"Am I supposed to get paid to step on people??? In what world do you get paid to step on people!?! If anything the people... who step on people... get sued???"Chisaka Airi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
IRyS playing Diablo 4 tonight...sigh, if she makes me want to give this game another chance and I have to spend hours looking for Windows 7 workarounds...

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
This is her starting soon art:
View attachment 31079

This is her model:
View attachment 31080

Something tells me she's not actually that concerned about people liking her chest.

EDIT: Also begging for clothes and posting irl photos wearing them on her Twitter, because of course.
View attachment 31081
Tweet / Archive

There's a lot of this shit on her page, I'm not going to post more because you get the point.
Brown brown brown brown BROWN BROWN BROWN BROWN BROWN BROWN BROWN BROWN

:shiinastare::sanasmile::eyehearts::pippasquish::irysisadork:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Brown brown brown brown BROWN BROWN BROWN BROWN BROWN BROWN BROWN BROWN

:shiinastare::sanasmile::eyehearts::pippasquish::irysisadork:
Dude, everyone's guilty of thinking with their dick at one point or another, but this one looks like trouble, have some standards for your caramel women.

Also she's apparently Chinese/Australian, so she might be a superduper alt.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Seems vshitshow found out about the Froot documentary being a thing - an antipiracy company https://www.muso.com/ has killed it.
View attachment 31076
I've not been keeping track of the thread this week so did anyone archive it before it got killed?
Ant said it's apparently a fake company that does hit strikes on videos. It's happened to other channels before. Probably either a VS defender or VS paid them to do it =P Either way, they don't have a right to strike shit. The video will be back up "In a few hours to a few days."

Last edited:

MyName

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Sinder cosplayed as herself

received_561815406029656.jpegreceived_950591076197783.jpegreceived_641743087834765.jpeg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Also she's apparently Chinese/Australian, so she might be a superduper alt.
Wait, Sana is Australian, and if I recall correctly, she's ethnically Chinese...

@superduper explain yourself

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Fawx live on YT, will be tangenting for a while before the game she's very, very bad at.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fauna is doing membership watchalongs of the first Austin Powers and also Master of Disguise at her normal streaming time. I wouldn't call Austin Powers questionable, but Master of Disguise is... yeah. She mentioned in one stream she enjoys the movie for inexplicable reasons.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Do not look at Panko's twitter unless you want to be on another watchlist. That is all.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
you can tell which ones are the whores and which are the actual vtubers. Vtuber whores are the cosplay whores of this generation, anyone remember jessica nigri and her ilk? I wonder what thing will be next.
Gonna be honest, I don't mind so much when they're actually cosplaying their vtuber design, it's still 'in character' so to say - I just wish it wasn't done in such an obvious e-girl thirst trap manner because it shows they're willing to appeal to the lowest common denominator and settle for an insufferable community.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

Oh look everyone's next week schedule just dropped
ohlook.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Lurker McSpic

Ignoring the slamic content just look at this abomination of proportions, jesus the artist deserves to be shot for making something so awful
islamiccontent.png

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom