"Sleeping is just like a free trial version of death you know what I'm saying?"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Everything's coming up Nijisanji~!
1687157697233.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I just discovered the fat bitches are still angry about the Pippa/Nyaru stream, from JULY LAST YEAR.

Archive

I could be reading this wrong, but I find it funny that it seems someone is actually more angry at someone (Nyaru) than they are at Pippa for once.

I can finally watch this video

Unironically and sincerely, happy birthday my dude. Hope you have a good one.

Gundo Mirei from NijiJP is graduating on the 21st

Days without a niji yab: 0

I know nothing of her, other than the baseball comment thing, and I'm sure it's not the only reason for this, but I do want to say to all the insane and butthurt baseball fans who got mad over the comment:

Baseball fucking sucks and is so boring, I fell asleep in the stands at a live, professional league baseball game. Whenever I think of baseball, I think of the rant in GTA Vice City that the American football player had about baseball. Overexaggerated for both sports, yes, but funny and to an extent, I agree:

Archive
The guy known for owning the Uruka standee and taking it everywhere bought four more at OffKai. They are nice quality, but given how much these seem to auction for, my dude dropped a fat stack a cash for some cardboard standees. No hate from me as long as he's not a sick fuck like the degens talking about degen things regarding the Yuko standee.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
There's specific legal language you have to include when filing a counterclaim.

I am always cracked up by Rackets' lack of chill

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
God this is such a good montage especially the zenbonsakura violin

I should actively watch uruka now

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

You'll see it when you see it

Having done enough Discord announcements, this just happens. But it is hilarious.
Made an account on here to thank people who enjoyed the VShojo Froot documentary AND to ask for help or advice on what do with the situation. I plan on making an update video on YouTube regarding VShojo doing copyfraud and uploading the original documentary to sites like here on Rumble or Odysee. Might try to do another counter claim on YouTube too whenever I have the time for it.

But yeah I am fr open to any suggestions here.

Will most likely point out a lot in the update video that Froot specifically filled it for copyright even though all of it is public information, it's falls under fair use due to it being transformative, and I still have all the public websites/links on where I got everything for the video.

I don't know anything about dealing with copyright claims personally but we do have a couple clippers here who might have had to go through that stuff, so maybe some of them have answers.

But is that "Content Used" thing saying that Froot made the claim, or just that the claim was made because you used Froot's content? It looks to me it's the latter, though I agree it's still clearly fair use. I think what happened here is that someone (maybe Froot but who knows) saw the video, tipped off higher-ups at Vshojo, Vshojo contacted Muso who they probably already had a contract with, and Muso did the strike since apparently they have experience in doing that sort of thing.

I suggest that you continue to make noise about it and let this Streisand Effect. Maybe contact NuxTaku and see if he'd be willing to help spread the story, though I understand if he and other drama-mongers might think the cheating part of the story is not something they want to touch. Is anyone talking about this on /vt/?

This is for @Ant Hime as well, but having been roped into the Sony/Muso/TLOU2 strike-a-thon by accident a couple of years ago, I do know a lot about the system. So, a couple of key points.

1. Copyright Claims are, on YT, put in favor of the claimer.
  2. Muso is a real, legitimate IP Right, contracted company out of the UK, which is important because
  3. A Claim is civil, legal claim in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
  4. By using a UK company as a servicer, it makes actually use the Legal system much more annoying.
  5. However, the companies are required to consider Fair Use before making a claim.
  6. A false claim is a de facto case of Perjury, though it's civil in this situation.
  7. If Froot is still in the States, she's liable for that perjury as Muso is her paid for representative.

YT's system is beyond F'd, but that's only because Copyright Abusers only attack small channels. Sony had a 8 figure liability from the TLOU2 strike spree, and I was trying to get a few creators to pursue it. But you know how it is. It's times and, some, monetary investment. And few really want to start wars with giant companies. (Please ignore that they were in de factor violation of DMCA law when they struck channels for simply talking about it the game.)

Though the biggest issue in fighting is always if you don't have a company, representatives or at least a PO Box, you end up doxxing yourself to proceed with proper counter claims. You'd not be surprised how much that comes up.

So, the way to normally deal with this is to return a polite email pointing out that, having not properly considered Fair Use in their claim when it's obviously Fair Use (I watched the video, but I don't remember every second. But as long as there isn't long stretches with no commentary, you're more than in the clear.), they are guilty of perjury and false statements of fact, and you'd prefer if they just removed the claim before it requires the necessity of pursuing legal action.

Recap: Froot has added actual perjury to "Where's the Money, Froot?".

Side point: I will not openly explain, but YT's copyright system is beyond abusable. With a little bit of prep work, you can obliterate any channel to the point it would actually require Neil to step in to stop. I'm glad antis haven't figured it out, but it's so easy I'm really confused why it's only come to light about twice as actually happening. One of them was only stopped because the moron emailed Bungie taunting them.

I think there is too little you can do the company is British so maybe you can ask someone from there about how copyright works?
If you even try to do something noteworthy GunRun will use his ninjas to silence u very easily
View attachment 31386

I'm fairly confident this retard just googled the average height of an adult, which likely defaulted to the adult male height of 5'9" in the US, and then just called it a day. It's honestly one of the most retarded takes I've seen in a while and truly shows how terminally online these twitter freaks are that are trying to lecture people about real life.

I know from other work that 5'9" is the top 1% of female heights in the USA. 5'9". Or 177 cm to be exact. Top 1%. 5'7" is 90th percentile.

I'll also note that 83% of Adult Women in the USA are over 5'1". (155 cm) This man is arguing that 80% of the MILFs in the USA are child-looking. LOL

From an outsider's pov, it does feel like they really throw out money a lot, most obvious was when they hire a lot of (popular?) indies to react to their most recent debuts.

With new accounts on the Algo on YT, you have to make them pop, otherwise they get buried. Idol has made some solid business decisions with their approaches. If they work is up in the air because YT tweaks the Algo often enough that the entire Meta changes over night, at times.

Proctor's gonna have a good time when he wakes up :whatastory:

Wow they gave nothing there
Maybe Gundo chose to leave cause they wouldn't let her stream?

It's clearly his fault in the first he should invest in uppers it would prevent these terrible things from happening

I'm sure there's a lot more underlying stuff, Gundou ain't got the cleanest record after all, but I'm sure the baseball thing had something to do with it.

I'm going to assume she just got tired of all the corpo BS and decided to fuck off before the ship goes under.

We're going to give Proctor an induced case of Insomnia at this rate. Or he'll never want to leave bed.

As for Gundo, that was one of the far more stupid Twitter whirlwinds. She laughing asked about bean balls and the Antis went nuts. Though I'm guessing there was a lot more stupid involved we didn't hear about. I'm also quite certain Gundo was simply in "F U" mode to Anycolor after they way they probably treated her in response.

niggaphil

This is for @Ant Hime as well, but having been roped into the Sony/Muso/TLOU2 strike-a-thon by accident a couple of years ago, I do know a lot about the system. So, a couple of key points.
I have to like your post because this is my first time to see your serious reply

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
View attachment 31407
Nobody posted this but Towa won another CR Cup but in OW
CONGRATS
I want to be happy but CR is in decline and streaming OW, the scam, is annoying. Everyone is watching the Valo worlds right now, Hianao got dumb numbers for her watch along. I am assuming Holo and Niji are not because of permissions.
She's an Austrian art-school dropout who loves to cook. Some things you just can't change, ok?
I want her to do more German ASMR. She should roleplay being a German jockey :eyehearts:
Also, "Downfall" is free with ads on youtube - good movie.

Fuck them. She should marry Ohtani and spite the lot of them, fuckers.

Limkin

I said last time that if Nijisanji ends up firing Gundou or Gwelu too, then it's an entirely different company than they used to be. And now they did. The de jure technicalities of how it was handled and announced are entirely irrelevant. She was put in a position where she couldn't continue doing the content the way she wanted by the company and had no options other than to leave. Counting some kind of strikes or "yabs" with Gundou is irrelevant. She represents an entirely different streaming culture, where you can do everything that isn't strictly prohibited by the platform, instead of being highly sanitized and being afraid to say literally anything in case stakeholders don't like it.
The company didn't start as a "serious" agency. You were always only expected to do it as a part time job, to the degree you want to and there was really no rules what to do and what not to do. Some did streams from internet cafe, others were renting cheap hostel room, Gwelu literally streams from a kitchen. The fact that management practically didn't exist and actively refused to partake in internal conflicts is a good tell. And now they have something they probably perceive as a huge liability - there is A LOT of their streamers who are popular and who are following the same mindset, but they aren't safe and stakeholders don't like them. They are going to find as many excuses and fire as many people as they see fit to make sure everyone who is left are in-line with new rules. And it will turn Nijisanji from "they are a bunch of cool people who can do whatever the fuck they want and not get punished for this unlike your sanitized Hololive" to "so what's the difference again?" and it will be fucking boring
I wouldn't be surprised if they will cull at least a dozen more people on JP side and that smaller JP corpos are suddenly going to massively increase their members numbers with familiar voices
Edit: Hoshikawa's reply, she loves her a lot, grateful for offering support in her hardest time and wishes her the best

Last edited:

braindoko

Made an account on here to thank people who enjoyed the VShojo Froot documentary AND to ask for help or advice on what do with the situation. I plan on making an update video on YouTube regarding VShojo doing copyfraud and uploading the original documentary to sites like here on Rumble or Odysee. Might try to do another counter claim on YouTube too whenever I have the time for it.

But yeah I am fr open to any suggestions here.

Will most likely point out a lot in the update video that Froot specifically filled it for copyright even though all of it is public information, it's falls under fair use due to it being transformative, and I still have all the public websites/links on where I got everything for the video.
This whole situations is like dejavu, last year some dude exposed her and she sent takedowns. Looking for the videos now on youtube and the channel is empty, shame as he explained how he fought the claims
All that remains is this Khyo video about it, might still be worth a watch

RiverBear

> haven't heard about the Bushiroad Vtubers in a while
> decide to catch up on them
> learn the entire project was canned on March 2022 and that they were moved under Bushiroad Creative
> one of them graduated earlier this year
> fans on Twitter thought management wouldn't delete her channel/twitter
> it's jork
> everything is deleted, she is now only survived by her Tiktok
Huh.
Looks like she was the only one to get a 3D model among them 3 of them. Guess they tried to keep her as much as possible
1687160717336.png

Last edited:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

:amepopcorn:
List of Niji yabs late 2022-2023:
total yugo death
ID imploding
zaion suspension then graduation
zaion manifesto
2%
no playbuttons
EN concert cancelled because of """covid"""
rivers publicly shit on company on twitter
4chan immitation stream
mysta menhera
vox numberfagging
shadow suspensions
selen menhera over apex
trying to censor dramafags and fail
deez nuts
shitty merch
graduated over baseball
What kind of contract did Riku sign with the devil? WHEN WILL IT END?!
I refuse to believe there isn’t more at play then just a joke making fun of a sport.

Because that’s ridiculous on a whole other level
Your westoid mind cannot possibly fathom the depths of nip autism.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
It might just be my conspiracy theory-tism acting up, but ain't it a coinkydink that Nijisanji shoots Gundou out a cannon right as AntHime is fighting off a sketchy copyright claim?

Nijisanji's covering for Froot.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY YOU WHORE?!?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Though I'm guessing there was a lot more stupid involved we didn't hear about. I'm also quite certain Gundo was simply in "F U" mode to Anycolor after they way they probably treated her in response.
Like what was been mentioned before, Gundou Mirei herself is no stranger to problems, either within ANYCOLOR/Nijisanji or outside of it. I myself don't have much knowledge since its mostly JP side, but I do know that it's mostly just small, inconsequential issues that became a mountain of trouble that just keeps piling up. This ranges from inappropriate remarks, yabai stuff, crass remarks during sponsored streams, all the way to her baseball thing. This is also why she have some sizeable antis, but not as big as say, NijiJP Chihiro Yuki who got big enough that she went and fight her anti in the court.

Anyway, speaking about Niji (that isn't either Gundou Mirei's graduation or regular "niji taking the L") stuff, NijiEN Pomu will be appearing as a guest in Ironmouse's Speak of the Devil thingie

Knowing Pomu, she probably gonna try to convert Ironmouse to the way of Metal Gear Solid.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Surprise Bae and Towa cover dropping later!

Reposting their first one because they are amazing together.

UberSoldat

Gundo's graduation tweet now over 10 million views. Oh boy....................

I feel like Niji's management problems and its focus being shifted away from the "lax" feel of its early days are a result of their increasing corporatization, where stakeholders must be pleased and stricter rules are enforced.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Gundo Gundo Gundo, what does that MOUTH DO? :mikothumbsl:

Edit: goddamn it short
>Add reaction stickers so they won't post replies to every post:mitothink:
>They all post replies to all the reaction stickers :urtearingmeapart:

Clip Tax: Made a Roca clip of several fun parts of her stream today. I had a hard time naming the clip and thumbnail though. The purple color looks weird on many background colors so I just used a screen cap. Can you spot the superduper easter egg?

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
This vt comment encapsulates my thoughts on the whole Gundou situationGundou Mirei yab double standards.PNG.
This thread made two years ago is a good qrd on her past antics. Not 100% justifying the hate towards her mind you, but she has always been a controversial figure within Nijisanji.
The funniest thing, and the most thought provoking part of all this, is that no long after Axia graduation she said this during a zatsudan:

My personal rrat is that statement caused her termination and the baseball yab was a cover up. WHICH REMINDS ME, didn't Cover and Nijisanji release a joint statement about protecting their talents? :unsure:

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

At the risk of being a numbertard, here's the final bid prices for literal cardboard cutouts of the Phase Connect talents. Supposedly Miia was going to win the Lumi(New) one but she got outbid by that 2k bid.
offkai phase.png
While the Lumi prices are wild, I think there's two even more ridiculous results. The first is Ember getting 1.7k as a new talent. The second is 1k for Nikki, a literal manager with no interaction other than posting a picture of their model on twitter.
We're going to give Proctor an induced case of Insomnia at this rate. Or he'll never want to leave bed.
Proctor creates the Virtual Asylum. We end up putting him in an actual asylum. The circle of life.
There's specific legal language you have to include when filing a counterclaim.

"now that we put that legal jargon in there, there is now going to be some loser for the NBC legal department that has to read whatever we write."
proceeds to shitpost about NBC being retarded and abusing fair use
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom