"Really makes you wonder: How the hell does a girl like that survive on the Internet?"Omaru Polka (regarding Iroha)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartestkidontheshortbus

FoxBearGranma

__ __ / \.-"""-./ \ \ - - / |
MIllie had a stream a bit ago that got privated. Anyone know what it was or why?
50.png

[Vtuber] Millie Parfait【NIJISANJI EN】 ✓:
-1:40:28 Good morning guys qwq my teeth still hurts
-1:39:08 Is it okay if i move this for another hour qq im just taking another tylenol and wait for it to calm down
-1:38:44 Its still throbbing qq
-1:38:31 Thank youu
-1:36:36 moving another hour because of toothache, waiting for the medicine to work
-36:09 Sorry lets do 12: EST,
-36:04 12:30
-35:54 I just woke up lamdhjsisbs
-34:46 I took medicine earlier and now
-34:35 Im having goosebumps all over
-34:07 Gonna call my dentist tho might set an appointment for it ><
-33:58 I might be getting teeth 😳
-33:53 Millie teeth... 😳
0:31 sorry for the wait Q_Q )!
3:23 BACKSEAT OK!
41:49 SORRY GUYS T-T
42:00 I FEEL SO BAD Q_Q
42:28 I'll do better next time qq
42:40 gonna move things around, or maybe find a dentist near me
42:43 today
42:51 it really hurts, even with the pain killers
43:01 yeah it's like
43:06 something with the gums
50.png

[Vtuber] Millie Parfait【NIJISANJI EN】 ✓:
43:29 every time I talk it's difficult >< its swollen and stuff q_q

Stunned But Dumb

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I hate DHL so much.
I haaaaaaatee DHL and also I hate that they raise such negative emotion off me (I'm not that person anymore)
What a foul and deceitful business model.

I had a $190 order coming through DHL that was so stuck in delivery limbo I reached out to the shipper to inquire towards steps of getting a refund if my package goes missing and got a bit of a lead around of "Well in such a case we can work on it but we'll have to see". Few days later, past the point of predicted delivery by two days, my tracking number then reroutes to a page that tells me such a tracking number doesn't exist. I forwarded that info to the shipper and got a full refund.

Three days later my package arrived anyway without any announcement. Shitty, shitty company but I pulled a fat W with their help getting free shit. :smugpipi:

It’s almost like people can also shitpost by feigning serious reactions to obviously absurd statements in order to goad replies out of people

Please, as if someone would debase themselves by pretending to be degenerates for laughs. What kind of weird asshole would do something like that?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi with the always interesting song choices. Currently playing "white girls fuck dogs".
EDIT: Now playing, "Let's learn how to tie a noose"

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Lumi with the always interesting song choices. Currently playing "white girls fuck dogs".
Believe me, that's not the first time she sang that, nor will it be the last

Tangentially related, there's a watchalong Lumi had with Pippa - no further comment, it really does speak for itself, but even then it had mention of Lumi singing the song long before it, so there's precedent:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Believe me, that's not the first time she sang that, nor will it be the last

Tangentially related, there's a watchalong Lumi had with Pippa - no further comment, it really does speak for itself, but even then it had mention of Lumi singing the song long before it, so there's precedent:

It's double funny because ..... I mean she's Asian right?:kyoracist:Same thing with dropping Retard all the time.... she's got a Master's degree in something right? (or is working on it?). It's not the same as some jack off streamer joe saying it :SelenHAHAhere:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
Alright, Idol EN2 is finally revealed.

Looks wise, I only like the rocker chick and the dragon. The Raccoon is absolutely stupid, a literal child model. Her head is wider than her shoulders and probably makes up 1/3rd her body weight. JFC.

I hope the voices are ok, a bit disappointing the trailer didn't include voice snippets.
Uhm, Clown Girl... She might be a sleeper hit, voice depending. She's certainly got the meme game.

shondo's current menhera arc just keeps going. it's very amusing. she has now pranked 12 viewers that "were mean to her", whatever that means. she got their addresses from their previous merch orders and have presumably sent them something. her sphynx cat's shit, perhaps? any other guesses?

archive

God's Strongest Dragoon

RiverBear

Kjjjjkkkim.jpg

Looks like there were some "drama" Bao got into during that one event in the Philippines she was a guest, during a panel between her and Shoto wherein the convention staff were giving preferential treament to Shoto

EDIT:
Apparently Shoto had a stream a few days ago wherein he shared just how much Conquest (the event he and Bao were in) were bad at doing their jobs.
But I'm not about to watch a whole 10 hour vod just to make a TLDW.

Just a few I found on Twitter because I can't be assed to watch a 10 hour VOD
Screenshot_20230610-072120_Samsung Internet.jpg

Shoto did not have a Talent ID/VIP Pass and apparently was still let inside the VIP Area, which alerted him (and a few other guests) since if he got in, anyone can.

Screenshot_20230610-072147_Samsung Internet.jpg

Shoto (and other guests too probably) were made to ride economy class. So much for guests in one of the biggest events in the PH

Screenshot_20230610-072227_Samsung Internet.jpg

Shoto asked staff to give him a list of panel questions to be asked a day ahead so he can prepare his responses but they gave it to him the night before

Last edited:

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

New Juna Unagi cover just dropped and it's pretty darn good.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
shondo's current menhera arc just keeps going. it's very amusing. she has now pranked 12 viewers that "were mean to her", whatever that means. she got their addresses from their previous merch orders and have presumably sent them something. her sphynx cat's shit, perhaps? any other guesses?

archive

Unfortunately, after her recent obsession with the killdozer, I am unable to make jokes about harmless pranks being mailed directly to their doors without fedposting

Literally 1984

EDIT:

On second thought...

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I don't think anyone in Phase is whiter than Lumi, not even Panko.
Some people don't consider Slavs or Russians white.
Lumi's family allegedly descends from some Slavic country like Russia or a country nearby.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
OK, what's the deal with vtuber music and pop-charleston/flapper 1920s funk?
Remember the bombs? Literally that the cultural mix that took place along with the new industry afterward along with the popularity of old animations (im talking betty boop era) for lack of a better word cemented it's self in the consciousness which eventually spread around to china and korea.China and Korea especially since they more or less exist in a time bubble due to the dictators that rule them so older things are not replaced with newer things as often.

So talents from those areas (noting that most talents are of some eastern descent) are much more likely to mix that style with more modern stuff.

Also Electrofunk is a fairly big genre as well for some that gets no airplay.
View attachment 29604

Welcome fellow britpilled comrade
View attachment 29605
Watch out for Nolan, don't be too autustic and you'll be fine.

Omocat debut happening now. Great model, good rigging, immediately gives off chill and mature vines. I might have to start using twitch more.
View attachment 29606
View attachment 29607
View attachment 29608

Makes sense Omocat is a "get" among independent artists and her rep survived the shitshow that was Omori's development (constant delays lack of communication and omocat continuing to do her artist/merch thing that made it look like she had just pocketed the money for her shop untrue to be clear) Good design sense a "lucky cat" makes sense given how associated they are with merchants.

Hope she does something interesting with the backgrounds considering how relatively easy it would be for her to crank out a number of them shes in prime position to do something unique with em Nightmind has his set up so it looks like a 3D room (think 3D maze games)

View attachment 29648

Looks like there were some "drama" Bao got into during that one event in the Philippines she was a guest, during a panel between her and Shoto wherein the convention staff were giving preferential treament to Shoto

getting scammed out of a ton of cash now this didn't realize whaling was in style.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

God's Strongest Dragoon

RhoasJonas

Capippalist

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

archive

I think I'd rather deal with Shondo then some of PC girls getting my address :shiinastare:

I only like the rocker chick
Me too.
Clown Girl... She might be a sleeper hit
I'm also clown-curious about her. I mean any of them could be amazing of ocurse.
Unfortunately, after her recent obsession with the killdozer, I am unable to make jokes about harmless pranks being mailed directly to their doors without fedposting

Literally 1984

EDIT:

On second thought...

SHOND0QUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME :panik:
Some people don't consider Slavs or Russians white.
Lumi's family allegedly descends from some Slavic country like Russia or a country nearby.
I don't watch Lumi enough to get a "Asian girl" bingo filled out, but I've hear both, without receipts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom