"Just because I have a wife, does not mean I'm a lesbian"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Looks like SOMEONE got the reference.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Ember seems to have faded in the background compared to Jelly and Dizzy, which is unfortunate
The funny part is that she has the highest sub count of the 3.
invaderssubs.jpg

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi's new schedule posted

Lumi.jpg
[a]

Lumi has now logged onto Diablo 4 and joined Shiina+Sakana's party. She's lvl 25 to Shina's lvl 25 and Sakana's lvl 43

RIP Shiina, she died on her hardcore Barbarian because she was looking at chat instead of the game

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sakana needs to hide his Yellow power level

Also on the topic of schedules, Sleepy has uploaded her tentative one for next week. She was able to pull off all the streams last time so it should be legit

FyXvAufWwAIajUH.jpg

I thought this couldn't possibly be true, but you're right.

View attachment 30015

Shame on me for falling into the trap of thinking that hype and discussion volume on fanaticist message boards actually corroborates with real-life numbers. I should know better.
I mean I really like Ember and I'm subbed to her, however it would be like me liveposting Sleepy, a lot of the time there isn't as much like to say in comparison to some other talents. That isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The funny part is that she has the highest sub count of the 3.

numberfriending.png

Shame on me for falling into the trap of thinking that hype and discussion volume on fanaticist message boards actually corroborates with real-life numbers. I should know better.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think it was Lumi during her Warcraft 3 stream today that everyone in Phase that plays Diablo 4 has to play hardcore (1-life, permadeath). So I hope you aspiring clippers are enjoying your free content.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Sakana Sashimi Meme got Shiina killed in diablo:SelenHAHAhere:

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Being Meemaw is suffering.

Negzana

View attachment 30015

As a Pemaloe, I know how it feels. Normies don't understand quality (Surprised Jelly isn't #1 due to blue loli buff)

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Dizzy is spilling the juicy deets.
First interesting bit: She went out with the Fish for coffee and schmoozed her way in through nepotism.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
hold up is ember's real name amber? come on she can't be that retarded, I do sometimes call her amber though :Vesper-UNHINGED:
If it's possible to make an endearing character name that's similar to their real name I'd say it's a genius idea to go through with it. It adds plausible deniability to moments that would otherwise be clear-cut yabs.

I thought Rie's name was Ashley.
We found him, the one guy left who didn't know Rie's real name.

Do we have confirmation of the "Idol talents designed their own characters" bit? At any rate I agree that these designs are great.
They don't necessarily design the character fully, but they use custom models rather than being cast for a premade, and can choose the artist and liase with them. It's one of the things they advertise to court applicants on their website (archive).

1686529277656.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Do we have confirmation of the "Idol talents designed their own characters" bit? At any rate I agree that these designs are great. Designs for new agencies can be hit or miss (see Sunrise Galaxia for a case where it went wrong - I think the idea was to have all the characters have the same artist like VOMS, but with that particular artist it was dead on arrival) but the people in charge here seemed to have the connections and/or money to make sure it went right.

I'm looking forward to the debuts. This month is proving to be pretty packed with new debuts and a lot of them have been stellar. Let's see it continue.

Ember seems to have faded in the background compared to Jelly and Dizzy, which is unfortunate. I can understand how some can find her boring especially when compared to those two. But she's the only new Invader I subbed to. She plays FTL, and I like FTL, and I like her voice.
Yeah it was in the advertising when they were open for applications talents get 3k to spend on model and art stuff

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Only 3 towels? and he needs to cover his floor?

:sakanapleasepippa:
The guy is a psychopath. You think he'll let anyone see his floor and figure out wherehe lives based on that? :botanheadshake:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiina got disconnected from Diablo 4 and her account is currently locked now. Turns out the error code means it isn't a locked account, just that the servers are fucked beyond belief.

EDIT: She's back in now, Blizzard servers are such a meme

Horo7618

No one in particular
Some nephalim singing before her cover drops, come watch my oshi pls
BaeRyS fans have to make a final choice tonight.....

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom