"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I just ordered some of this ramen. She sounds like she's dying and I can't imagine it could possibly be that bad.
its capsaciny with a lot of sweetness. Its great if you love spicy shit.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
For people that want to see henyamee without navigating the hellscape that is twitch.tv she's having a collab with Ina in about an hour. Although now that I think about it if you weren't going to try her at her reincarnation there's no way in hell you're going to self-inflict twitch streams for her now. :botanshrug:

Ina is live now.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Welp, Uruka's mucus was something I wasn't prepared to have on my head, but here we are.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If @Reticule doesn't post during this stream i will know that he is Ken. Also Kenticule, I will kill you if are inappropriate with Sena.
He's not in the Pippa thread. Rrat status: juicy and succulent

Netscaper

Early Adopter

silentcouch

After some friendly chatting, Ina mentions to Henya
"Maybe we should introduce outselves, you've never been on this channel before!" :smugina:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm guessing Uruka isnt sezchuan chinese.

Went to look at the stream for context. I have some of those noodles myself. They are brutally hot, so I can understand her reactions. I usually add a huge amount of extra stuff to them and make a kind of soup with stock and chopped vegetables before putting in the noodles and spice. Fun to stream eating it on Discord and have SEAMonkeys tell you your voice has them questioning their sexuality.

wrp

He's not in the Pippa thread. Rrat status: juicy and succulent
image.png

>stream started at 7 PM

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Piarro

Early Adopter
image.png

>stream started at 7 PM
"Not Ken" He really thinks that's so important for people to know that he puts it in his profile? Mighty suspicious.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This is a collab I did not expect at all.

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Wish they did a collab. Have they ever?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I continue my search for more phase clippers and took a look at #phaseclips on twitter to see if anything ends up in phase weekly tomorrow. The only remarkable thing is that pebbel seems to lurk the thread because he started using twitter after people recommended he uses it :kaelaapprob:
Another thing is that even though there's a lot of dizzy lovers here there's an incredible lack of dizzy clips, since debut her general tag has only 4 videos, 2 from a no view channel, 1 from a mexican channel lmao and one from a possible gimmick account on twitter, it's their only post. I guess you don't love dizzy that much, looking at you john vtuber.
Leaving the most recent clips I got for your amusement, there were pebbel clips but those were old I linked the newest. The erina supercut should remind you how cool blightown is

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Just saw this kinda interesting

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
After that PCG yab by Rie which was almost identical to a cock up made by super-duper here, I feel like its safer to refer to them as the same person because if they aren't they mentally are
Which cock up did I make that you are talking about?
cover4.jpg

When superduper first appeared here I thought it was funny to call her Rie as a shitpost, but by the time superduper was away from the forums for exact same period of time Rie was doing a 48-hour donothon, I have become thoroughly convinced that Rie and Superduper are one and the same.

It's pretty cool to hang out with a vtuber on here, especially one from my favourite corpo.
WTF?! I HIGHLY DOUBT RIE IS AS GOOD AT MATH AS I AM! I BET SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT AN INTEGRAL IS!

God's Strongest Dragoon

Just some info-posting for future reference and for people that don't understand why the Frog bosses are routinely dumpstering everyone. Beat this on GM after ~5 hours and fighting them this early is really awful.
>Hitboxes are broken
Their hitbox doesn't reflect their animation on a lot of their attacks. The most notable is the forward leap they do. It is avoided by either jumping over them, hoping the other frog bodyblocks them (RNG) or getting very lucky and dodging it at range. The frog does a very short upwards ascent during its leap, which actually moves the hitbox up too. So you either have to be jumping over them at the start of it or near the end. If you aren't at the peak of your double jump during the first half of their leap, you can get hit by it despite not actually touching him.
>The arena is actually a dome, not a circle
The invisible arena walls aren't flat walls like a cylinder, they're curved near the top. So if you're trying to double-jump over a leap or tongue near the edge of the arena, you can hit your head on the ceiling. Unlike the Jedi Knight series where they'll let you hang at the ceiling for the duration of your ascent in a double jump, this game will cause you to bounce off the ceiling and get sent straight down.
>Synced unblockables
So unless you're lucky or at range, the only way to avoid the forward leap is to jump over them. The only way to avoid the unblockable bite they do is to dodge on the ground. So this is where RNG comes in and just decides you don't get to kill them. Similar deal with the tongue attack that is only avoided if you jump over it or if you're on the other side of the stage. One move will require a double jump while the other move requires a ground dodge so you're getting hit if they're properly synced. Even if you're staying away from them, the leap can cover most of the arena and the bite can cover 1/3 to 1/2 of the arena. This is why the best strat is to play aggressive and kill one of them as quick as possible because these synced unblockables are what will kill you most of the time no matter how well you're playing. It's basically a race to remove one of the frogs before RNG comes knocking.
>Hitstun can kill you with higher levels of HP
If you dumped your skill points into the survival skill tree and picked up health-upgrades along the way, you can survive some of their "1-shot" moves like the bite or leap, it's only the tongue that is a guaranteed auto-kill. However the hitstun on some of these will lock you down long enough to get hit by the other frog and die. The worst example is if you get hit out of the air. If you're lucky, you'll immediately get thrown to the ground on your back so you can recover off the ground and dodging way from the next incoming attack. The more likely result though is that your character does a stagger animation in the air for ~1.5 seconds as they fall to the ground on their feet, which further extends the duration of the hitstun lockdown.
>The leap aways blind you to the other frog
Once you hit Phase 2, the frog will try to leap away and will usually do the tongue attack. In phase 3, they'll start leaping away more often to prepare for the new leap-slam. The problem here is that they can jump over you and completely fuck with your camera briefly. During this brief second, all you hear is the second Frog preparing an unblockable but you'll have no idea what it is. Is it a forward leap? You better time your jump and not dodge. The big bite? You better not jump because that move has some crazy air tracking.
>Phase 3 makes all but 2 of the attacks unpunishable
Aside from the heightened aggression in Phase 3 with 1 new move, nearly all of their punishable moves get their recovery frames significantly reduced and they'll usually follow those up. The leap? Yeah, they always immediately follow that up now. Waiting for 2 bites? Yeah, RNG can decide they do 4 bites. The only 2 safe moves to punish are the unblockable bite and the vomit puddle. This is why most people die after downing one of the frogs. They'll have spent the past 5+ minutes being trained to react a certain way to specific moves and now you can't.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account
shondo's current menhera arc just keeps going. it's very amusing. she has now pranked 12 viewers that "were mean to her", whatever that means. she got their addresses from their previous merch orders and have presumably sent them something. her sphynx cat's shit, perhaps? any other guesses?

archive

She'd better hope those viewers still like her because payment processors don't find data misuse funny. It was a mistake even admitting this, honestly, all it takes is a couple of antis pretending to be concerned fans emailing StreamLabs/Gumroad/PayPal/etc linking the tweet and asking if she has their address and they'd probably nuke her shit from orbit.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Tenma turned off the Gregorian chanting and switched to Crazy Frog (10 Hours)

God's Strongest Dragoon

Tenma killed the double Frogs
EDIT: Michiru in chat
1686362432483.png

Also, woman tears, nice.
She ended on 69 hours of Frogging while Crazy Frog was playing on stream.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom