"Hellooo guys! Hello hello, do you guys want to Go somewhere with meee? 'Go where Risu yeees' Go___bblin' deez nuts in your mouth HAW HAH HAW HAAAAW!"Ayunda Risu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Abi is Brazilian? Just tuned in and thought I heard her speak Portuguese?

Yes. She said that Portuguese is her first language and that she learned English in 3 months, which has to be a gross exaggeration. I didn't catch whether she is currently living in Brazil or if she emigrated elsewhere.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I really hope the ragdoll does not end up like that time /lit/ found a (female) book youtuber with like 100 subs...

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANA :sanasmile::sanasmile:
💛
💛
💛
💛

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Don't check 4chan
Is Rin Raper still at it or did he give up the daily roleplay posts? I visited JIDF once to do some recon on one of the Yuko dramas and read...way more than I ever wanted to..

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Also, since I follow a bunch of guntubers, YouTube recommended this vtuber with an odd accent reacting to a vid by Kentucky Ballistics.

Anybody know anything about her?
Kentucky Ballistics is a lot of fun, just a huge guy blasting fruits and giant cans of condiments with hand cannons and massive rifles with childish glee

What on earth is this girl's accent? I need to know.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
PC's Himemiya Rie (who may or may not be @superduper) will be showing off her new cat soon.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Is Rin Raper still at it or did he give up the daily roleplay posts? I visited JIDF once to do some recon on one of the Yuko dramas and read...way more than I ever wanted to..
He was featured (but censored) in a recent Parrot4chan video so I assume that he had to have been active fairly recently. I haven't visited JIDF since the BBC drama outside I think during that Yuko 50k celebration but he was active then but that was awhile ago now

Negzana

Mooms is talking about screaming children near the slide

She's cute

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
What on earth is this girl's accent? I need to know.
Wiki says she's from Singapore though it's unlike what I've heard before with Singaporean English.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

I was surprised that she didn't allude to any NSFW content she might've come across.

Then I checked and learned that she doesn't have a NSFW tag.

Then I checked somewhere else, and realised that there is indeed no, or at least barely any NSFW art of her.

Now, I realise that she's not the type to fish for NSFW art for herself.

Or the type to appreciate it at all.

But how the fuck can you be the most popular of your company and occasional 4view and not have any NSFW art? It gets made, whether the talent wants it or not.

Except for her.

What is this power?

There was this artist who would pop up in my timeline that got the Rin brainrot and started doing nothing but Rin NSFW, I cant recall the name or find it on twitter right now but it was Sunset something.

Edit:
Searched a bit more and found it, he even made a tweet about the short
1686452919976.png

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Just a reminder for the Suu-Miu singing collab.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
RIE CATSTREAM is way more fun than pippa's react stream.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's pretty easy. That looks like an American Major city (obviously) built up to the coast of a body of water. If it's a Lake, and you can't see a coastline on the other side of the body of water means it's most likely one of the Great Lakes. So that immediately narrows it down to Milwaukee WI, Chicago IL, Cleveland OH, and Buffalo NY. And from there, it's just a matter of scanning Google Maps for something that looks like a government building or museum. I'd already knocked Milwaukee and Chicago off the list when he updated his post.
>Government building that is likely a city hall with visually distinct front-facing architecture
>Football stadium behind it
>Both of them on the water
>Rooftop parking garage across the street from the city hall
>Greenery inbetween city hall and said parking garage
>At least 2 high-rises in that area
There is A LOT of information in this one photo. I didn't even need to know it was on a lake to figure it out.
It's important to remember that 4Chan was able to track down a video camera pointed at the sky via stellar motion.
Shoutout to Shia LaBeouf for being dumb enough to record his retarded flag so air traffic routes could be used to narrow down his location.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
There was this artist who would pop up in my timeline that got the Rin brainrot and started doing nothing but Rin NSFW, I cant recall the name or find it on twitter right now but it was Sunset something.

Edit:
Searched a bit more and found it, he even made a tweet about the short
View attachment 29872

Wow thanks ill make sure to not follow this account full of Rin Penrose nsfw art ! Well now i know where half the Rin art on /jidf/ comes from! Disgusting by the way !

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Mooms is talking about screaming children near the slide

She's cute
And downloading air disaster videos to watch while on her flight.

WeTawks

"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"

Just asking but this quote by Uruka that comes up as a banner occasionally, people figured out that the character she's talking about is Raven right? That is very cringe but at least she has good taste.
It's most likely her since Uruka was a DC Comic fan growing up and once had The Dark Knight movie poster as her phone wallpaper.

Last edited:

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Abi is Brazilian? Just tuned in and thought I heard her speak Portuguese?
I did go back in the VOD and she outright says that she is Brazillian in portuguese

15:20 if the timestamp did not work

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
poor ragdoll vacationing in shit hole ohio :(

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Magni doing a whole 30 minute lore video for his 1.5 model touchup, something about alchemy, magmites and tofu clones.. guessing clones are the reason for his diff look. Creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom