"POV: Catbert is removing your frontal lobe"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
In all reality, she wouldn't, but givien her vtuber persona, it's a funny thought and would fit. Most of her chat was saying the same.

Also, Lumi mentioned that the four Offkai staff at her meet-and-greet, especially the female ones, were pretty thrown-off because of how she was during it. One even joked there were probably going to be three or four Twitlongers about it or something like that.
:SelenHAHAhere:
Yeah she was being a bit of a dick to the audience in yesterday's karaoke, she even told them to take a shower right at the end :smugselen: I hate that she streams mostly on twitch but her recent youtube streams have been a blast.

On another topic. I decided to be the bootleg phase weekly and wanted to search for clips on youtube again and god that shit is utterly fucked if you want to search anything relevant. Twitter will be the way to go and I'm seeing some decent clips, I'll make a post later today. In the meantime, during my search on twitter I saw someone uploaded airi's karaoke from yesterday, this one really shows how good she is.

I wish she would do more karaokes :urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
As for Not-Ame karaoke, I can see 2 reasons to do that. 1) Rights to Songs you want to sing and 2) practicing hard songs in a moderate setting. Not sure if that's what she did, but there's reasons to do that.
I would confidently say it is 100% because of the changes to unarchived karaokes and karaokes in general a couple months back. YT's DMCA system can strike private and even deleted movies, as well. Ame loves karaoke, but singing the same 15 Western songs they are allowed to sing probably gets old.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
For a woman in her mid 30s, I sure would hope Michael Cat didn't always act like she's a teenager.

Limkin

Also, fun fact: /vsj/ seethed and accused her of botting today's stream to cope with the number difference between Mikeneko and Nazuna.
She is too fucking dumb to setup some bots, if they wanted some plausible reasons they would tell she DMed her paypigs and promised to send super special voice recording if they all show up for the stream
Really not sure why she would think it is a good idea to act like this if she wants to get into a corpo somewhere else. Pretty bad look to not cooperate with your corpo duties and at least act like you get along with your coworkers. Pretty clear indication she hasn't grown up or learned anything. Guess that is partially on me for thinking she was capable of that.
I don't think she thinks. In general. Most of her questionable decisions fall straight into "why would anyone decide it's a good idea"

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She ghosted Kson for about 3.5 weeks total, particularly during the height of the Henya collab/follow begging. Both Kson and Henya stated she wasn't responding to messages from either of them or her manager. She started talking to her again on the tail end of another unrelated drama arc that went entirely undocumented here AFAIK.
Well, I stand corrected from my comments earlier.

Even going beyond what she said on her Twitcast about leaving, she no-showed her OffKai roaming tablet thing yesterday and was removed from the announcement for the AX Vshojo JP panel:
Really not sure why she would think it is a good idea to act like this if she wants to get into a corpo somewhere else. Pretty bad look to not cooperate with your corpo duties and at least act like you get along with your coworkers. Pretty clear indication she hasn't grown up or learned anything. Guess that is partially on me for thinking she was capable of that.

Leaving doesn't necessarily mean her and Kson will have to be on bad terms, even if it does end up stinging Kson's pride somehow.
I doubt Kson would care all that much considering her opinion on VTubers and corpo-hopping.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
It was pretty weak compared to the rest of the girls', which I found to all be solidly written for them. The only characters she really spoke with was the A-chan rats. Felt like they focused on the "haha rats funny" thing too hard and forgot to write any meaningful interaction with the other talents. Pretty disappointing considering who knows when she will be in another HoloGra.

Edit: Oh, well. At least this screen is cute:
View attachment 31241
She did talk a bit before it came out about how she was worried about it compared to the others, and that she quite literally phoned it in since there was no voice direction or anything.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She did talk a bit before it came out about how she was worried about it compared to the others, and that she quite literally phoned it in since there was no voice direction or anything.
Ah, I vaguely remember that being brought up, now, thanks. I don't think there was wrong with the voice acting, it was more the contents of the HoloGra itself was bare.

Autisticus

OffKai was a bit of a shitshow and there was a meet and greet with Ironmouse that ran way late into the timeslot she was scheduled to do the roaming tablet thing. As for Anime Expo, that panel would be incredibly awkward to include her in when she's no longer going to be a member (and also because she doesn't speak English tbh), so I don't see the issue with dropping out with advance notice.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I wonder what did the tranny vtubers were up to during offkai

oh I see, the usual then

I swear to god this community just degrades more and more into degenerate garbage for thirsty coomers with no standards or sense of "Maybe we shouldn't act like freaks in public" I can't wait for the rape, pedophilia and grooming allegations to become part and parcel (if they haven't already).
Fuck troons, fuck coomers, fuck vshojo, fuck westoids, fuck twitter, as always things only degrade when they become mainstream.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
(if they haven't already).

>He doesn't know

on a serious note, bout some 4 or 6 months ago, everyone and their mother in alot of twitch westoid circles did indeed get one, i distinctly remember Porcelain Maid and BungoTaiga getting a twitlonger or two, even Luxiem's debut had a couple that were also just nothingburgers

I think its gonna be an interesting thing if the bubble pops for alot of the ones that have nothing going for them outside of their coomhumor

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Riro is live and is playing 2 truths & a lie with EN gen 2

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I've been talking a lot more about Mysta than I normally do, it's been all shitposting but this time it's a serious clip.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Kek'd

View attachment 31273

Archive (not mine)

A literally who, of course, but I did get a kick out of it.

Though upon further research, maybe he has a point?

Once Pipkin 'Microdosing Hitler Particles' Pippa and Gawr 'Symbol of Facism' Gura collabs, their proximity will result in the merging of their souls, transforming them into a single entity that will forever be known as The Savior of the Western vtubing industry.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Once Pipkin 'Microdosing Hitler Particles' Pippa and Gawr 'Symbol of Facism' Gura collabs, their proximity will result in the merging of their souls, transforming them into a single entity that will forever be known as The Savior of the Western vtubing industry.

Hitler will rise from the dead.

YlAkZ02UzAWk

puppet member only idiocracy watchalong about to staaaart

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom