"So, Nodoka, how do you do a loli voice again?"A-chan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

The people still donating more than a pittance to Nazuna are casuals, random Twitch vshojo transplants, and one actual big Mikeneko donor who ignored her request and continues to waste his money for whatever reason.
Everyone who donates to her is wasting money. Let's not act like she won't blow them on yet another gucci bag or shoes. Unless buying expensive things for a random person on the internet is a deeply fulfilling activity for her viewers, but that isn't normal either

chihirogumi

If there are any Konosuba fans here, you'll enjoy this Miko clip. It had me rofl

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yeah this is roughly correct based on her school graduation year.
She literally doxed her age in the Barbie watchalong, too.

Bae: *Says movie came out in 2006 (Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses)*
Bae: "Imagine watching this movie as a 6 year old girl".
She says to the sad clown-man and the drunk boomer-vampire.

Negzana

Been almost 3 years since my second favorite oshi disappeared but I'm sure they'll be back streaming soon. Any day now.

Come back Dakooters you fucking shitposting gremlin

Sad to say but either the horomone therapy will catch up to their health issues or, you know :gunpeko:.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Been almost 3 years since my second favorite oshi disappeared but I'm sure they'll be back streaming soon. Any day now.

I thought the rrat was Dakooters became Artemis of the blue? Could definitely be wrong though.

Stunned But Dumb

There's this short posted a few weeks ago at least

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
If you'll notice, she literally never promotes her merch or anything as Nazuna.
1781676-a5ed0.jpg
Yeah its weird that she isnt shilling this
She doesn't make her money from Nazuna streams in the first place. Her income comes from mostly Twitcasts and then YouTube. Her Twitch income is awful after she asked her big donors to prioritize Mikeneko to avoid Vshojo's shitty contract siphoning her donations.
Thats why her Nazuna streams are just APEX,ER,Minecraft and then repeat?

Last edited:

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Everyone who donates to her is wasting money
:nehgah:, everyone who throws money at vtubers/streamers is wasting money. Let's not get it twisted. Whether it's SCs or Memberships for whatever reason we choose to rationalize/justify it - it's wasteful throwing money at something in this age of FREE online content/entertainment where there's free shit readily available to entertain you for hours online with a minimal amount of clicks/searching.

Autisticus

Thats why her Nazuna streams are just APEX,ER,Minecraft and then repeat?
Pretty much. She has a required minimum hours to stream and a crippling APEX addiction that tortures my soul.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Shuba is hilariously underweight
For those who don't know, she's one of the tallest JPs around

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
:nehgah:, everyone who throws money at vtubers/streamers is wasting money. Let's not get it twisted. Whether it's SCs or Memberships for whatever reason we choose to rationalize/justify it - it's wasteful throwing money at something in this age of FREE online content/entertainment where there's free shit readily available to entertain you for hours online with a minimal amount of clicks/searching.
Well, I would argue that Ame using her earnings to improve her home mocap studio is a good investment. That's the only one I can think of though.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

>One of the tallest JPs
>Japan

So she’s like 165cm/5’5 then?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And, yet, I do it anyway.

Horo7618

No one in particular
, everyone who throws money at vtubers/streamers is wasting money. Let's not get it twisted. Whether it's SCs or Memberships for whatever reason we choose to rationalize/justify it - it's wasteful throwing money at something in this age of FREE online content/entertainment where there's free shit readily available to entertain you for hours online with a minimal amount of clicks/searching.
I mean, no one should feel obligated to donate at all, but at the same time, you do understand that if everyone took that position, most of that "free" entertainment wouldn't exist, right?

cucurut

This is certainly a unique idea for a stream...

Babu enjoyer spotted. The face is just out of embarrassment.
1686074245693.png

I came across some autistic analysis of r/LivestreamFail. Ironmouse and Connor appear to be among the most liked streamers there:
1686074471248.png

And Silvervale is among the most hated:
1686074551233.png

Attachments

• Bluewolf's LSF Analysis.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 5

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter

Good thing she started heading in the right direction today :architect:
09361337.jpg

themanimthehills

Babu enjoyer spotted. The face is just out of embarrassment.
View attachment 29146

I came across some autistic analysis of r/LivestreamFail. Ironmouse and Connor appear to be among the most liked streamers there:
View attachment 29147

And Silvervale is among the most hated:
View attachment 29148
This doesn't really have much substance to it because it doesn't say why they've reached that consensus. Surprised Dexbonus is so highly rated ef though, haven't heard anything about her in ages.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
>One of the tallest JPs
>Japan

So she’s like 165cm/5’5 then?
Shuba 2.png

If the others are average for Japan (158/159 cm), I'd say at least 170 cm.

Which btw, makes 44.5 kg crazy. She needs to add at least 10 kg, immediately. Someone ship her some food.

Last edited:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha will be playing more Rondo of Blood soon

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I thought the rrat was Dakooters became Artemis of the blue? Could definitely be wrong though.
I thought Dakooters vanished because of medical reasons unless that was a cover up to start anew for some reason. Artemis doesn't sound quite like dakooters either in my opinion. There's some similarity but that's probably from the shitty voice training, they both have that classic grating tranny vocal fry in their voice.

There's this short posted a few weeks ago at least

Don't give me hope :painpeko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom