"I'm free, baby! I can say 'PENIS' on stream!"Tomoya Uzuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Dizzy reading Proctor's dono, asking him directly after getting excited that we're simping for her:

"Do you like me? You better."

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
"NO HOLOS & HOLO-ADJACENT PERSONAS ALLOWED WITHIN NAMIE'S NEW WORLD" as Namie proceeds to block the bitch.

LOL, she didn't. Would've been a riot if she did though.
:ironmousekek:
I'm gonna be that asshole and bring this up every time this gets memed on because it is inevitable:

Those tards didn't get blocked for Holo-adjacency, there were plenty of other Holo-referencing accounts wishing her HBD. They got blocked because they had a Twitter thread going that was openly discussing Namie being Sana by name and she somehow caught wind, either through algorithm or ego-searching.

Then they went all surprised-Pikachu-face when they got blocked, as if it weren't obvious that would happen.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You know, I thought someone would check the memes. But we found out uruka is truly a seiso bear.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Dizzy wants her fans in the PC discord to Digimon RP in her Digimon thread. What could go wrong?

hololive ruined /jp/

Rrat time, the stain upon his holy name Saint Floyd of Minneapolis caused Sakana to yet again go overboard trying to sanitize his company, which has caused Pippa to go into her classic doom spiral mode, leading to the cancellation of her streams. Eventually she'll be forced to stream again and will go into full doomer breakdown, which will cause her fanbase to fling shit at the fish until he relents, as usual. This cycle will keep happening eternally because Pippa is a mess and Sakana is a dumbass.
are you henri?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I know for a fact you dickheads are reading this thread, so big ups to Phase's mod team for removing every funny or interesting meme before the stream started. Must've been a helluvan effort to sift through and let all the lame stuff intact.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Wait they just called "The Thing" stupid? Retarded ass opinion, I'm sorry.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
"Hi honey" dropped in Dizzy's stream.
Abandon all hope of escaping the parasitic infection.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Well, that one gave me a laugh, at least.

And Shiina said they're only half way through....

I'm out.

Yuni used to doo too doo on twitch :pippasadl:

Attachments

• shiinadeadfsize.png
    shiinadeadfsize.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Bro I'm so fucking sick of these "Hey I know you're reading this" posts, how many times a week do 3 of you retards need to do this song and dance routine.

Avian Agricultural Refugee

Inactive account

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Bro I'm so fucking sick of these "Hey I know you're reading this" posts, how many times a week do 3 of you retards need to do this song and dance.
yes

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
"where are the really funny memes" she asks... I dunno dumb bitch maybe if your faggy mods didn't ban a dude for memeing a Yamanba people would post more spicy shit.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Bro I'm so fucking sick of these "Hey I know you're reading this" posts, how many times a week do 3 of you retards need to do this song and dance.
I know for a fact "RhoasJonas" is reading this thread

bothyourhouses

I mean the Communist Party of Japan tried once. Do they count?
JCP are a legit political party, not a cult. Shame their vtuber is mixed in with their regular channel, otherwise I'd try and watch.
does your Person of Simping report statement sheets back to you? It ain't your investment, you gave that money away willingly
Gift economies are the normal human way of interacting, it's formal contracts that are weird. The trouble is when the relationships are parasocial, so is the gifting.
After seeing how weak these memes are so far, I'm starting to regret not partaking.
80% of everything is showing up.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Bro I'm so fucking sick of these "Hey I know you're reading this" posts, how many times a week do 3 of you retards need to do this song and dance routine.
Every day until you like it

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"where are the really funny memes" she asks... I dunno dumb bitch maybe if your faggy mods didn't ban a dude for memeing a Yamanba people would post more spicy shit.
>These memes are under cooked
>if this is over 30 seconds IT BETTER BE GOOD
>OMG I have to split this one into 2 parts cuz I can't zoom

WTF that SHIDZ is cropped form .... uh er....... SOMEBODY's CLIP
shinnamaldfsize.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Maybe if they waited more than a week and a half from debuts people would have a bit more to work with on memes. Also people are gonna refrain from something spicy because they'll end up getting banned. Really don't know what they expected.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Any of the memes that they would all give a 5/5 rating for, would have the users who created them banned from the entirety of PC, even if they followed all of the rules set in the contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom