"I get the weirdest DMs, we don't DM that often but when I get a DM from Lia it's like the weirdest possible thing I can ever think of; Dude I have seen Freddy Fazbear's nipples..."Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
In just under a half hour, the first of V4 Mirai's 1st generation, Serina Maiko, will be debuting. I don't think I need to explain to you why it's important you watch her debut stream, so I'm gonna just post the link here so you guys can catch it when she goes live.

Long, high-budget, depressing lore video ikz baby!

She has to mercy-kill her best friend. Then the video ends and she does the silly forehead reveal thing.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Oh yeah
That's what I'm talking about

1686445756770.png

and here comes the groomers! :gunpeko:
1686446012638.png

Ensok

Early Adopter
"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"

Just asking but this quote by Uruka that comes up as a banner occasionally, people figured out that the character she's talking about is Raven right? That is very cringe but at least she has good taste.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_2.jpg

Kronii hit by EN curse within seconds of starting her stream (hand stopped working)...at least her model has a 'slightly embarrassed' look.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Kronii's boob slap just killed me.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

She definitely has independent suspension for those things. She should have a warning sticker or something...good lord

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Serina's had some all over the place taste so far but liking Jurassic Park specifically really sells her. Are you trying to groom me? I'm not that easy y'know! :pippasquish:
1686446814818.png

EDIT: ok she's probably melanated IRL, interesting.
1686447060743.png

Definitely black!
1686447098107.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
and here comes the groomers! :gunpeko:

Feeling threatened?

"I want to make space for more black and brown vtubers." Brown woman IRL confirmed? 🤔

Edit: Joking about having an in-house rigger who asked not to be credited, she said her father had left her family when she was young. Ahhh… 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Edit 2: "Not to be stereotypical, but I've been craving Popeye's every day lately."
:kyoracist:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I'm honestly not entirely sure what the fuck Vampirate Woman is doing right now but there's both a moose and a plate of chicken parmesan on screen at the same time.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She definitely has independent suspension for those things. She should have a warning sticker or something...good lord
and last time we all realized kronii's 3D actually has a butt, most thought it was nonexistent.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Didn't see it posted earlier but serafi has been having some issues moving into her new house.

View attachment 29804
View attachment 29805View attachment 29806Doe she live in California? That's the only place I can think of that has such draconian tenant protection laws

This is not uncommon in some states, Florida for example has some rather amusing cases of people just being unable to be removed from a location as police do not wish to deal with it without a court order. I seem to recall a few stories of a house guest making themselves permanent until a court order was executed after a few months OR you go the more forceful route[THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS] method of taking the stuff inside the home and throwing it outside of the home and changing the locks as most police again, do not wish to deal with this shit.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I need to GIF that fucking moment just for the sheer out-of-left-field unintentional hilarity of it. Bitch went fucking SLAPPA-DE-BOOBA without even meaning to. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Agreed. Good lord is a correct response to the body to boob ratio. And in 3D is even more noticeable.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Not gonna thirstpost.... not gonna thirstpost..... NOT. GONNA. THIRSTPOST :irysisadork:
1686447852333.png

(actually how tf do those shorts even work)

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So Juniper Heartstrings just posted an image of her current vacation spot. It's apparently quite a long way from where she lives, so I don't feel bad about asking if anyone knows where this is. That's a lake behind the building. She said she'll probably be sharing other photographs too, so that'll likely add further context.

IMG_2069.jpg

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Missed the end but she did say she was trying to get ready for Offkai early on. I guess maybe PC is doing their own concert thing at their booth? Since she isn't part of the main Live the con advertised. I guess at worst she could always bust out the violin if she feels her voice isn't up to snuff, but still a shame since she clearly likes to sing.
She does have a live karaoke show on the Sunday.
Capture.JPG
So it's understandable why she's so frustrated/upset at not being able to do what she's try to do in terms of singing. I didn't catch the stream, but she said she also privated the vod. Sucks to hear this. I can only imagine the pressure she's putting herself under. Like you said, at least, she could just make it a violin performance if she needs (which I would honestly like better), but I'm sure she wants to sing, so hopefully she can get to the point where she wants soon. It is upsetting to hear she was in tears at the end of her stream. I wish her the best. Blue bear love.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Dizzy won a cosplay contest once, started saying what she cosplayed as and stopped part way realizing that its a prime base for finding her name.
revealing she was a manager already did that so why start now. even without knowing who slugma is.
Hololive basically cursed every corpo under the sun to have some blue thing in their gen to hope to get a gura. But they just look at her ccv but if we're looking at revenue probably kiara rakes in more money overal even before she stopped streaming.
I get what your saying but i think it's a little more then "blue and small"
This is not uncommon in some states, Florida for example has some rather amusing cases of people just being unable to be removed from a location as police do not wish to deal with it without a court order. I seem to recall a few stories of a house guest making themselves permanent until a court order was executed after a few months OR you go the more forceful route[THIS IS NOT LEGAL ADVICE DO NOT CONSIDER THIS] method of taking the stuff inside the home and throwing it outside of the home and changing the locks as most police again, do not wish to deal with this shit.
Any state with a sizable asshole population really.
the thing about these kind of people is it only works if they know you cant fight back. Display an actual willingness to fuck them over before they can feign ignorance and they buckle. (have irl experiance with these kinds of tard Sadly only works if you are aware beforehand. i was lucky enough to be informed that they showed no signs of moving out)

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Holy fuck Serina has a good singing voice. I definitely can vibe to this.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Hololive basically cursed every corpo under the sun to have some blue thing in their gen to hope to get a gura. But they just look at her ccv but if we're looking at revenue probably kiara rakes in more money overal even before she stopped streaming.

Kiara has more Super Chat money at this point. The one to watch for is Koyori. That girl grinds so hard, she might have the highest YT revenue from Hololive.

Okay, what the fuck?!

Sir, we've managed to make you into a Phase Connect Meme. Be proud! At least it's not disturbing.

Oh god there's a whole bunch of them :shiinastare: V4 Mirai is coming for my throat
View attachment 29825

aaaaaaaaand they're dead

You're having a winning day. Enjoy it.

The real play is to get a court order for all of the stuff in a place as back payment.

I need to GIF that fucking moment just for the sheer out-of-left-field unintentional hilarity of it. Bitch went fucking SLAPPA-DE-BOOBA without even meaning to. :Vesper-UNHINGED:

She clearly isn't used to the hardware.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Didney karaoke with Ren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom