"I am notto Japanese, I am a student in Habado College Univeshiti, dakara many many Englishu very goodo, OK ne?"Tamaki Fumino

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Shiina, I could drop something else on phase world View attachment 29215 but I ain't no Thhraang and I aint no Henry.
I'm actually only mad that they didn't turn the sound up enough to notice Jelly's songs and they talked over the jokes.
What do you have? Pics?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

It's 6 panels. 2 panels are not even reading. This is a classic meme format. It's exactly enough. I combines several existing PC memes into a new one.
View attachment 29216
"Sakana obsessed with Jong" "Sakana debutes" "Phase Coffee" "Jelly is a Jong Wiz"View attachment 29217

The meme here is "Sakana's Idol Dream" + "Shiina is a degen" +"Phase coffee shills". Although I admit I couldn't do very well because I barely know how to edit anyhting, some of the rough parts make me laugh, I like it and I watched it like 10 times. I think it's funny and it IS. It also makes use of some meaning full Jelly clips thta htye just talked over.

I ain't reading all that; the joke wasn't funny.
Ps: your oshi called you autistic in such a demeaning manner that even Lumi felt pity.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Dizzy sounds legit depressed. How does Phase keep pulling this off

EDIT: WTF WAS THAT MOONSHINE MEME

cucurut

Why does lumi hate mark green?
You can search goldylogs on warosu from the oldest.
or catbox links, I do NOT link them escd9t.mp4 w0245x.png chlmbm.png g69yjz.png p6c0gy.png

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Dizzy sounds legit depressed. How does Phase keep pulling this off
She's been their emotional sponge for so long, at some point something had to give

I can't fix her, but I WILL support her

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Uruka is the only good member of this panel.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
This Moonshine meme isn't even funny, it's just higher effort because he does claymation. They don't even understand the stream.

Topo Chico

Yo this goes hard
1686101818701.png
Chud connect

e: pro tip NEVER show a woman a norm meme, they won't understand :shiinastare:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
"I don't own a toaster, I've only seen them on TV" -Dizzy Dokuro, after asking whether people butter their toast before or after toasting

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's 6 panels. 2 panels are not even reading. This is a classic meme format. It's exactly enough. I combines several existing PC memes into a new one.
View attachment 29216
"Sakana obsessed with Jong" "Sakana debutes" "Phase Coffee" "Jelly is a Jong Wiz"View attachment 29217

The meme here is "Sakana's Idol Dream" + "Shiina is a degen" +"Phase coffee shills". Although I admit I couldn't do very well because I barely know how to edit anyhting, some of the rough parts make me laugh, I like it and I watched it like 10 times. I think it's funny and it IS. It also makes use of some meaning full Jelly clips thta htye just talked over.

You wrote all that to explain your meme but you could have just done this meme format
958.png

> Welcome to the Invaders, kid!
> We've got the brainwashing parasite *show picture of Dizzy*
> the space alien *show picture of Jelly*
> and Ember Amanes *show picture of Ember*
> W-What is Ember Amanes?
> She's a normie
This would take not even 5mins and would be 1000x less effort than what you did and would have had a far better reaction. When you use a meme format, you have to make your meme so they don't have to have intimate knowledge of the meme format, which is critical in this situation with these judges. The format is just a way to deliver your joke.
This Moonshine meme isn't even funny, it's just higher effort because he does claymation. They don't even understand the stream.
Yeah, that wasn't even a meme, it was just an animation flex. Fucking rigged.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
She's been their emotional sponge for so long, at some point something had to give

I can't fix her, but I WILL support her
Earlier I really came close giving in the urge to making a simp post for Dizzy, partly because she might see it, but you recent posts have reminded me how fucking cringe that would look.
So thanks for that.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
"I don't own a toaster, I've only seen them on TV" -Dizzy Dokuro, after asking whether people butter their toast before or after toasting
Apparently she also just found out usb CD drives exist. Looks like the info is accurate, she a zoomer

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
nevermind found it

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Earlier I really came close giving in the urge to making a simp post for Dizzy, partly because she might see it, but you recent posts have reminded me how fucking cringe that would look.
So thanks for that.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Give your support however you can.

I shall take on the cringe.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Give your support however you can.

I shall take on the cringe.
I really wanted to oshi her but i cannot outcringe you so i might just pull a superduper and anti her

Edit : and its going to be her fault she said it herself !

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Good thing her voice is cute, because her regular and singing voice is the same.

Clip tax, Chinchilla ear rape:
View attachment 29116
Im actually clipping something similar ot this. She goes gremlin mode playing this game. Its kinda cute.

I believe Azehara also said they got demonetized...
Does anyone have instances of channels translating EN vtubers to their language running into similar issues?
I haven't gotten demonetization for "reusing content" but i try to break up and cut up my clips. Also add zooms and image and sound overlays to avoid that shit. Some clippers just copy-paste a 1-2minute long section of a clip which might be the reason why the are getting hit.

All my demonetization is either for "sexual content" (girl says "SEX" or "Penis" and that shit gets the video hit for limited ads. Or some light cursing that seems to be triggering the bot despite them saying that they wouldnt hit you after the 8 second mark. Even through me trying to censor the audio im getting hit.

Holy fuck she dropped stacks of cash on that gucci x addidas collab that fucking wallet alone is reselling for 1600 bucks. I know it's scalper resale pricing but still, that's nuts.
View attachment 29155
She said the sneakers were 110,000 yen or about 1k then 800 bucks now. 8-10k total, on clothes, woman moment.
What the fuck is this garbage? Holy shit. Not only is it ugly but that price is retarded. People are dumb.

You bet your ass there'll be a banwave after that Mark Green meme slip up.

View attachment 29201
Wasnt me this time.

Dizzy clip tax. Not sure if anyone is clipping her (can't check the clip channel). I won't start but I might do a clip or two here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom