"My pee is probably more like a knuckle cluster"Yukoku Roberu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Just watch Idol. HoloEn never had to work for their viewership they have 0 creativity when compared to the talents in Idol.
This is bait, but Yuko has a point

Shorts were made, and menhera has flourished

@Short

Nice, niiiiiiiice

Some people might not like this but as time has passed I've come to realize Holoive chose the safest girls possible to br in HoloEN its just not the same as it once was
Sure, but it might be more accurate to say that they were the most polished. Had the highest ceiling to work within confines of the organization. Hololive had spectacular scouting

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screen Shot 2023-06-19 at 11.40.22 PM.png

"Hey, uh...hey Hololive? Are you hiring for a shark VTuber? I heard there might be an opening. I have experience. Also, I'm gay."

"...did I mention I was gay?"

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I never watched Yuri but Yuri must be feeling how Rushineko felt when Holofes 3 was going on. Or not, she sounds even dumber somehow.
You know how a bunch of bands have that one band member who was fired from a before they really made it big? Like, Pete Best was in the Beatles but was fired and replaced by Ringo Starr, and hardly anyone knows who the fuck Pete Best is? Yuri is going to be Phase Connect's Pete Best.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Just watch Idol. HoloEn never had to work for their viewership they have 0 creativity when compared to the talents in Idol.
Why stop there. watch the Pixel Link Girls, they don't even have the Aviel $$$ to push them, they will rely solely on being likable, creative and entertaining to succeed and they've done a great job of it in their first few streams!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Some people might not like this but as time has passed I've come to realize Holoive chose the safest girls possible to br in HoloEN its just not the same as it once was

Doctor Kayfabe

Hahahaha, man I hope he's right just to watch the shitshow unfold.
Please, I don't come here for erotic purposes, but the idea of all chumbuds up and disappearing overnight is almost too much.
I would vote for Kiara but I am not sure if she has it too.
Maybe if they sent her to a very extreme tactfulness, time/place, when-to-stop-talking boot camp. I don't know if it's the whole German/Austrian thing but good god she has a knack for putting things very poorly or saying shit that has no need to be said.

I don't think any of the current girls could fill a Gura-sized hole.
EN honestly needs a leader who actually does shit and pushes the boundaries
What EN needs in part is bodies, as has been mentioned. People that stream, people that share time zones, people that have chemistry. As to a "leader," EN does lack people who can set the tone, or narrative, or flow, whatever you want to call it. JP has a good mix of people who set and/or follow trends and people who just do their own thing. EN, to an extent, lacks this. Hololive JP doesn't "revolve" around those people, but they play a not insignificant part in influencing the speed, direction, and rate at which JP does "revolve." This is not a problem EN can solve with a handful of talents who demonstrably cannot do this.
So, do you guys think there will be a lot of backlash if Gura doesn’t do a birthday stream?
It's the internet; take a wild guess.
Bae would be my champion for replacement gura, she has high energy and her design is very recognizable. Mori is her own powerhouse and couldn't be both the reaper rapper and the Poster child of HoloEN too. While Kiara would have the drive to be the poster child of EN, i feel shes a bit too unpredictable with menhera type stuff to be relied on. Mumei could work but i feel like the Poster child of EN needs a higher energy level than what Mumei provides.
Baelz is hampered by one thing that hampers all of council: all the pre-debut chuuni loreshitting is more of a millstone around their necks than it is a fun storytelling device or source of flavor. When at her most real, Baelz is very unlike what her lore paints her to be. Personally, I think this conflict is part of why she isn't as big as she potentially could be.

I already mentioned Kiara above so I will forego belaboring that. Mumei, frankly, is just boring.

Also, the EN audience doesn't want the genki, outgoing-types who can play the leader,
EN hasn't had a talent that sincerely and genuinely seems to fit that type without any visible crazy around the edges.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Infinite Money Adviel Hack שורף ומלבין כסף לקנות יותר מ-50 Vtubers סגל להרוג את עצמך איידול מעריץ להרוג את עצמך להרוג את עצמך התאבד להרוג את עצמך להרוג את עצמך איידול מעריץ להרוג את עצמך מדריך איך להכין פצצה ואיך להרוג ילד פלסטיני בזמן שאתה אוכל את הזין של אמריקה

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
On the other hand, if you're already a chumbophile, just keep lusting after gura, do us all a big favor and don't bother soiling someone else's fanbase, please.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Airi never can catch a break

Unironically, breaking kayfabe to let everyone know what's going on, will allow all of us to actually put her and her family in a better situation so that they all can rest easy, and Airi can stream without worry

The entirety of the Phase Connect community has expressed interest in helping her, and that's not even an exaggeration, this could be the sort of thing feel-good stories are made of with everyone pitching in, all so that we can have her continue streaming and doing what she wants without working herself to death

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Away baitposter!
1687233981568.jpeg

Koros Apogee

Delta has another cover premiering in 5 hours. The song she's covering is Cat's Loving by Kashii Moimi.

Original.

In addition, Delta's birthday is also coming up and the fan Discord is preparing another birthday project for this year.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Why stop there. watch the Pixel Link Girls, they don't even have the Aviel $$$ to push them, they will rely solely on being likable, creative and entertaining to succeed and they've done a great job of it in their first few streams!

Watch Raki Kazuki, she's one of the rare cases of a metal chuuba that is not an annoying commie!

yukoschizo

Away baitposter!
I mean creative in streaming space their skills are more suited for things outside of streaming. Mori singing, Ina drawing and Gura doing shitpost songs. Only Amelia and maybe Kiara are creative in gen 1, but nowadays Amelia is just cruising and not trying.
You can call it bait, but you know I am right.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Airi never can catch a break

Airi, you can get full-HD monitors at Walmart for $100-130. And it'll be a tax write-off.

RiverBear

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Rin Penrose is pretty good, but she's just too Br*tish. I can only take so much of that accent. Fuyo also seemed pretty good, during that collab with Panko.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
ATLUS has finally lifted all restrictions on streaming P5R recently

Elira streaming it again in celebration.

I can't believe it took until Re:Fantasy to stop being concept art vaporware for Atlus to realize that setting arbitrary restrictions (that they barely enforce in the west) for streaming their games to be a bad thing.
Apparently she is bi(?)
She's bisexual but leans more towards being menhera disaster lesbian.
"Can Native Americans double jump?"
-Sawa
If the Niji yabs keep happening I'll answer this question by jumping off my 3rd story patio and using my family genetics to activate my double jumping skill to break my fall.
I, too, think you should watch Idol Corp and the talents at Idol Corp NOW

right this very second

there are millions of vods (real), you can do it
I only tune into Rin's Splatoon streams, sorry.

Other than the GunKan clips that were linked earlier; I've mostly known Gundo early on from her (highly yab) interactions with the SKB Group (Utako, Ange, Rindou, and herself) in Nijisanji. Here's a clip of some of their shit that would give Vshojo a run for their money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom