"Oh yeah. Toaster bath bomb, that's where it's at. Let's goooo!"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Speaking of Jelly, I call upon the gamers of the asylum to WAKE UP, and get ready for your morning Jelly gaming stream with Patrick's Parabox, where she will absolutely not suffer any mental or emotional damage at all like she did with the last puzzle game she played:

Jealous

Lurker
1686223721738.png
Live

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Less than three hours left in Panko's donothon, and she and Tenma are presently explaining to Uruka how many raccoons can fit in her ass.

Screenshot_2023-05-11_224250.png

20220119_093411-1.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I got my Connect The World merch! I bought enough random badges to have an over 50% chance of getting IRyS. I did not get IRyS.
I think I ended up ordering 10, but they're in a different order that won't show up for months... I look forward to the same thing happening. I'll probably end up with 4 Callis and 6 fucking Guras.
We've got a couple of people here with Kronii and Bae as oshis, right? Perhaps an arrangement can be made...
Mine arrive Saturday. If I can somehow do it without doxing myself and I also end up with extra IRyS buttons, I am willing to trade.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
New hairstyle and haram shoulder reveal, still kyou mo kawaii.

And 2nd live blu-ray coming in August

Last edited:

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
I can´t oshi Dizzy
Don´t missunderstand.
She has a nice voice.
Is entertaining.
But the Boils on her Head!!
One of them is further down than the other!
I can´t deal with that, I want to squish them like pimples, they are so annoying!!
I can´t oshi her

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

More Holo MMD added Peko,Kiara,Ame and Gura

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist

More Holo MMD added Peko,Kiara,Ame and Gura

Damn, they actually did it. Kiara was saying the last she heard EN wasn't going to get MMD after she requested it. Guess they did listen to her after all.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Damn, they actually did it. Kiara was saying the last she heard EN wasn't going to get MMD after she requested it. Guess they did listen to her after all.
Maybe after she promised to get gura to stream with her?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
After yesterday's reign of terror, white women continue to make their presence known

Screencap
Screenshot_20230608-074628_Chrome.jpg

That is this mornings White Woman in the Wild Update

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Three quality singers in singing collab. Enjoy Kanade MiMi, Ci, and Else's karaoke.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Note that Discord has recently started to do the username changes that would render the #s moot, if he doesn't change it, grab it but if he does, so long that it's a distinctive nickname, it would still work.
The user ID itself shouldn't change. Turn on developer mode in advanced settings, right click someone's pfp, and click "Copy User ID", and then you get a long string of wacky numbers that you can use to keep track of an account regardless of how their username changes. You should also be able to use that ID ex. when you're looking up posts by someone who's no longer on that particular server.

Negzana

Watame's doing a members' only watchalong of the encore liveshow

Stunned But Dumb

hololive ruined /jp/

A group of vtubers (not clear if they intend to operate as an agency) called o-wakusei is trying to raise money on KickStarter to purchase assets and models for their first generation to debut later this year. This was brought to my attention by a promoted tweet on Twitter. They claim that some of them were corpo streamers, but with no names attached to this project the whole thing feels kind of sketchy. Anyone know anything more about them?
sure wouldve been nice to have an archive of the promotion tweet.

God's Strongest Dragoon

seenister

I don't like numberfagging but 23k in 24 hours is pretty impressive. I mean it's because of the toes but damn is this a new milestone for phase connect as a whole?
librewolf (8).jpg

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom