Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Turns out Mari didn't have sex with five guys, it was five girls instead. Gay fish living up to her name.

Archive

Sbdhei8rhebhejhfjfj.jpg
I had to be sure ok??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230620_131656.jpg
    Screenshot_20230620_131656.jpg
    971.6 KB · Views: 14

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I swear this is not a thirstpost but after clipping Airi and Erina can I just highlight how just downright aesthetically pleasing Erina's model is? I think it's one of the best in the business to my eyes. The blues and white, the robot claws, the hair covering one eye, her eyes in general, her expressions, (special mention to the the cat mouth) the turquoise ears, the little ripple on her dress cleavage area from her boobs, The halo, the cyberlines, the blue fingers, the Zettai ryoiki. Everything just comes together very well imo

It's simple but effective
And it all culminates in some PEAK gap moe from this Zoomer "Cyberg" Tiger
View attachment 31639
Mins has done some of my favorite designs in Phase (Erina, Michiru, and Nasa). All three are really well done.

richdwarf

Mozu said there may be a restock of merch except for the bundle, keep an eye out for that.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Froot´s Husband Boyfriend Friend is coming back in 20 minutes

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Looks like lucid, the corpo that hung Roza Coatl out to dry and doxed applicants by using CC instead of BCC when sending an email, may be having a little trouble finding qualified applicants for their next gen. Huh.

They will take anyone I mean they hire losers like roza and it seemed like it was their biggest talent with a stellar 20ccv on average
:whatastory:

she may have read your post and is subsequently vague-posting:

I've also been in her discord for quite some time, it's a bit difficult to catch her streams because she only recently started making actual schedules, but the Destiny 2 is fun

Oh I guess lucid picked her up :Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
/pcg/ spawned one about the gura cosplayer that made the twitterpost about how pippa inspired her.
As I actually watch that cosplayer/vtuber, I can assure you and anyone that she is by far too crazy to fix and I don't think anyone would be so inclined to try and make a move. Cute kid, just ya know very mentally unwell. Also she was pretty fucking sad that people where calling her out for the cosplay thing, I felt bad by proxy.

Now you might not want to believe me on the idea of her being too crazy to fix but consider that pippa has been a positive impact on her life. I'd argue that speaks volumes.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu is doing some singing rn, trust me you NEED to hear her sing. Absolutely incredible voice on her :eyehearts:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

I want to hug this woman and tell her how great she is until it goes through her skull. She said she has no personality but this hag is such a shitposter but refuses to fully embrace it. :urtearingmeapart:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
As I actually watch that cosplayer/vtuber, I can assure you and anyone that she is by far too crazy to fix and I don't think anyone would be so inclined to try and make a move. Cute kid, just ya know very mentally unwell. Also she was pretty fucking sad that people where calling her out for the cosplay thing, I felt bad by proxy.

Now you might not want to believe me on the idea of her being too crazy to fix but consider that pippa has been a positive impact on her life. I'd argue that speaks volumes.
Wait what happened to her? I see this stuff but I don't get the context, is it just /vt shit talk?
Edit: I just want to say I don't believe this woman had sex at the Con and /vt is retarded
Edit:

Combo of this pic and the guy in the UOH shirt posting on /pcg/ about drinking with her and being friends if I remember right.
Okay I read all that but I don't understand the jump to "they was fuck'n". Too stupid /vt, too stupid even for /vt

Anyways I think she's pretty cool and I hope they let her be.

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
boat live so jump in
i like her shes fun

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
she may have read your post and is subsequently vague-posting:

I've also been in her discord for quite some time, it's a bit difficult to catch her streams because she only recently started making actual schedules, but the Destiny 2 is fun

1) ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

2) No need to flex on @thhrang and @superduper, not everyone here's welcome in the Discord.

3) She's currently live with a scuffed VRChat avatar.

1687294949024.png
1687295034829.png

EDIT: Current CCV's around 200, not bad.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kiara on FF16 perms

Square Enix got their heads out of their ass on this game, at least.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Wait what happened to her? I see this stuff but I don't get the context, is it just /vt shit talk?

Apparently she had a train ran on her by this crew:
1687254578125225.jpg
I saw them discussing it while looking into the Mari stuff. Something about a picture going around with her alone in a room with these fat incels. I dunno, I didn't see it myself. It was all wiped up by the time I was looking.

Oh and apparently Mari is one of the girls in this dude's videos? I dunno man, shit is all over the place now. But there were pictures of her in the "con orgy" thread on Twitter. This one keeps popping up, so maybe?

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
are we seriously building chuubagate off the corpse of gamergate

I want off this ride

VTuberThrow

I swear this is not a thirstpost but after clipping Airi and Erina can I just highlight how just downright aesthetically pleasing Erina's model is? I think it's one of the best in the business to my eyes. The blues and white, the robot claws, the hair covering one eye, her eyes in general, her expressions, (special mention to the the cat mouth) the turquoise ears, the little ripple on her dress cleavage area from her boobs, The halo, the cyberlines, the blue fingers, the Zettai ryoiki. Everything just comes together very well imo

It's simple but effective
And it all culminates in some PEAK gap moe from this Zoomer "Cyberg" Tiger
It's clean, thematically coherent, and attractive. Only thing I don't like is the feet claws but not a big deal since you hardly ever see them. The short hair version is great too.

Combo of this pic and the guy in the UOH shirt posting on /pcg/ about drinking with her and being friends if I remember right.
1687254578125225.jpg

Kalion

:)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom