"Why can't I be cool like Pippa and have a horsefucking paedophile hate me?"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jealous

Lurker

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
It's funny how every time something happens and people assume the worst of Nijisanji they still manage to surpass the expectations. So forgive me for no longer giving them a shred of benefit of the doubt. You don't go full menhera with getting physically sick from the amount of stress (and mind you it was doctor's response, he just thought he is ill) just because you are concerned about your future career without anything actively happening. So either there is a pressure from management or he is getting stalked irl again and not talking about it. Also, do you really expect him to come out and say on a public stream something like "I am sorry guys, the reason I was so stressed out is - I received a message from my manager that I was off my ccv quota for this month by 12 viewers and they are moving my new outfit down 10 places in order for this as punishment. And then another dmed me and said I will probably not hit it next month either unless I do 2 more correction asmr every week so I am seriously contemplating if I should correct the width of my neck with a rope instead". It would be funny, but entirely impossible
There's not liking Niji management, and then there's looking for reasons to be mad.

It's because:
1. It's a job, we've all been in this situation if we ever gotten ask to push harder or "how to improve efficiency etc."
2. It's a Japanese business which is extremely known for performance reviews
3. Even millie has let slip about channel reviews by staff time and time again.
It's not necessarily saying that particular situation is because of management but it's more not a surprise if they've been on liver's cases lately just due to how overall engagement has been down. Vox is the type of person that seems to let things fester for a bit til it spills over, this is one of those cases. All content creators tend to have this kind of "talk" with their viewership because they know they get stuck doing x or y and it's all people come to expect but because they have bills they're venting about how to get out of the stagnant growth.
I actually agree that it wouldn't be surprising. It's just that when I talk about drama, I want to separate what is known from what is inferred (as you have). I also prefer to reserve the phrase "PR disaster" for when we know someone (talent, management, or both) did something (e.g. Vesper, Zaion, play buttons).

That said... it makes sense, in hindsight, that management was numberfagging Yugo (known from his Discord yab), because you don't get made to graduate if management likes you. But if management is on Vox's case, I'd expect to see more menhera across the branch.

Cover is one to keep an eye on as a company in general. With how hard they stamp down on the "Japanese Business Culture" problems, I'm still regularly impressed with how much actual loyalty they've built with their members. Their biggest issues are still random Woman Moments, more than anything else. Though the one thing I think Cover needs to be a bit more mindful of is the backside workloads. They're getting fairly significant for almost everyone, and it's actually one of the reasons Coco quit. (The other was how bad of a singer she was; she really didn't want to be the "worst singer that shows up all the time" type.)
I'm curious, where did you hear this? Choco, Noel, and Ame are still around, and still singing regularly, producing originals, and appearing in lives. If that was a reason for Coco to quit, it would have to be all the way at the bottom of the list, under all the Japanese business culture problems she faced while Cover flailed under bugman seething. Pre-2021 Hololive was quite a different beast.

Juniper is calling people such as myself out. Feel like we've already had this conversation though, unless my brain is mixing up details again.

arkyve

Food for thought. When I say I like kayfabe, I'm not looking for rabbit princesses from the moon, to use Juniper's example. I'm looking for Vtubers who maintain boundaries on their streaming persona. The examples I gave last time were Fauna preferring to tease her powerlevel rather than going all out, and Gura becoming a gremlin but not a drunken gremlin. I don't mind if they talk a bit about their real lives or what bothers them. What I do mind is difficult to describe. I'd say the extreme opposite of what I want in kayfabe is the "if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" mentality and attention-seeking behaviour you see in Vtweeters.

I had 2 thoughts. The first is she really should find a husband, in the "most of these Women would be a lot happier not working full time to survive" regard. (At some level, we're watching a lot of Women making pretty bad life decisions.) Then I remembered we're talking about a Phase Connect member, and Sakana's collection of sad girls all lack the ability to maintain a functioning marital relationship. Thus, that idea is dead. The second is she should do a Donathon to raise funds to find another job. Hire a professional for resume services and maybe a new suit for interviews. That type of stuff.
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's been said before that Airi can't leave, as in can't leave even to look for another day job. It was speculated that the company paid for a qualification and has her under a bond, or is sponsoring visas in some way. She could raise funds to find another job, but at this point you want lawyers, not resume services.

Hm, interesting. Dingo boy apparently went into ranking the best methods to support them.
Here's a tweet thread compiling most of the info on it.

Archive
Timestamped VOD from the tweet thread, starting around 18:09 (not an archive)

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

foto_no_exif (25).png
Oh god, now what?

Edit:

foto_no_exif (24).png
Oh, it is the boy version of Nekopara lmao

Last edited:

bothyourhouses

Call me crazy but if your garbage ass game doesn't run from the getgo with the base drivers Im putting it into the trash
You're blaming the wrong side. Hardware companies suck at writing software, most likely that's the first game to actually use one of the things the card is supposed to do and so the drivers need to be updated because the first version was broken.
that much ram is just for servers, and computers can't have that much ram.
Wtf are you trying to say? You do realise a "server" is just a computer, right?
My brother in christ, you bought a Nvidia GPU while willingly using a Linux OS? You're the equivalent of someone running a Strength Build in Dark Souls but wanting to use a (disgusting) dexfag weapon. You either commit to the Linux gaming life by coping with AMD and your open source drivers or taking a Quality Build (aka dual-booting) between Linux and win10.
Nah, even on Linux the NVidia drivers are a lot better. Sure they're not open source, but neither are the games you're playing.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Oh god, now what?

Edit:

Oh, it is the boy version of Nekopara lmao

Bae's Manager:
Sure, I can get you perms for Genital Jousting and Nekopara.

Gura's Manager:
You're asking for game permissions again? You literally just asked me 2 months ago.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae's Manager:

Gura's Manager:
You're asking for game permissions again? You literally just asked me 2 months ago.
Bae's manager thrives on the chaos. She's perfect for Bae, and truly understands the strive for good content.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Bae's Manager:

Gura's Manager:
Implying gura streams more then once every two months.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
new kronii schedule.
EDIT: ofc she fucks it up here is the right one.
It is necessary for there to be one schedule fuck up each time she makes one. If there is no fuck up, then we are entering a new era.
Wtf are you trying to say? You do realize* a "server" is just a computer, right?
then kronii and most kronies saying that much ram is just for servers, and computers can't have that much ram.
I know it's hard, but read it again.

Stunned But Dumb

Edit: Missed this reply, lol. This is just the logical end to "I can fix her" lifestyle. Some of the ladies on these sites though... aren't bad just sayin

The real wigger is live with a debut 2.0

Where is all the autism about black vtubers? Where is evanito and whoever made the other vid. They got a small black vtuber coming from a japanese company where are they to shill her? Oh yeah too busy simping over shylily or wtv twitch thot thats around

Taledo. He made a video about being a lgbtq+ vtuber recently.

Seems to be the bulk of his channel

This is completely off topic but I randomly stumbled upon this on Twitch. Some people's models take it way too far
I like the little guy to the right of her for comparison

Okay, Hololive got the permission to play Kingdom Heart.

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ONLY A SHORT TIME BEFORE THE PRIESTESS PLAYS I CANT WAIT SHES GOTTA RIGHT?!!?!?
Please let Ina play Kingdom Hearts!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, also I wanted to post this video for the discussion of women loving ryona and guro... because it makes me laugh

Attachments

• ryona jumpscare.mp4
    9.5 MB

bothyourhouses

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Negzana

I don't like Diablo and I don't know what possesses her to do 10 hour streams of it but I don't care Kaela love

sample_9064ccd2ca494ebfeabe8aa2917ef5344659615b.jpg

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Bae's Manager:

Gura's Manager:

Vesper's Manager:
FAQ! ゴミ食いのホームレスで家族に恥をかかせるのか!自転車でも食ってろホモ野郎!

Vesper:
Calm down lmao fucking yamanba where's XCOM?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@Richard 'Lowtax' Kyanka Hey Proctor, don't hate yourself that much yet mate. You at least don't have your own Schmorky to deal with yet.
FarawayDistortedKudu-size_restricted.gif
PaleResponsibleAdamsstaghornedbeetle-size_restricted.gif

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Siska Leontyne released a cover, very likely to be her very last cover before her graduation in the next 48-72 hours.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Sooo... Aside from concernposting about Pippa, we have to concernpost about Proctor as well?
Luckily, the UK has firearms licenses so we don't need to worry about his doing the Kurt Cobain special too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom