Status
Not open for further replies.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
>One of the tallest JPs
>Japan

So she’s like 165cm/5’5 then?
Beaten, but she's about 5'9" or 5'10" which makes her a giantess in that place.
Rushia is but a smidge taller.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
:nehgah:, everyone who throws money at vtubers/streamers is wasting money. Let's not get it twisted. Whether it's SCs or Memberships for whatever reason we choose to rationalize/justify it - it's wasteful throwing money at something in this age of FREE online content/entertainment where there's free shit readily available to entertain you for hours online with a minimal amount of clicks/searching.
That's all true but at the same time...nothing is free. If no one threw money at the funny cartoon women, then most of them wouldn't even be doing it in the first place. Sure there are some people who do it purely for fun but for most, it's also a paycheck.

It's nice that other people can fund free entertainment for others but in the end...someone has to pay for it to happen.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Who is Rushia?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

Was she amazoning mafumafu? Like wow

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
Well, I would argue that Ame using her earnings to improve her home mocap studio is a good investment. That's the only one I can think of though.
Saying it's a "good investment" is just another way of rationalizing it. You're still willingly throwing cash at some online persona for entertainment for a subjective return-on-investment of "improved quality" on said entertainment. And I'm saying this as a long-time Ame Teammate.

I mean, no one should feel obligated to donate at all, but at the same time, you do understand that if everyone took that position, most of that "free" entertainment wouldn't exist, right?
That's all true but at the same time...nothing is free. If no one threw money at the funny cartoon women, then most of them wouldn't even be doing it in the first place. Sure there are some people who do it purely for fun but for most, it's also a paycheck.

It's nice that other people can fund free entertainment for others but in the end...someone has to pay for it to happen.

Look, I'm not saying "DON'T GIVE THESE BITCHES YOUR MONEY". It's your fucking dough, you do you. My core point in my original response that I would admit I made a poor attempt of highlighting/expounding on is that in this medium where we freely choose to give money to streamers over other forms of free content, it's absurd to call out people who donate/SC to Nazuna as wasteful of their money compared to giving it to other streamers/chuubas. We all have our own subjective rationales for how we justify which chuuba we sub/member & SC to. Nazuna's regular paypigs have long justified the GFE she provides them as ample enough ROI for the cash they throw her way. These bitches will spend your money however they see fit. There's no legal fine-print as to what form of benefit or entertainment you should get back for throwing x-amount of dollars their way.

Watson Teammates will justify Ame's dedication/autism to out-of-the-box stream ideas and "Watson 3D Studio" as great reasons to support her. Kson's paypigs can say "Haha-funny-hag-buying-Adidas-Funni" as enough.

It's pick your own autism at the end of the day.
:botanshrug:

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin Penrose is about to drop some super-duper leaks, it's just another tuesday:

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I love my very young Oshi who uses my money to fund her own group and is very small ❤️
20230531_010612.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
You mean that "utaite" group that fell apart after like a month?
I normally dont give answers but the group is good enough to get their own set of merch wich is okay if you think of all of the problems for the group
I love Shiyu Nakaoka BTW
20230605_123325.jpg

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Dude, just listen to the voice clips. It sounds exactly like her. Also, her Youtube channel has livestreams. Even the same laugh:

This is what she looked like in 2018 and she has voice acting credits going back as far as 2014.
View attachment 29137
That is not a 16 year old.
(Source) (2)

She has a since-deleted Twitter account referenced even farther back than her current accounts, but you can only see that by finding others' Tweets, so one of the flimsier sources.

Edit: not saying there is not a lot of bullshit on Nyfco, but Sora's is probably accurate enough.

I have this clip of her saved as well, which pretty much solidifies her as being pure and single. Well... If you don't count virtual husbands/boyfriends. "Tingling sensation" :ameheh:

TheOathbreakerTarvos

:nehgah:, everyone who throws money at vtubers/streamers is wasting money. Let's not get it twisted. Whether it's SCs or Memberships for whatever reason we choose to rationalize/justify it - it's wasteful throwing money at something in this age of FREE online content/entertainment where there's free shit readily available to entertain you for hours online with a minimal amount of clicks/searching.
It is sustaining the entertainer to maintain our source of fun.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Fauna’s back 🙏

Yopi putting her talents to good use

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If you're not watching Ember play Pikmin 3, head on over right now:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

There's this short posted a few weeks ago at least

I’m surprised she never became a VTuber. She seems perfect for it given Kronii and Gura’s content pasts are similar to her’s.

stassy

I didn't see the EN version of this popular song here yet

Coyo is cute

Not exactly vtuber related but songs that often vtubers cover, this guy has an interesting take on cover adaptation rather than direct translation which often doesn't make any sense.

Topo Chico

Saying it's a "good investment" is just another way of rationalizing it. You're still willingly throwing cash at some online persona for entertainment for a subjective return-on-investment of "improved quality" on said entertainment. And I'm saying this as a long-time Ame Teammate.

Look, I'm not saying "DON'T GIVE THESE BITCHES YOUR MONEY". It's your fucking dough, you do you. My core point in my original response that I would admit I made a poor attempt of highlighting/expounding on is that in this medium where we freely choose to give money to streamers over other forms of free content, it's absurd to call out people who donate/SC to Nazuna as wasteful of their money compared to giving it to other streamers/chuubas. We all have our own subjective rationales for how we justify which chuuba we sub/member & SC to. Nazuna's regular paypigs have long justified the GFE she provides them as ample enough ROI for the cash they throw her way. These bitches will spend your money however they see fit. There's no legal fine-print as to what form of benefit or entertainment you should get back for throwing x-amount of dollars their way.

Watson Teammates will justify Ame's dedication/autism to out-of-the-box stream ideas and "Watson 3D Studio" as great reasons to support her. Kson's paypigs can say "Haha-funny-hag-buying-Adidas-Funni" as enough.

It's pick your own autism at the end of the day.
:botanshrug:

Holy fuck she dropped stacks of cash on that gucci x addidas collab that fucking wallet alone is reselling for 1600 bucks. I know it's scalper resale pricing but still, that's nuts.
1686080970792.png

She said the sneakers were 110,000 yen or about 1k then 800 bucks now. 8-10k total, on clothes, woman moment.

Last edited:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
All I'm gonna say is that it's your money, burn it if you want just don't delude yourself that you will woo the bitch and marry her. That may work on rushia if you manage to be the last paypig but that is a long ass grind or short, who knows. In general I'd say that the appropiate thing is to give something back to someone who entertains you for more than 12hrs a week, netflix costs you like what? 20 bucks and it's corporate garbage, maybe use that 20 bucks and brighten the day of that 2-3view that grinds for their audience.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I think giving money to streamers is ( or should) be just like tipping servers or performers. Sure you don't have too, but a modest tips should feel good if you're entertained and can afford to do so. And if you're doing really well and want to be more generous then that's your choice and is appreciated. The problem of course can come from people who think tipping more and more should = special attention (more then just reading supa) or control over the streamer. This of course is a invasive issue from camwhores and smut peddlers who will give more attention to big payers, even 1 on 1 shows, custom smut or even IRL sex work. This is another reason why thottery and too much coombaiting is bad for Vtubers as whole. We want to be entertained, not pay a woman to do X.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom