"thhrang is a very, very good boy"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
3 Pagés about some random nobody i don't care about tripping balls on stream and calling out some other random nobody i don't care about of having an orgy in a con with 5 men. Fuck you people are insane.
Quite the opposite. This is normie behaviour. See also every gossip magazine ever.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ya'll need to stop being gay

Unrelated

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu's stream is suffering major technical difficulties rn with no explanation. Can't believe Neal/Gezu/Zoey is DDOSing Mozu rn :depressedtako:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Wait what happened to her? I see this stuff but I don't get the context, is it just /vt shit talk?

Anyways I think she's pretty cool and I hope they let her be.

Pretty sure it's just jokes. The picture above has been floating around and people have been making jokes about it for a few days now. The problem is she keeps posting about it rather than ignore it, so people are going to keep poking at it.

Archive

Granted, I haven't heard about possible other pictures until now, so I could be wrong, but right now, it just seems to be jokes to me since orgies and trains are on people's minds right now.

Edit: Just saw this, lol:

Archive
She might be pretty cool, actually.
:smugselen:

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Pretty sure it's just jokes. The picture above has been floating around and people have been making jokes about it for a few days now. The problem is she keeps posting about it rather than ignore it, so people are going to keep poking at it.

Archive

Granted, I haven't heard about possible other pictures until now, so I could be wrong, but right now, it just seems to be jokes to me since orgies and trains are on people's minds right now.

Edit: Just saw this, lol:

She might be pretty cool, actually.
:smugselen:

one of the nerds in the picture is gonna go "yeah we totally fucked" for internet points and this poor rushia in the making will never recover from that.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Seems like some people just can't stop thinking about orgies all the time

SEE, coming from an authority on.... getting a train.... wait what

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
one of the nerds in the picture is gonna go "yeah we totally fucked" for internet points and this poor rushia in the making will never recover from that.
Fat boy(s) better start his work out arc because he's slandering Remi and Lia's Wife and their honor will be defended:amegunl:

ALso
>Lumi doesn't stream for 1 day....
dancinggroomander.PNG
🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I swear to god if you faggots summon another -gate intifada over this nothingburger, I will choke a bitch.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

JMForte

Going to a con as a vtuber publicly is always going to breed these rumors and rrats. It doesn't help if pictures with fans are taken in private spaces because that fan can easily just go "yeah we fucked"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I swear to god if you faggots summon another -gate intifada over this nothingburger, I will choke a bitch.
why would anyone care, people have cucked paypigs or have been complete and utter degenerates behind the scenes with no reprecussions, some randy chuuba fucking around quite literally with no real spurned fags lurking about probably wont spawn another autism gate

I wonder, if someday in the future this will balloon to people making AIDS and STD spread charts like people did with Furcons

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
why would anyone care, people have cucked paypigs or have been complete and utter degenerates behind the scenes with no reprecussions, some randy chuuba fucking around quite literally with no real spurned fags lurking about probably wont spawn another autism gate

I wonder, if someday in the future this will balloon to people making AIDS and STD spread charts like people did with Furcons
> why would anyone care
> probably wont spawn another autism gate

All's fun and games until the dramatuber faggots make it into one, and people who have nothing to do with vtubers stick their noses in it because they have no life.

Fujikura Uruka said:
"Are there Ditto gangbang fanfictions?"
:annoyedpippa: I didn't need to know Uruka ever asked this, regardless of context.

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Little taquito Chiaki will be playing Bubsy but steam-kun is having issues it is fine now.

Before playing Bubsy, she's trying to predict the announcements for Nintendo Direct tomorrow.
chiakipredict2.jpeg
Someone is gonna be very dissapointed tomorrow.

Last edited:

Anime Fan

Shiina streaming a review of the new Grimace meal from mcdonalds:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
God himself conspired against Mozu this day

Screenshot_20230620-170857_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230620-170847_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230620-170904_YouTube.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Shiina streaming a review of the new Grimace meal from mcdonalds:

The shake tastes like shit.

The McDonalds food is normal McDonalds food (up to you whether that is a positive or negative).

Review done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom