to see her again. I don't understand getting mad at shitposts especially when they come from a place of truth but autism will be autism.
Then there's that crazy bitch, Karen, who had a hand-signed edition of her new EP available to purchase for 48 hours... with absolutely no hard-cap on the amount aside from the time limit and going for the same price as the normal edition.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I still consider authenticity, reason, and rationality as extremely important to me though
You of all people are really going to say this?

Man, if you were literally anyone else, I'd refuse to believe you were real.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Enough bickering, my favorite 2 view ghost girl is live soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom