"I'm not a man, am I allowed to fart on a man's balls?"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

The not gura Penguin vtuber said she's going to get rid of the hood and change the hairstyle to avoid further controversy. Shame I guess, but perhaps it isn't all that fun to be constantly called Walmart Gura.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
View attachment 31046
(t - a)
I hope that's kayfabe.
Pippa, keep your Nurgle shit away from Lia! :beatanilooking:
there is a man impersonating Cooksie (the clipper of Twitch VTubers)

I can't believe we're in that level of Vtuber clout chasing that people are acting as if they are Vtuber clippers.
In fact, how the fact are we in the timeline of Vtuber clippers being minor internet celebrities - they just clip VODs, they don't do anything themselves to warrant any level of fame
Retards make everyone a celebrity these days, huh?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Of course since she's also a gyaru IRL.
I need the deets my nigga :amegunl:

He is profoundly mentally ill. He can't even stream on his main twitch anymore without panic attacks. He's a turbo NEET that got lucky is his QRD.

That house is the house where his mother died in, the same house they were in when they were on food stamps. How you keep your home can represent your state of mind. That house is trashed...

e: clip tax of kirche fawning over asmon's eating habits and living conditions

As monstrously disgusting as this is it gives me a little more faith in Pippa and Kirsche that they watch him like a sideshow attraction rather then someone they genuinely like and look up to.... right???

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
PixelLink's axolotl is doing her debut 2.0

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Vesper: "Slaanesh is the coomer right? I like Nurgle, he's my favorite. Nurgle is my boy!"

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Vesper: My favorite chaos god is Nurgle

It's all coming together
20221226_170804.png

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fucking MJF is a boo bro

tes.png

EDIT: Everytime I try to take a screencap my res drops from 1080 to 144, very cool

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"Take my pants vespie"- Noir Vesper

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The not gura Penguin vtuber said she's going to get rid of the hood and change the hairstyle to avoid further controversy. Shame I guess, but perhaps it isn't all that fun to be constantly called Walmart Gura.
Bitch knew exactly what she was doing.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
HBD Iroha
Dont Marry Lapu chan IRL please
20230615_232545.jpg

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Then why in the fuck is Asmon still living like this? Good on him not letting the money getting to his head, but with a increasing "I can reasonably afford that" -threshold... why not get a decent house at lest?

A lot of men are like this. There are stories all around the internet of rich single men living in abject squalor and filth. Howard Hughes was a 160+ IQ genius who died in a hotel room he lived in for years as a filthy tramp, doing so much damage to it that it needed tens of thousands of dollars worth of renovation done on it after he died. His body was that of a homeless man, with inches-long nails and unkempt hair down to his shoulders. He weighed 90 pounds, and was 6'4 tall.

Men have goals, women maintain systems. The two must be aligned for either to function properly. A man will, by default, only do something when external forces make him do it, or if his ego encourages him to do it. If he can get away with not doing it, he won't. It probably won't even be because he's lazy, but because there is another goal in life he prefers to devote energy towards. That goal might seem meaningless to an observer, but that doesn't matter. Autism or really any kind of personality deviation from the norm will emphasize these innate traits.

I personally know a man who lives in revolting squalor, but who habitually trims and maintains over two miles of the verge on either side of the road along his street. He spends an average of 2+ hours a day keeping it pristine to the point you'd notice a dropped sweet wrapper from 500 yards away. Why is be so obsessed with the verge instead of his house? Simple, he never entertains guests, and the path between the fridge, doors and bedroom is easily cleared. Why bother doing more than that if 1) he can deal with it, 2) nobody else sees it? Meanwhile he's known far and wide as the most reliable verge-trimmer and most responsible contributor to the local town cleanliness initiatives, and shows up in a perfect suit and tie to every one of their events.

tl;dr; people are weird.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Seems vshitshow found out about the Froot documentary being a thing - an antipiracy company https://www.muso.com/ has killed it.
1687033797305.png

I've not been keeping track of the thread this week so did anyone archive it before it got killed?

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Ina playing a cat themed puzzle game in 30 minutes.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Godzilla1984 Dude, she loves you!

Edit: call outs to Biolante , Baragon..... even Batra..... but no Titanosaurus :painpeko::gunpeko:
:pippaworship:Great comfy stream though!:pippaworship:

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She plans to do Godzilla watchalongs.
I guess she can do it with the movie not on stream at all like Amiya does for watch alongs. Toho is notoriously brutal about not letting anyone do anything with Godzilla movie stuff.
:pippasadl:Lottie Cute

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Archive for that tweet

This is her starting soon art:
1687034614349.png

This is her model:
1687034691717.png

Something tells me she's not actually that concerned about people liking her chest.

EDIT: Also begging for clothes and posting irl photos wearing them on her Twitter, because of course.
1687034865583.png
Tweet / Archive

1687034927131.png1687034938167.png

There's a lot of this shit on her page, I'm not going to post more because you get the point.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom