"When you pass away, please put me in your coffin with you. Then we are together forever"Amano Pikamee

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina's voice makes me melt, the karaokes are gonna be legendary. They knocked it out of the park with this girl I swear :shiinastare::sanasmile:
1686448467466.png

God's Strongest Dragoon

So Juniper Heartstrings just posted an image of her current vacation spot. It's apparently quite a long way from where she lives, so I don't feel bad about asking if anyone knows where this is. That's a lake behind the building. She said she'll probably be sharing other photographs too, so that'll likely add further context.

IMG_2069.jpg
The Westin Cleveland Downtown, 777 St Clair Ave NE, Cleveland, OH 44114
cleveland.png

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I want to make a joke but there's so many to choose from so not gonna bother here's a screenshot of /vt/ bitching over Gura's streaming consistency

View attachment 29810
Did they even bother to do their reps on Ame? She has been consistently streaming 3-4 times per week, and most of them are long stream too (>3 hours).

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Damn, you're right. How the fuck did you manage that so fast.

God's Strongest Dragoon

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Dragoon

Also I would estimate she's on the 14th floor.
12th or 13th actually
EDIT: The building rests on top of a parking garage which has heightened ceilings.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yuko and The Irish loli absorbed all the coomers in order to keep the bri'ish prince unmolested by degenerates
That's because the British prince does the molesting.

1686449125254.png

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
Plenty of choices for karaokes atm so here's another for you.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Serina's voice makes me melt, the karaokes are gonna be legendary. They knocked it out of the park with this girl I swear :shiinastare::sanasmile:
View attachment 29845

Agreed. I was kind of indifferent until she opened up those pipes, and wow. I wonder why she's vtubing when she could probably take that talent on the road. Good stuff.

View attachment 29848

That looks pretty similar, but it has to be a mistake. Who the hell goes to Cleveland on vacation?

Negzana

Agreed. I was kind of indifferent until she opened up those pipes, and wow. I wonder why she's vtubing when she could probably take that talent on the road. Good stuff.

That looks pretty similar, but it has to be a mistake. Who the hell goes to Ohio on vacation?
fix'd

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
That looks pretty similar, but it has to be a mistake. Who the hell goes to Cleveland on vacation?
The rock and roll hall of fame is just out of frame behind the building on the right. I'm sure there's enough to do in the city for one visit.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ensok

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Must have family there. If she went there willingly, otherwise, there mist be something wrong with her.

Also, Kronii's defeated, sad twerking is too funny to me.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I am legitimately shook.
You think you can recommend the ragdoll practice a little more opsec? As far as I can tell after having joined this autistic little hobby it seems that most yabs of this sort happen before the individual starts to enjoy more success and get serious about it.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Yeah who the hell would want to be in Ohio :smugmoona:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland Browns Stadium, the Cleveland Public Auditorium, International Women's Air & Space Museum, and the Great Lakes Science Center. Quite a few spots near her hotel that she could be visiting. Likely has family there though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom