"Yuko, you are not losing our virginity to a slug!"Fuyo Cloverfield

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negzana

Pippa's been flirting with the idea of smoking to help with anxiety or some shit. Today on her alt's/alt tumblr she's now takin to reblogging goth couples smoking.
NO SMOKING PIPPA, BAD!
View attachment 29317
The tumblr in question: https://copiumcat.tumblr.com/
Linked from the card dot io from: https://twitter.com/copiumcat bio
Where her PL shilled as her alt:
This marks the end of her week plus of not doomposting off stream:
View attachment 29319

See this is why Lia is my PC Oshi. She's a pure girl who doesn't drink for reasons that totally don't involve meds.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Pippa's been flirting with the idea of smoking to help with anxiety or some shit. Today on her alt's/alt tumblr she's now takin to reblogging a goth couple smoking.
NO SMOKING PIPPA, BAD!
View attachment 29317
Where her PL shilled as her new alt:
View attachment 29319

You just know someone will see this and post it on /vt/ to bait retards, claiming the pic is her.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Pippa's been flirting with the idea of smoking to help with anxiety or some shit. Today on her alt's/alt tumblr she's now takin to reblogging a goth couple smoking.

'Anxiety'.

I swear if I see one more person talk about having 'anxiety' I'm going to commit large architectural projects in Minecraft.

How can you be anxious when you have a job that amounts to 'look at random weird things on the internet and get paid huge sums of money'.

What is so wrong with Americans that their lives are such unfathomable dumpster fires of constant psychiatric hell.

I mean yes, family problems and all that. But she's independent. Probably with enough money to just walk out the house and take a month-long vacation in another country.

I just don't get it. Maybe it's just male brain vs female brain. I can't grasp living in this level of perpetual terror all the time.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
1686177405881.png

dude

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Amanda? Not only did she roast you but she really went through with the castration, too?

kestraline

Early Adopter
The Superduper saga is over. The Titanosaurus saga has begun.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
@Titanosaurus
YOU HEARD THE WOMAN, ACCEPT THE TITLE. IT IS YOUR BIRTHRIGHT

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Didn't mention this place, and it's not as if Shiina doesn't know this place exists.
TBH, It looked like she know who you were talking about.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@reinigen
Go ahead and DO IT :annoyedpippa:
Didn't mention this place, and it's not as if Shiina doesn't know this place exists.
Thanks you, she actually missed my supa, I know she's doesn't mean it but it got me a little down bit :pippasadl:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

God's Strongest Dragoon

1) You mentioned Titanosaurus instead of Ananda, the name that the meme was submitted under and the twitter account that she responded to
2) You didn't use a different name for superchatting

Topo Chico

'Anxiety'.

I swear if I see one more person talk about having 'anxiety' I'm going to commit large architectural projects in Minecraft.

How can you be anxious when you have a job that amounts to 'look at random weird things on the internet and get paid huge sums of money'.

What is so wrong with Americans that their lives are such unfathomable dumpster fires of constant psychiatric hell.

I mean yes, family problems and all that. But she's independent. Probably with enough money to just walk out the house and take a month-long vacation in another country.

I just don't get it. Maybe it's just male brain vs female brain. I can't grasp living in this level of perpetual terror all the time.
Oversocialization as described by Uncle Ted. It's fairly easy to get into a bad cycle and condition the brain to respond poorly and it takes real concerted effort to work your way out of it, the issue that I'm sure is obvious, is that the individual has to want to change. There's a degree of being addicted to being unwell, for a myriad of reasons, but I feel chief among them being it's a wonderful scapegoat; either in a outward way to try and garner sympathy for one's poor behavior or internally to blame someone else but the self/not take accountability.
The Zoomer in particular is nearly always oversocialized.

Simi on topic of that, smoking, like any substance people choose to abuse the stress/pain of getting off is much worse than the brief reprieve you'll feel while on the shit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I like to imagine that Shiina linked the two aliases together long before thhrang did. Because if she did that would just prove every single one of us to be turbo retarded

smartestkidontheshortbus

'Anxiety'.

Money doesn't fix broken people; it tends to make them worse. She is someone that is at her core damaged, and probably confused as to why her new found success didn't solve any of her initial problems, aside from financial instability, and came with a healthy dose of imposter syndrome.
TLDR: Mo' Money Mo Problems

Negzana

'Anxiety'.

Founding of the AMA and mobile laws, 19th Amendment, Social Security, Civil Rights Act used to suppress religion, Great Society, etc.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
'Anxiety'.

I'm probably wasting my breath since I assuming you don't believe in it but isn't the point of things like clinical anxiety that it doesn't make sense? same with clinical depression the point of it if that something is wring with you brain so you fell a way even tho you don't have any reason too.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
NO SMOKING PIPPA, BAD!
View attachment 29317
Where her PL shilled as her new alt:
View attachment 29319

You know I bet this all started cause of that smoker romance manga she posted about on her Twitter a few weeks back she's so easily influenced.....

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The only upside of Pippa taking up smoking is her getting into a gun fight with a negro over the last pack of menthols.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
'Anxiety'.

If you don't have it you just wouldn't get it the the nature of anxiety disorders is that they ARE irrational imagine having a sick twisting knot in your gut all the time I understand why she thinks smoking will help but it's just laying another problem onto her issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom