"Never start your own vtubing agency, because they'll take your money and convert it to lesbianism"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'm surprised that there aren't more nutjobs trying to use Vtubing to proselytize an audience. Besides Altare and his cause, of course.
Futakuchi Mana, Prayers with Abigail, Yasumu Ameka...

Nutjob is debatable, but proselytization isn't particularly uncommon.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
I love Watame because since early on she's had a dream that she hasn't given up on. And as time goes on that dream becomes more and more of a reality. And even though it's still a way out it's incredible seeing her growth and her journey. And I agree that she might not as be as good as Suisei. She's also my favorite singer in Hololive. And since she's been accepted in the fold of Azki, Sora, and Suisei they definitely also see how talented and dedicated she is.

Also in between her Live, Premiere, and Encore, she broke 1.4 Mill.

But I also just like how diverse her actual songs are, from hard rock, multiple rap songs, enka, etc... And also not afraid to sing in English.

But I'll stop gushing over Watame for now.

I'll join you.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
I guess depressionronii wasn't just for funsies earlier. Who upset my oshii!?
No need to overthink it. It's always "Asian Parents" and/or "Asian Relatives"

It's still early but what do you guys see as the career or job these women end up doing once they retire from holo or finally the money pit dries up?
Real estate/Income-generating properties and/or dividend-yielding mutual/index funds. Most of these bitches who earn piles of cash (Holos, some Nijis, Mouse, etc) enough so that they actually REQUIRE accountants to do their year-end taxes have probably heard multiple versions of the retirement/investment spiel/pitch. If they're smart enough, they'd be setting shit aside already for an emergency fund and an alternate income-source.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Futakuchi Mana, Prayers with Abigail, Yasumu Ameka...

Nutjob is debatable, but proselytization isn't particularly uncommon.
The fact that you would put Abigail in the same sentence as Mana disgusts me. Seek God.
1667256093826331-1.png

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Rushia is almost definitely going to end up in a sex industry. She has zero skills in anything that doesn't involve milking paypigs. She is too menhera to stay at an office job without causing drama and getting fired repeatedly. Eventually her current paypigs find newer and cuter GFE target and abandon her. And then it's either getting laid by fat old ugly sugar daddy (or daddies) or being a whore. Even host club is unlikely as, again, she is too menhera to work in a group. Also regular jobs aren't going to pay even remotely enough for the lifestyle she is accustomed to, and the intersection between high pay and low skill for women is very thin
This looks like something very schizo to say but i posted thousand of times Unicorns who are REALLY in love with her i dont think money is going to be a problem and there are only two ways to fuck up her current status
1-in Vshojo she is forced to do a lot of male collabs and the Unicorns go Rogue
2-She burns all of her money somehow with the Lawyer
Also she was one of the oldest in Holo and the oldest (older than Flare by some months) of Holo Fantasy:
I went to a lot of sites in order to do a list with almost all members age:

Edit:i forgot the photos of Bae Birthday in Facebook LOL
Edit2: Damn Sora is a :holohag:

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Moom by @Techi_Mayo.jpg(Source)
Wholesome Moom art.

1686018491719589.jpg(Source)
Not so wholesome Moom art.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

@Sankisei

A-chan & Sora should be mid-20s. Ollie & Moona are 20-24. Botan, Lui, Iofi are 30-34. The entire bottom line but Anya are right around that mid-20s. I have never heard are single thing about Anya's age, come to think of it. Her OpSec has been really strong.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
View attachment 29129
I thought the general consensus was that Botan was around Mio's age, and Luna was in her 30s at least. Bae I believe we have a graduation date for, or at least we have that commercial shot while she was attending her high school, with something similar for Ollie.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
This looks like something very schizo to say but i posted thousand of times Unicorns who are REALLY in love with her i dont think money is going to be a problem and there are only two ways to fuck up her current status
1-in Vshojo she is forced to do a lot of male collabs and the Unicorns go Rogue
2-She burns all of her money somehow with the Lawyer
Also she was one of the oldest in Holo and the oldest (older than Flare by some months) of Holo Fantasy:
View attachment 29129
Coco/kson is turning 35 today or tomorrow. So Happy Birthday! 🍕:subaruclapping:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I thought the general consensus was that Botan was around Mio's age, and Luna was in her 30s at least. Bae I believe we have a graduation date for, or at least we have that commercial shot while she was attending her high school, with something similar for Ollie.
Bae 18th birthday was on 2018 according to the pictures that got posted on her Nyfco comment section, so she would be around 23 now.

I'm sorry guys mi 'tism flared up and couldn't control myself, cross post from the homeland:

found the facebook page for the company that took the pictures of Bae bithday:
they closed down on 2020

But all their picture are still there and in convienent albums (no I totally didnt spend 30 min scrolling to pictures 1 by 1 before I realized this):

So according to this her 18th birthday was around early march of 2018 so she would be 23? now, there a couple picture not in the ones posted here before but mostly of things like the cake and stuff, a couple people tagged but doesnt seem she has a facebook herself since she was never tagged

themanimthehills

A-chan & Sora should be mid-20s. Ollie & Moona are 20-24. Botan, Lui, Iofi are 30-34. The entire bottom line but Anya are right around that mid-20s
It's insane how young these people are. Keep in mind that they were even younger when they debuted.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Bae 18th birthday was on 2018 according to the pictures that got posted on her Nyfco comment section, so she would be around 23 now.
Honestly a little older than I thought after that Vesper stream. Or maybe I'm even more out of touch with younger people than I thought.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
@Sankisei

A-chan & Sora should be mid-20s. Ollie & Moona are 20-24. Botan, Lui, Iofi are 30-34. The entire bottom line but Anya are right around that mid-20s. I have never heard are single thing about Anya's age, come to think of it. Her OpSec has been really strong.
Sora and A-chan are in their 30s. Their "old friends" fresh out of high school thing is kayfabe.

Edit: Sora is 34. I actually don't know how old A-chan is.

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
It's insane how young these people are. Keep in mind that they were even younger when they debuted.
Cover didn't introduce being 18 as requirement for joining until gen 3, so many of the gen0-2 girls where actual teenagers when they joined.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Okayu is doing a rare American time karaoke stream

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
That's not quite what's happening. But Japan will shrink until it settles around the 70-80 million population range. That's really all the island can support at current crop production yields.

It's not a matter of the island's crop production yields as they've been importing a whole lot of food for decades. It's more a matter of couples in a post-industrial society deciding that having fewer kids than replacement works better for them given that they no longer need ten kids to help harvest the fields, tend the animals, and replace the ones that die from things like polio (this is a known phenomenon from South Korea to Kenya), combined with a fairly conservative approach to promoting permanent immigration by the government. If food production were a major factor in this, we'd be seeing famines in Japan. That could theoretically be a problem if instability and war in the area blocked food imports, but for now the food is there.

EDIT: she is now coping that the Xbox 360 is 20 years old, the Wii is 22, you can practically hear her turn to dust as the stream progresses

Was chat gaslighting her? Neither system is actually that old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom