"We need to dick deeper"Onolumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
Just for the ballpark numbers, he is a millionaire right?
This is the craziest part for me, he has enough money to literally hire a fucking cleaning service. He actively chooses to live this way. According to the Twitch database leaks, Asmongold made $2,551,618.73 between August 2019 and October 2021, which is $98,139 a month. Whatever it costs to clean his pigsty up is pocket change in comparison.

The sad thing is, if Pippa were a millionaire I could see her living the same way.
He is profoundly mentally ill. He can't even stream on his main twitch anymore without panic attacks. He's a turbo NEET that got lucky is his QRD.
Asmongold has said before that his ultimate goal in life was to find a way to never have to work and that if he wasn't a streamer he probably would've found a way to get on disability or something. Nobody normal thinks this way, most people fall into the NEET lifestyle, this guy fucking chose it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 31099
Ringos dont seem to care
Expecting coomers to care about body proportions in art is like expecting a jew to be honest with money. It just baffles me that a pro artist can make something so cursed and not be laughed out of the room

On another things this to me is hilarious, the wording just makes it sound like a dig to yuri.

I'll say it again, yuri you stupid whore you blew it so bad and hard, I hope you're seething watching all the girls doing shit at the expo and probably collecting a nice paycheck from it too(This is my regular shit on yuri post)
Do you guys know if the panel will be streamed?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Those are some keepers

signal-2023-06-17-170204_003.jpeg
signal-2023-06-17-170204_002.jpeg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Nobody normal thinks this way, most people fall into the NEET lifestyle, this guy fucking chose it.
I think most normal people would choose to never have to work a day in their life, and instead to focus on enjoying their hobbies and whatever else they want to do.

On the other hand, living modest is a virtue, but Asmongoloid lives like some kind of filthy shitgoblin who refuses to not live in his own filth.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Hag Coyote has been on 3D Jump King for 10+ hours now and won't stop until she completes it. I appreciate that she gets frustrated but not enough to genuinely sperg out.

wew

Male hag love!
Ignoring the slamic content just look at this abomination of proportions, jesus the artist deserves to be shot for making something so awful
what do you mean that looks like normal anime proportions. arms are maybe a little to thin but its nothing insane.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Honey bear playing Doom

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Texas Bovine Woman has been making baked goods for more than two hours.
E: nevermind she's winding down.
:pippasadl:

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
what do you mean that looks like normal anime proportions. arms are maybe a little to thin but its nothing insane.
Her upper body is designed as a loli with the proportions mostly ok but her lower body is that of a classic anime highschooler. I have the impression that whoever made her drew her on the fly because if you put her sweater it doesn't look that off.
If they were going for a loli design her head is way too big, the shoulder distance is too short, her arms should be a bit longer and her legs shouldn't be that long. See gura for reference, panko's face is almost the same width as her shoulders

guraatlantis.png

hylic

Elden Ring Vol 3 - Featuring Phase Connect's Shisui Michiru [46:13]

elden ring 3 thumb.png

Attachments

• michi love.webm
    3.9 MB

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
For a split second, Amiya showed off her secret Trudeau cosplay
N.png
Don't tell the dramatubers about this horrible bigotry...

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Mimi drawing

Again an interesting case where she can draw massive boobs but keep chat tame
1687041324720.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
On another things this to me is hilarious, the wording just makes it sound like a dig to yuri.

I'll say it again, yuri you stupid whore you blew it so bad and hard, I hope you're seething watching all the girls doing shit at the expo and probably collecting a nice paycheck from it too(This is my regular shit on yuri post)
Do you guys know if the panel will be streamed?

I hope a recording of this surfaces online. I doubt this is intended to have anything to do with Yuri but I find the whole drama around the collapse of Tsunderia an interesting, tragic, and probably avoidable story.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

wew

Male hag love!
Her upper body is designed as a loli with the proportions mostly ok but her lower body is that of a classic anime highschooler. I have the impression that whoever made her drew her on the fly because if you put her sweater it doesn't look that off.
If they were going for a loli design her head is way too big, the shoulder distance is too short, her arms should be a bit longer and her legs shouldn't be that long. See gura for reference, panko's face is almost the same width as her shoulders

View attachment 31105
Now that you have pointed it out I think her calves are just a bit to long and her thin arms make her thicker thighs stick out a lot more. Luckily you almost never see waist down on a model

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fauna is doing membership watchalongs of the first Austin Powers and also Master of Disguise at her normal streaming time. I wouldn't call Austin Powers questionable, but Master of Disguise is... yeah. She mentioned in one stream she enjoys the movie for inexplicable reasons.

She's losing her shit to the Turtle Club scene.

This movie is also very much early 2000s.
the-master-of-disguise-1536x1009.jpg
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Edit:
Fauna: "Hey guys, look at the URL of the stream."
URL: https://www.youtube.com/live/PPbahgj17mA
Fauna: "Haha, gottem"

:depressedtako:

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Elden Ring Vol 3 - Featuring Phase Connect's Shisui Michiru [46:13]

View attachment 31108

Damn, just over 45 minutes of translated Michiru goodness. Thanks again for the work you put in these. Will definitely sit down and watch this a little later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom