"'Kir, remember to breathe' - NO! I'm gonna have to subsidize BREATHING for these fucking mongoloids who don't know how to ration their breathing correctly!"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Dizzy reading Proctor's dono, asking him directly after getting excited that we're simping for her:

"Do you like me? You better."
Got a clip or timestamp? I was in the meme stream.

Also hi Dizzy.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
>These memes are under cooked
>if this is over 30 seconds IT BETTER BE GOOD
>OMG I have to split this one into 2 parts cuz I can't zoom

WTF that SHIDZ is cropped form .... uh er....... SOMEBODY's CLIP
View attachment 29211
I don't know how you simp for her that hard when she's such a basic bitch.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I only got into MHA at the tail end of senior year but apparently it's completely went to shit in the past few years.
It really went downhill each season but the latest season came back super strong because major stuff is finally happening after being cockteased with minor bullshit for several seasons.
This looks like something very schizo to say but i posted thousand of times Unicorns who are REALLY in love with her i dont think money is going to be a problem and there are only two ways to fuck up her current status
1-in Vshojo she is forced to do a lot of male collabs and the Unicorns go Rogue
2-She burns all of her money somehow with the Lawyer
Also she was one of the oldest in Holo and the oldest (older than Flare by some months) of Holo Fantasy:
I went to a lot of sites in order to do a list with almost all members age:
View attachment 29141
Edit:i forgot the photos of Bae Birthday in Facebook LOL
Edit2: Damn Sora is a :holohag:
Your numbering order for the tier list is triggering my OCD. Ascending for 30-34 but descending for 29-25 and 24-20
Without getting deep into both the research data and dumb researchers that truly don't know what they're doing, I mentioned the crops for a reason. Human societies operate on board, energy-responsive effects. The desire (since it's always economists involved) is to put it in purely economic terms, but that isn't actually what's going on. It's just economic activity is highly intertwined with available energy supplies. There's also a direct function of space and space constraints that shows up all the time. Culture & Society does matter a chunk, but even the Amish are responsive to the effects. (But that's TFR from 7 down to 5.5 in a bad economy, haha)

The effect is also mostly "baked in" to a generation set. That crops up in a lot of other places, but the energy supply, food supply and general outlook from about Age 5 to Age 15 will have permanent effects on that age cohort. This is why the Japanese TFR fell off a cliff in 1970 or so. The Post-War generation lived in a time of rapid expansion, but their children did not as the space rapidly vanished. Even as the economy was still flying for the next 20 years.

The Imported Calorie stuff also always matters for Geopolitics and Economics. If you're having to send out resources to get food, your country either has to go conquer a food producing area or you're population will shrink until it reaches an equilibrium because you have to be a Net Energy exporter. This is why the whole "Chinese Century" stuff was doomed. Actually same with Japan hitting a massive wall and stagnating for so long.

Sad part is this is the type of information that's actually pretty well understood, but you'd actually have to be very careful to talk about it publicly. It upsets too many apple carts and, well, it gives away the game that environmentalists are.... fill in the blank.
Calhoun's NIMH experiments regarding overcrowding are a far more applicable explanation considering the prominence of hikikomoris and herbivore men. Removing the limitations on bread and circuses won't sustain a civilization forever if everyone is overcrowded. While the negative repercussions of lack of social interaction are commonly known and discussed, the negative repercussions of too much forced social interaction is hardly brought up. Oversocialization causes social desensitization to the point where many individuals start checking out of society and there'll be numerous genetic deadends. It doesn't matter if a Japanese couple miraculously has 3 children (the bare minimum for population growth), all it takes is 2 hikikomoris to die alone and the result will be a birthrate below replacement.
He's also a manlet.
That was implied by him being a chink

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Got a clip or timestamp? I was in the meme stream.

Also hi Dizzy.
Shortly after the start of the stream, can't rewind until the vod's up

EDIT: wait, yes I can, hold on

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
"where are the really funny memes" she asks... I dunno dumb bitch maybe if your faggy mods didn't ban a dude for memeing a Yamanba people would post more spicy shit.
Rules said "seiso memes only". Guess no one wanted to put in the effort to sneak in yabs.

E: So is Juniper being replaced by Dizzy? *toy story meme*

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't know how you simp for her that hard when she's such a basic bitch.
I guess this is why boundaries are important, because I love her streams, but once it's even slightly personal I want o fight her in cage.
shinnamaldfsize.png

Kalion

:)
Meru is playing with Tech Decks.
While drunk.
With a skirt on.
With a camera that looks at her thighs.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shortly after the start of the stream, can't rewind until the vod's up

EDIT: wait, yes I can, hold on
It's about 8 minutes in, can't get a timestamp or a clip just yet, but that's where to look for.

"Do they like me? Do they really like me? Do you like me? You better like me. You better."

It's more that she's threatening us to like her, the tone implies she's at least aware of his reluctance

But I am willing to throw hands with Proctor-chama if he triple-times Kirsche, June, and Jelly for Dizzy - marrying her is my thing, back off

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@Jambalaya the Mouse Utopia studies go a long ways, though some of those have been called into question of late. But we also have plenty of historical examples of people moving from Europe to the USA and suddenly their family sizes explode within that generation. Space matters, but the first layer is always energy availability, which also goes to total economic activity and cultural outlook. (There's also interesting 1st, 2nd, 3rd gen effects noticeable in immigration, where the cultural effects start taking over.)

We also just explained most of the West/East divide in the USA, lol.

Jambalaya said:
That was the NIMH study he carried out. But yeah, there's a lot of factors regarding population growth/decline but overcrowding is a real quick way to kneecap a population.
I edited my post because I forgot those studies were by Calhoun. We were thinking about the same thing, heh.

There's also the issue of mass use of Stimulants vs Depressants. Imperial expansion needs a new type of stimulant to show up. You can also see the cultural response to Opium in East Asia as a result of their experience with mass scale usage of depressants. Some smaller country in a rut is eventually going to start handing out steroids to their men on the regular, lol.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

there's also the Mouse Utopia studies
That was the NIMH study he carried out. But yeah, there's a lot of factors regarding population growth/decline but overcrowding is a real quick way to kneecap a population.

@Titanosaurus They asked for memes, not a fucking novella
1630021153764.png

EDIT: Shiina: "You are neurodivergent"

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
@Titanosaurus is on fucking suicide watch right now. Shiina just called him neurodivergent. :selenpointandlaugh:

smartestkidontheshortbus

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
They said memes not fucking War & Peace.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I've been called many things by streamers, but not that. My condolences bro

EDIT: Sleepy stream ends, immediately Dizzy "What about Sleepy"
oh no universe stop trying to make me parasocial for the self proclaimed brotuber

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
So when are we getting the real meme contest stream?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina, I could drop something else on phase world
shinnamaldfsize.png
but I ain't no Thhraang and I aint no Henry.
^I could drop some gift subs sometime that is.
I'm actually only mad that they didn't turn the sound up enough to notice Jelly's songs and they talked over the jokes. Even if it's shit there were some jokes and though that he put into it.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Shiina, I could drop something else on phase world View attachment 29215 I ain't no Thhraang and I aint no Henry.
I'm actually only mad that they didn't turn the sound up enough to notice Jelly's songs and they talked over the jokes.
The sound wasn't your problem. For future reference, brevity is the soul of wit.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Shiina, I could drop something else on phase world View attachment 29215 but I ain't no Thhraang and I aint no Henry.
I'm actually only mad that they didn't turn the sound up enough to notice Jelly's songs and they talked over the jokes.
Laugh at this user LAUGH AT HIM!
:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom