"Crazy? I was crazy once. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room with Erina. and Erina makes me crazy"Makinists

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Are you fellas seriously going to sit down and evaluate an idol pop song like it's some tryhard student film project put together in a year for an international award?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Okay, this Airi and Erina collab is solid fucking gold, holy shit.At this point they're just clowning on each other. :whatastory:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Are you fellas seriously going to sit down and evaluate an idol pop song like it's some tryhard student film project put together in a year for an international award?
yes

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I won't, I'm just vibin.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
i tune into the erina/ponwolfo stream and

isee.png

I think it got worse
or better if you're that kind of person
lmaowhat.png

TheOathbreakerTarvos

I'm confused. I thought you guys liked her because she said retard and told the Twitter freaks to fuck off. Which is why she was suspended a few weeks ago.
I do enjoy her content. This is probably someone who went through her twitter replies and found one thing to get it banned. It is still newsworthy. And I was subscribed to her before the twitter mess.

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
BTW if you are a calli's member she is talking about the members edition of her EP
Direct link to stream

(I think embed to member only stream don't work)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Honestly, what i look forward the most in Obsydia 3d (if it ever happen) is seeing Rosemi using her 3d model to play Just Dance, is it weird?
Noctyx are getting new outfits. Before anyone says anything about Fulgur's silhouette, if you look closely it seems like he used a thick brush and went wild. Sonny's head is flat as fuck, but people are speculating that it's an army helmet or a cap.

edit: fucking hell I got sniped by Nolan

Being ninja'd by Nolan is painful, i know the feeling.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
A couple news announcements.
First, Alban came back yesterday.
And 2nd.
NOCTYX OUTFITS

soap suds

Noctyx are getting new outfits. Before anyone says anything about Fulgur's silhouette, if you look closely it seems like he used a thick brush and went wild. Sonny's head is flat as fuck, but people are speculating that it's an army helmet or a cap.

edit: fucking hell I got sniped by Nolan

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I think it was a fun pipedream for a while to think that EN would at some point try to at least have a bit of a distinct musical identity of their own separate from the more idol-ish sound of the JP side (aside from Karen's j-rap/pop solo ventures).

But at this point, it's pretty clear that the ID girls are far more musically adventurous and diverse in their musical choices as a gen compared to EN where ID hasn't shied away from doing songs that embrace their indo-pop roots/sensibilitiies.

EN fans will flock to good songs, regardless of the genre. I just think it's boring that they tie themselves to the generic JP idol sound when there's definitely musical talent & range within EN that can handle & excel on some well-produced western sounding songs/music.

Last edited:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
The Proctor goaded us into searching for a vtuber's location, now she hates him. Very sad. Many such cases.
3pbnri.png
View attachment 30684

Kinda curious why Gura was suddenly trending and I saw these
Oh fuck yes we're finally at the stage of vtubing where people are skinwalking their oshis and getting mad when you call them out on it.
Simply put, I'm not interested in child models or child like voices, random baby noises the younger ones tend to make, screeching, hooting, hollering, or the communities that younger models attract.
There's something about adult women that pretend to be babies on the internet that make my skin crawl. It seems like there's an epidemic of women in their mid 20s to late 30s that are obsessed with stuffed animals, pink things, media for children, and acting like uwu babies online for fun. It's giving ddlg vibes and I am not here for it.

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

This lady later goes and makes a thumbnail like this.

Eat up i guess chumbuds. :smugselen:

FybPiI_XwAALI1J.png

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Picked a hell of a week to be a random lurker on mobile (vacay), but there's no way I'm missing IRyS and Dread 2012.

WeTawks

Blue Ami gives support to a viewer who may be hallucinating.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

FybPiI_XwAALI1J.png

"I don't want to be gura"
You sure about that?
You sure about that???

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Okay, this Airi and Erina collab is solid fucking gold, holy shit.At this point they're just clowning on each other. :whatastory:
They have to be one of the best collab duos in Phase. They're always a lot of fun together.

Animotix

FybPiI_XwAALI1J.png

using Guras name to leech attention off of is the new vtuber meta

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

FybPiI_XwAALI1J.png

Now here’s an example of someone who was compared to Gura and actually clearly isn’t trying to be bootleg Gura.

_____
me: I miss Gura
mom: We have Gura at home
Gura at home
:Screenshot - 2023-06-16T003835.346.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom