"too much lesbian. no more lesbian please! KIARA! less lesbian, ok? [I have a screenshot of this] CAREFUL!!!!"LittleGoose22 (superchat)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

YlAkZ02UzAWk

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Sven

Guys! Rie's birthday merch is going away at the end of today!
MAKE SURE YOU BUY AS MUCH OF IT AS POSSIBLE!!!
8b7fd709243ca421f34ae17beb265304.gif

Sorry, I had to do it

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

akari-chan

What's so difficult about posting random bullshit on your Twitter anyways? I've seen Ina and Mumei take long breaks but would still, you know, actually talk to their fanbase from time to time.

Get a manager to do that for you if that's too hard. I'm sorry but I can't really empathize with Gura taking these breaks with zero communication, no wonder rrats are flying about.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Excited for tomorrow. Surely Gura will stream

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Fishman better keep his pimp hand strong next year or at least hire sound engineer himself to avoid another shitshow.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lia mentioned a time back in September where her mental health wasn't doing well. She flat-out said she didn't know how much longer she wanted to go on before "uninstalling". She went on her hiatus to get herself together, and things have gotten a lot better since then. Not perfect, but better. She's been keeping busy to keep her mindset away from that. Thankfully, she said looking back on it, what she's doing now makes her happy, and she feels dumb for almost giving into that. She's now of the mindset that "things get better".

I'm sure a lot of people have noticed that she seems to be generally more happy nowadays than she was in the past. It's just nice to hear her confirm that she's doing better nowadays. Even since September, there have been a few bad incidents with her like the ending of her donothon, but she's been pushing through. I'm actually in the middle of typing out a lot of my thoughts about how much she's been doing and how well she's been doing lately, but I wanted to note this down since I'm listening to her stream right now. Also, Tenma's on stream with her right now, possibly on meds, and it's going about how you'd expect it to go.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Also reddit keeps getting upset. I just wish she'd make dumb tweets or something or members posts. She' could literally just tweet "A" every week and the crowd would go wild. Whats happening with her health is her personal business and she should keep it private. Just come by, type some gibberish and leave like a divorced dad and people will be ok with it mostly

image.png

Hahahaha, man I hope he's right just to watch the shitshow unfold. :smugselen:

:amepopcorn:

Negzana

Lia mentioned a time back in September where her mental health wasn't doing well. She flat-out said she didn't know how much longer she wanted to go on before "uninstalling". She went on her hiatus to get herself together, and things have gotten a lot better since then. Not perfect, but better. She's been keeping busy to keep her mindset away from that. Thankfully, she said looking back on it, what she's doing now makes her happy, and she feels dumb for almost giving into that. She's now of the mindset that "things get better".

I'm sure a lot of people have noticed that she seems to be generally more happy nowadays than she was in the past. It's just nice to hear her confirm that she's doing better nowadays. Even since September, there have been a few bad incidents with her like the ending of her donothon, but she's been pushing through. I'm actually in the middle of typing out a lot of my thoughts about how much she's been doing and how well she's been doing lately, but I wanted to note this down since I'm listening to her stream right now. Also, Tenma's on stream with her right now, possibly on meds, and it's going about how you'd expect it to go.
Like most people here I got into Phase Connect through Pippa but really I prefer Lia. Pippa can be funny, I like it when she reacts to paranormal nonsense the most, but her menhera seems more uncontrolled and she just comes off as more bitter and pessimistic. She seems like she is intelligent but intentionally stunts and harms it by being stubborn and contrarian. Lia is just more positive to watch.

image.png

Haachama and Gura leaving is the final yab?

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Less than 24 hours from when a Gura birthday stream would be with zero word from her. Based.
Also reddit keeps getting upset. I just wish she'd make dumb tweets or something or members posts. She' could literally just tweet "A" every week and the crowd would go wild. Whats happening with her health is her personal business and she should keep it private. Just come by, type some gibberish and leave like a divorced dad and people will be ok with it mostly
In all honesty, at this point, it would be a bad idea to have a birthday stream unless it was a 3D one lol. I think people would lose their shit if she came back, had a normal stream but money-baited for her birthday, and then go AWOL again.
What's so difficult about posting random bullshit on your Twitter anyways? I've seen Ina and Mumei take long breaks but would still, you know, actually talk to their fanbase from time to time.

Get a manager to do that for you if that's too hard. I'm sorry but I can't really empathize with Gura taking these breaks with zero communication, no wonder rrats are flying about.
Excited for tomorrow. Surely Gura will stream

:depressedtako::depressedtako::depressedtako:
I'm gonna need a bloop/shrimp version of this sticker.

As for Gura streaming on her birthday...I think that's just not gonna happen.

EDIT: As much as I despise this, I think this meme is rather apt at the moment.
1687226219201.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Cover would be better off paying her to simply do nothing but not graduate with absolutely no responsibilities expected of her. May be an overreaction, but I legitimately feel like drama around Gura graduating would decimate HoloEN viewership.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Like most people here I got into Phase Connect through Pippa but really I prefer Lia. Pippa can be funny, I like it when she reacts to paranormal nonsense the most, but her menhera seems more uncontrolled and she just comes off as more bitter and pessimistic. She seems like she is intelligent but intentionally stunts and harms it by being stubborn and contrarian. Lia is just more positive to watch.

Haachama ... leaving is the final yab?
Goddamnit, don't jinx it!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
image.png

While it is a funny thought now, I wonder how bad things would become for her if she did leave Hololive. It's a depressing thought to imagine her picking up old bad habits or something else.
Maybe I'm just being pessimistic, but at this point the future isn't looking to bright.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
:depressedtako::depressedtako::depressedtako:
I'm gonna need a bloop/shrimp version of this sticker.

As for Gura streaming on her birthday...I think that's just not gonna happen.
If this happens, I wonder if there’s be a lot of backlash

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Cover would be better off paying her to simply do nothing but not graduate with absolutely no responsibilities expected of her. May be an overreaction, but I legitimately feel like drama around Gura graduating would decimate HoloEN viewership.
Would it really do anything? the girl hasn't been streaming regularly for what six months, at this point all the people who wanted to watch her have moved on to something else and just go "oh! gura is streaming again" and tune in but I think the core audience isn't there that much anymore. You're right they're probably just paying her to not graduate because if she bails they lose one of their biggest marketing tools. As time goes on we might see more of this happening, it's better to have the talent in retainer like a lawyer instead of burning the character and lose on all the money the character brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom