General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Roca Karaoke stream!

Archive of Roca's 1st karaoke:

She is a spectacular singer. Favorites include: Just the Two Of Us, O mio Babbino Caro, Blue Suede Shoes, and If I Ain't Got You.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This may be of interests to some around here

Archive

View attachment 31041View attachment 31042

Cringe imminent

kekmighty

kattawoa.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

I think I understand why Pippa likes Asmongold so much.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Sleepy news:
She is impulse buying a 5.56 AK
1687028357476.png
Because at least she can steal ammo from her dad if she goes 5.56
1687028388743.png5.56 ak is not as much of a meme now that we're really feeling the russian ammo import ban, so not a bad impulse purchase imo:
1687028517457.png

1687028536388.png

There really isn't the cost benefit for going 7.62 that there used to be.
just buy an ar15, better ergos for cheaper
Also based dad has so much ammo he doesn't notice when kids steal it, and wants to keep them away from the evils of ATFs totally not a registry and have them only do private sales

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Then why in the fuck is Asmon still living like this? Good on him not letting the money getting to his head, but with a increasing "I can reasonably afford that" -threshold... why not get a decent house at lest?

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
This wave is solid from top to bottom.
Sena got two video messages, one from Hoshikawa Sara (teammate from VSaikyo S4, also some unhinged moments in Hoshikawa's love advice corner) and the other from Suisei (helped with training during the same tournament). Her singing Overdose is good, do listen to it.

Tsuna is cute (also that 3D avatar is quite lewd) while doing some cat impersonations. Got some video messages, from Astel (CR Cup teammate) and Towa (VSaikyo S5 teammate).

Qpi sings great and her interaction with VSpo guests are fun. She got video messages from Haseshin, Kotoka the gyaru who admired her, and her oshi Shion which made her emotional.
@God's Strongest Sanalite , my brother in Christ. You need to see this! She is perfect! ^_^
Of course since she's also a gyaru IRL.

Recently quite a number of Vtubers are playing the Blue Protocol MMO and this is the first clip recommended to me, from Hinano the oneshota sensei.

Speaking of Oneshota, there was a Shibuya Hal Apex custom tournament recently and one of the participating teams were reunited from the Rust streamer server, Kagura Nana with Axel and Neoporte's Itoi Toi forming the OneShotaPet team.

Yakumo Beni and the sexy inspiration.

Re:AcT's Shishigami Leona released her cover of Idol.

Her 4th One-Man live is on Sunday, two performances in a day. Ticket website here if you are interested.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Topo Chico

Then why in the fuck is Asmon still living like this? Good on him not letting the money getting to his head, but with a increasing "I can reasonably afford that" -threshold... why not get a decent house at lest?
He is profoundly mentally ill. He can't even stream on his main twitch anymore without panic attacks. He's a turbo NEET that got lucky is his QRD.

That house is the house where his mother died in, the same house they were in when they were on food stamps. How you keep your home can represent your state of mind. That house is trashed...

e: clip tax of kirche fawning over asmon's eating habits and living conditions

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

So he can go be a slob in a bigger house?

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is doing batsu after the last silent library stream. She is reading Reader x Shadow the Hedgehog fanfics at this very moment.

EDIT: Skyroads now.

Last edited:

MyName

Ol' Granpappy is talking about his spear gun.
Every website he read warns him not to load the gun above water. Every. Single. One.
Will he listen? Probably not.

He's telling us not to watch lemon party.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom