Early Adopter

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
A simple watch along is putting the VSPO girls in 5view territory. Nice

Zoomers love Chuuni Counter Strike

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter

Guess this is an automated tweet meant to be sent out at 12am PST.

I did kinda cope that there will be a birthday stream or some sort, since if it was really postponed management would have already announced it earlier, they're not Gura.

Last edited:

AmpleChip

I think that is actually on the girls. Kaela plays with her viewers with VC every so often.
You would be correct. Hololive leaves channel safety to the chuubas discretion in a more lax manner. Nijisanji has a blanket ban on all viewer voice chat.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So what would HoloEN be after Gura leaves?

If we want to see HoloEN without Gura, we just have to look at HoloEN now.

Maybe its because im not parasocial but honestly to me this was a huge nothingburger.

I am parasocial with that brat and I agree it seems like a nothingburger, so there must be more to it. It’s anyone’s guess though.

Murray you fool you debuted the model during Phase anniversary! You gotta pick better timing for that shit
View attachment 31551
Looks cool, very 90's anime

Not a debut (that will be Friday if I can finally get ahead of my work), just a test run to see what still needs adjustment. I only wanted to go for half an hour but Cult of the Lamb is too goddamn addictive. An ‘80s anime character look was definitely what I was going for, but the artist obviously deserves more credit than I do.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
WE
HAVE
THE
TECHNOLOGY

Sana.jpeg

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Based twitter tards, everyone should attack Zentroonya
Aside from not be open about being a dude what has Zen actually done to earn your ire?

Limkin

"Uki walks into a frame... don't even get me started on that"
Is this a first time a talent openly complained about Uki just shoving himself uninvited into every single collab or group meeting in general? Have they all told him to fuck off and not do it and he just doesn't care?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Guess this is an automated tweet meant to be sent out at 12am PST.

I did kinda cope that there will be a birthday stream or some sort, since if it was really postponed management would have already announced it earlier, they're not Gura.
I spent way too much time on the dox site recently and I realized that Gura and Ame are the same as they have ever been. All the EN Niji's and Holo's are overachievers compared to AmeSame being shitposters that people love. I feel bad as it must feel crushing comparison wise but people love them for them and if Gura can accept that even as a merchandise merchant that would be cool.

Clip was posted before but just compare him and some of the other talents in the EN sphere with procrastinator Ame and reformed shitposter and perfectionist, which gets in the way of her producing anything, Gura.

An aside, the JP members are so much closer to being AmeSame vs. overachievers which makes them very endearing.
You would be correct. Hololive leaves channel safety to the chuubas discretion in a more lax manner. Nijisanji has a blanket ban on all viewer voice chat.
I would be kinda scared for the person who fucks up on VC with a Holo. Even rando streamers get tons of subs just for playing with them VC or not. Aqua playing with randos was always fun

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
The shark's finally back. Automated tweet or not, it's great to at least hear something at long last.

:guraa:

bothyourhouses

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
> such a slur
There isnt a single slur in that entire message?
This isn't over, vtuber keeps spewing bullshit and waiting for an apology (what?), blocked everyone who supported me on twitter, and also me too.

Thus, I want to apologize and tell you go fuck yourself you loony dipstick.

Also the comments are all just "FUCK THAT WHORE" basically.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Vesper spotted on IRyS's stream, reeeeeeeeeeeee
1687249015603.png
In case you can't see it, some level 26 rando named 'Vesper'

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Aside from not be open about being a dude what has Zen actually done to earn your ire?
Burnt my crops and turned me into a newt.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom