"My dog understands both English and Chinese. Or like certain phrases. We say 'dinner time' and we say 'going out' and we say 'I'm gonna cook you' in Chinese. And he knows those three phrases"Himemiya Rie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Who the hell goes to Cleveland on vacation?

Judging from the way she's been describing everything about this trip with a sense of extreme wonderment and enthusiasm, I think it may actually be the largest and most cosmopolitan place she's been in her entire life.

Edit: I'll probably warn her about sharing stuff like this before actually being away from the scene. I trust everyone here, but I genuinely didn't expect it to take less than ten minutes for you autists to narrow it down to a single floor. Now I understand why other vtubers are so paranoid.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I am legitimately shook.
How does it feel knowing that she's so close to Nolan geographically? In fact, they're probably hanging out together and talking about you right now.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
revealing she was a manager already did that so why start now. even without knowing who slugma is.
Her full name has yet to be found even with her instagram account known. I looked for a little bit.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
How does it feel knowing that she's so close to Nolan geographically? In fact, they're probably hanging out together and talking about you right now.
The only way Nolan is ever gonna "hang" out with another human being is when they put a noose around his neck

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Did they even bother to do their reps on Ame? She has been consistently streaming 3-4 times per week, and most of them are long stream too (>3 hours).
Of course not, otherwise they would know that (real or not) Gura has repeatedly alluded to some serious health condition that interferes with her ability to stream that she called her new normal (so no, it is not something you just overcome).

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The only way Nolan is ever gonna "hang" out with another human being is when they put a noose around his neck
Jesus Christ, you didn’t have to go that hard

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Kronii's boob slap just killed me.

Timestamp. There is even a 'slap' sound, not sure where that came from. I cracked up laughing.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
I am super duper curious about Magni's 1.5 touchup, starts in 40 minutes.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So Juniper Heartstrings just posted an image of her current vacation spot. It's apparently quite a long way from where she lives, so I don't feel bad about asking if anyone knows where this is. That's a lake behind the building. She said she'll probably be sharing other photographs too, so that'll likely add further context.

IMG_2069.jpg

Damn, you're right. How the fuck did you manage that so fast.
It's pretty easy. That looks like an American Major city (obviously) built up to the coast of a body of water. If it's a Lake, and you can't see a coastline on the other side of the body of water means it's most likely one of the Great Lakes. So that immediately narrows it down to Milwaukee WI, Chicago IL, Cleveland OH, and Buffalo NY. And from there, it's just a matter of scanning Google Maps for something that looks like a government building or museum. I'd already knocked Milwaukee and Chicago off the list when he updated his post.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Krotwerk was funnier than i expected.
have some webms from vt.
her weird tit physics.

and she did the ankha dance,

also this from vt.
1686447990584749.jpg

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I am legitimately shook.
It's important to remember that 4Chan was able to track down a video camera pointed at the sky via stellar motion. One should NEVER post pictures from a location they're currently at on the internet. Unless you need Proof of Life. That's a slightly different issue.

I'll also note there's Competitive and Professional GeoGuesser guys out there. We've turned Photo Recon into a Game. Welcome to the Internet.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Hey Sanalite. Senpai noticed me. :smugselen:

sanalite-btfo.png

Abi Kadabura said she shat her pants before stream, has "wide feet" on her "likes" list of her presentation, and has talked about making videos featuring her farting. Ah.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
It's pretty easy. That looks like an American Major city (obviously) built up to the coast of a body of water. If it's a Lake, and you can't see a coastline on the other side of the body of water means it's most likely one of the Great Lakes. So that immediately narrows it down to Milwaukee WI, Chicago IL, Cleveland OH, and Buffalo NY. And from there, it's just a matter of scanning Google Maps for something that looks like a government building or museum. I'd already knocked Milwaukee and Chicago off the list when he updated his post.
I also was 90% sure it's an american flag on the building there and had eliminated Chicago and was about to google for the next city on the great lakes when Jambalaya made the post. This is entry level geolocation really.

Horo7618

No one in particular

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Abi is Brazilian? Just tuned in and thought I heard her speak Portuguese?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Kentucky Ballistics is a lot of fun, just a huge guy blasting fruits and giant cans of condiments with hand cannons and massive rifles with childish glee
He has the looks and personality of a himbo while also having the experience, knowledge and expertise in guns, physics and other fluff. He shoot big gun, he has fun shooting big gun, and he will tell you exactly how this particular big gun shoots. I love him!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
A community can, to some extent, police its posting members. Lurkers are a different matter....

Now I'm trying to decide if her non-traditional model is a deterrent for weirdos or if it just concentrates and refines the level of weirdness she attracts.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Abi has a nice voice as well, not bad for a shitpost song. Good start from Brave Group with these two, obviously the debut nerves are there so I'm looking forward how they'll improve once they settle in.

Abi is Brazilian? Just tuned in and thought I heard her speak Portuguese?

I assumed as much since she listed sharing Brazil culture in streams as one of her goals

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Rat is live to finish getting her golden pot. She did quite well yesterday, getting 25 of 50 wins.

She also got an otomotone lol. The otomatone is gudetama themed because the rat has an addiction to gudetama, in case people didn't know.
View attachment 29829

Fauna and Mooms are in Bae's stream in VC now
Council :hololove:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom