"Hey Moona!!!"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Juniper mentioned something about her getting ignored by a bigger streamer she raided into recently. The chat said it was Lisa. Did they mean Chikafuji Lisa? That doesn't sound like something sheepie'd do but I wasn't there so I don't know.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Uruka calling out Krampus (probably).

TTS feet callout.png

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Juniper mentioned something about her getting ignored by a bigger streamer she raided into recently. The chat said it was Lisa. Did they mean Chikafuji Lisa? That doesn't sound like something sheepie'd do but I wasn't there so I don't know.
Lisa's going to get unpersoned now by Proctor Inc, sad.

Templeton

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Speaking of vHoeShow, after June I saw Filian online and popped over to her, and she's collabing with Henya right now. Wow, they're a great pair.

Porean

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Henya is on Filian stream right now

Edit: Ninja'D

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Harrow 1
Blueshark 0
Edit : i saw the tweet and just waited for the notification of one of you 2 posting it lmao
I would correct you, but keeping track is gay.
And when it rains it pours. What a sour night.

This is the second time in a month she's canceled because family issues. I doubt it's her parents, she pays for them to go on vacation and treats them well, so the relationship there is stable at least. Gotta be a sibling, cousin, or aunt/uncle.
If it's someone causing issues then know that whoever it is, hate is in my heart for the pest.
Normally, I would leave a mistake like that alone and laugh it off, but I would rather not end up on any lists.

Well, other than whatever lists everyone else gets on this site gets put on.
It is too late, the second it was posted they already sent the dogs after you.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Lisa gets far too engrossed into what she's doing and misses shit all the time, and her mods are generally non-existent. It bothers me that June is willing to assume malice over ignorance, but not enough to autistically attempt to Correct the Record™.

RiverBear

in what world is Lisa a "bigger" streamer

braindoko

AMI GUERILLA

She sounds so teasing and playful, powerful hag magnetism. I watched her debut and she doesn't seem to have changed in terms of interests or presentation but she was so proper and almost distant, it's nice to see someone get so comfortable with their community
TL;DR :holohag::hololove:

Porean

Early Adopter
3View (Lisa) VS 2View (June), you should be able to solve this

braindoko said:
She sounds so coy and playful, powerful hag magnetism. I watched her debut and she doesn't seem to have changed in terms of interests or presentation but she was so proper and almost distant, it's nice to see someone get so comfortable with their community
TL;DR :holohag::hololove:
HH Borter :holohag::hololove:

Templeton

Lisa gets over a hundred people watching her play Peggle. June gets around 20-40 whatever she does.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Like @Planetary Bombardment said, Lisa misses shit quite a bit. She can have a one track mind when she really gets into something. If I'm remembering Juniper might've raided her Friday or last Monday when she was finishing up her music review. She can get really focused into the music and not pay attention to chat or alerts. She definitely meant no harm by not noticing the raid.

niggaphil

Archive

But..... I want to try Lia's style coffee brewing so that it is unique phase connect style......?

Templeton

Lisa gets far too engrossed into what she's doing and misses shit all the time, and her mods are generally non-existent. It bothers me that June is willing to assume malice over ignorance, but not enough to autistically attempt to Correct the Record™.
I can see that happening. That's sad that there's one sided friction based on a misunderstanding but yeah I don't think it's something so egregious that we should intervene either.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
But..... I want to try Lia's style coffee brewing so that it is unique phase connect style......?
Well, imagine if you gave an ape some coffee beans, a french press and a filter and asked it to brew you a cup, that should get you into the right mindset to brew it Phase-style.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I've tried to make PC's dead cat coffee a few times but I don't think I ground the beans fine enough; came out way too watery. I'll try again tomorrow but it smells pretty good.

Porean

Early Adopter
Well, imagine if you gave an ape some coffee beans, a french press and a filter and asked it to brew you a cup, that should get you into the right mindset to brew it Phase-style.
No, a monkey might eventually learn how to do it correctly, would a Lia be able to do the same? Only god knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom