"I am sweeto kyutto catto!"Nekomata Okayu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't like it.
Back in the day EA would have tie in shit and preorder shit through various promotions. I remember Mass Effect 2 it wasnt feasible to get everything in the original version because it required Dr Pepper codes and preorders from multiple stores. Then the PS3 version came out and had everything but the extra shit wasnt made available for PC and 360.

People got mad at first, but Bioware and their staff like Stanley Woo were a bunch of bitches about it. Of course they did nothing about it.

Remember that these companies do not give a flying fuck about their customers. If they could shovel pig shit in your mouth and get away with it they would.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
New Moonshine animation based on his last collab with Kirsche and Nano with Bagstard

God's Strongest Dragoon

Sakana has joined Shiina's Diablo 4 stream. Fucking sweatlord is lvl 43 while Shiina is lvl 23.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina placed three different KFC orders, paid three different delivery fees, to get Diablo items and the codes didn't work so she was gypped out of the third item. Why does Diablo give you items for ordering KFC? Why is Shiina spending her hard earned shekels on this?

How could anyone hurt Lisa? She's far too nice to hurt. What kind of troon did she consider her friend for this to happen?
It's possible Sakana is paying for it, it's probable she (or him) counts it as a business expense, Shinnsister* eats a lot because she is tall and works an active job and eats a lot.

Also I just want to point out Shiina has called Sakana "Sakana Sashimi" and called chat (who want Fish on stream) Skanas's little Shirakos, this means the related meme submission (with an abysmal score) is in fact a MEME because Shiina keeps referencing it, while all the winning "memes" are forgotten into thin air.
He is infact still coping malding and indeed seething
:smugselen:
Oh yeah did me needing a bigger, madder Pippa give it away? There will a flame of seeth in my heart forever and ever.
Pippa-annoyed-100.pngE The flame of seeth has diminished now but a tiny ember will always smoke away,

Last edited:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Also I just want ot points out Shiina has called Sakana "Sakana Sashimi" and called chat (who want Fish on stream) Skana's little Shirakos, this means the related meme submission (with an abysmal score) is in fact a MEME because Shiina keeps referencing it, while all the winning "memes" are forgotten into thin aiair.
He is infact still coping malding and indeed seething
:smugselen:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Any clippers that want free real estate on Phase Weekly should take note of Ember Amane, this current stream alone is a goldmine of content, alongside a few things she said that might get you permabanned if you dare acknowledge them, what have you got to lose? Not only will you have the New Invader buff, but there's not much Ember content going around compared to Jelly and Dizzy, so you could very well corner the market if you play your cards right.

No, I will not give examples, because that would be considered liveposting, and I already double-posted in the liveposting thread with nobody else commenting for *hours*, so this is also incredible pettiness on my end. You'll just have to trust me, bro.
I tried to watch her a bit but in the stream I watched she was so boring and normie, she even tried to give dating advice like come on. I did get the feeling sometimes that she's holding back her pipkin and that her heated gaming moment lore in debut might holds some truth. However this airi stream is great and I expect those posters who are clippers too to do their homework on this airi stream.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Remember that these companies do not give a flying fuck about their customers. If they could shovel pig shit in your mouth and get away with it they would.
I get that, but I'd think the normies would have more self awareness and respect, and I'm very quickly realizing the error in my logic as I type this.

It's possible Sakana is paying for it
:sakanapleasepippa:

Lurker McSpic

New Moonshine animation based on his last collab with Kirsche and Nano with Bagstard

I hope everyone involved in this stops associating with that gypsy whore, they will get caught in whatever shit she pulls next.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I hope everyone involved in this stops associating with that gypsy whore, they will get caught in whatever shit she pulls next.
Wait, Yuri is a gypo?

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Araminta Aminthe, the Zastudan Lizard Schizo of FlaVR is back from her anime convention vacation, and has revealed she is at a calorie deficit due to trying alternate health options to help with her health, such as eating only miso soup for weight and listening to Russian internet influencers who say vitamin A suppliments cures homosexuality. I think she might need a wrangler.

Edit: She's also been getting actual schizo symptoms from lack of sleep too. Or from a previous thing where she took testosterone for a bit, this is a whirlwind of stuff.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

This sellout Yamanba. :annoyedpippa:
Also I just want to point out Shiina has called Sakana "Sakana Sashimi" and called chat (who want Fish on stream) Skanas's little Shirakos, this means the related meme submission (with an abysmal score) is in fact a MEME because Shiina keeps referencing it, while all the winning "memes" are forgotten into thin air.
Sakana only needs to get himself an oshi mark and he can start streaming himself. May I suggest 🀄🍥 or :fishfry:
Wait, Yuri is a gypo?
Gypsy is more of a state of mind than an ethnicity.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
This sellout Yamanba. :annoyedpippa:

Sakana only needs to get himself an oshi mark and he can start streaming himself. May I suggest 🀄🍥 or :fishfry:
Since he seems to be online playing games so much he really should, people would supa him just while he's Jonging or whatever else (maybe not LOL...). He could probably get some insight from doing it too.

Lurker McSpic

Wait, Yuri is a gypo?
I call her that because is almost confirmed she was avoiding fish tax, I'd probably call her a failure but that's her parents name for her.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Since he seems to be online playing games so much he really should, people would supa him just while he's Jonging or whatever else (maybe not LOL...). He could probably get some insight from doing it too.
Considering how A-chan from Hololive has done some streams, it wouldn't be completely unusual for staff to stream.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi on Shiina's Diablo 4 stream now.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Ah, a Woman learns about Women

View attachment 29979
Not sure who she's talking about tbh. But yeah, it seems like regular woman/schizo behavior.

What I find interesting is that they originally planned 6 characters but finished at 5.
View attachment 29984
(t - a)
Has artist ghosted? Or was late? Or maybe they had to adjust budget?
:confusedshuba:

Comparison with idol
View attachment 29986View attachment 29987
View attachment 29988

PixelLink made me realize just how much I dislike the idol designs. That's cool talents can design models, but something has not worked. Probably not enough pushback to loosely thrown ideas and comments by talents.
It is common for indies and other agencies to pick up on artists and riggers used by more popular companies in the hopes they get an artist buff. Uto was like this and Fauna's new sister is also like this. Its something that works atleast to pump your numbers up.

Gonna need a replay, did Airi just say Amber? :whatastory:I mean, it's kind of dum to call your persona nearly the same name, but Airi....
vid incoming
I think they do that to avoid fuckups. Name the character similar ot their irl name so the name isnt so different that the person forgets they are talking about them. The negative part about that is that it opens things up for fuckups where people call you by your irl name.

I don’t believe anyone posted this yesterday so posting it now. Vox is gonna have an irregular stream schedule for a bit, just streaming when he feels like it.
View attachment 29997
(Tweet) (Archive)
Interesting. After a year of schedules and whatnot this seems fairly common. Seems like its just burnout.

Any clippers that want free real estate on Phase Weekly should take note of Ember Amane, this current stream alone is a goldmine of content, alongside a few things she said that might get you permabanned if you dare acknowledge them, what have you got to lose? Not only will you have the New Invader buff, but there's not much Ember content going around compared to Jelly and Dizzy, so you could very well corner the market if you play your cards right.

No, I will not give examples, because that would be considered liveposting, and I already double-posted in the liveposting thread with nobody else commenting for *hours*, so this is also incredible pettiness on my end. You'll just have to trust me, bro.
I would probably encourage others to do just that. If you become a dedicated clipper for one of these talents people will take note and if you are planning on growing a channel, it will help. Look at NotTheo.

Just curious, do you get anything apart from community clout for getting clips to appear on Phase Weekly?
Honestly Weekly is an afterthought. it doesnt get that many views either. Their clips channel does help promote your clips to viewers that are not subbed to you (and use Discord). Hell I think I have only submitted clips about 3 times to the Weekly.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Comparison with idol
View attachment 29986View attachment 29987
View attachment 29988

PixelLink made me realize just how much I dislike the idol designs. That's cool talents can design models, but something has not worked. Probably not enough pushback to loosely thrown ideas and comments by talents.

Do we have confirmation of the "Idol talents designed their own characters" bit? At any rate I agree that these designs are great. Designs for new agencies can be hit or miss (see Sunrise Galaxia for a case where it went wrong - I think the idea was to have all the characters have the same artist like VOMS, but with that particular artist it was dead on arrival) but the people in charge here seemed to have the connections and/or money to make sure it went right.

I'm looking forward to the debuts. This month is proving to be pretty packed with new debuts and a lot of them have been stellar. Let's see it continue.

Ember seems to have faded in the background compared to Jelly and Dizzy, which is unfortunate. I can understand how some can find her boring especially when compared to those two. But she's the only new Invader I subbed to. She plays FTL, and I like FTL, and I like her voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom