"Phase Connect but we're not connecting!"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's insane how young these people are. Keep in mind that they were even younger when they debuted.
It's kind of weird that some of us have essentially watched the likes of Shion and Haato grow up. It's fuckin crazy

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Was chat gaslighting her? Neither system is actually that old.
The age for the Wii is way off, but the 360 came out in November of 2005, so it will be 19 later this year.

In a couple of years the 360 will be closer to the NA release date of the NES than it will be to the present day.

UberSoldat

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Anybody with a source that isnt just https://nyfco.org/ ?

Edit: I will edit my original List if anyone can provide a good source with the info that i am missing
Im not going to deny that i also think Sora is over 30 but i am not 100% sure if she is Ayana Aoyama

Attachments

• 1686069128791.png
    1686069128791.png
    487.5 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Honestly a little older than I thought after that Vesper stream. Or maybe I'm even more out of touch with younger people than I thought.

This also goes to the Lia/Zoomer thing: ignorance isn't really an Age thing. It's just Zoomers have grown up in an environment (and UIs are now designed for idiots) that they can survive on the Internet / With Technology when previously they couldn't. Anyone over about 27 is used to the Internet actually being a large filter against the airheads. That's no longer true.

It's not a matter of the island's crop production yields as they've been importing a whole lot of food for decades. It's more a matter of couples in a post-industrial society deciding that having fewer kids than replacement works better for them given that they no longer need ten kids to help harvest the fields, tend the animals, and replace the ones that die from things like polio (this is a known phenomenon from South Korea to Kenya), combined with a fairly conservative approach to promoting permanent immigration by the government. If food production were a major factor in this, we'd be seeing famines in Japan. That could theoretically be a problem if instability and war in the area blocked food imports, but for now the food is there.
Without getting deep into both the research data and dumb researchers that truly don't know what they're doing, I mentioned the crops for a reason. Human societies operate on board, energy-responsive effects. The desire (since it's always economists involved) is to put it in purely economic terms, but that isn't actually what's going on. It's just economic activity is highly intertwined with available energy supplies. There's also a direct function of space and space constraints that shows up all the time. Culture & Society does matter a chunk, but even the Amish are responsive to the effects. (But that's TFR from 7 down to 5.5 in a bad economy, haha)

The effect is also mostly "baked in" to a generation set. That crops up in a lot of other places, but the energy supply, food supply and general outlook from about Age 5 to Age 15 will have permanent effects on that age cohort. This is why the Japanese TFR fell off a cliff in 1970 or so. The Post-War generation lived in a time of rapid expansion, but their children did not as the space rapidly vanished. Even as the economy was still flying for the next 20 years.

The Imported Calorie stuff also always matters for Geopolitics and Economics. If you're having to send out resources to get food, your country either has to go conquer a food producing area or you're population will shrink until it reaches an equilibrium because you have to be a Net Energy exporter. This is why the whole "Chinese Century" stuff was doomed. Actually same with Japan hitting a massive wall and stagnating for so long.

Sad part is this is the type of information that's actually pretty well understood, but you'd actually have to be very careful to talk about it publicly. It upsets too many apple carts and, well, it gives away the game that environmentalists are.... fill in the blank.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
This looks like something very schizo to say but i posted thousand of times Unicorns who are REALLY in love with her i dont think money is going to be a problem and there are only two ways to fuck up her current status
1-in Vshojo she is forced to do a lot of male collabs and the Unicorns go Rogue
2-She burns all of her money somehow with the Lawyer
Also she was one of the oldest in Holo and the oldest (older than Flare by some months) of Holo Fantasy:
I went to a lot of sites in order to do a list with almost all members age:
View attachment 29129
Ame's roommate birthday was shared several times in the homeland, she is the same age as Calli, not sure how accurate it is though.

Anyway, it's funny how young the ENs are in average compared to the JPs, not a single one of them is over 30 yet.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I like to think:
1 her pregnant friend (a really close friend) had a woman moment and was a cunt to her.
2 her family said to her something like "get a real job" or "marry that shark already".
3 her friends told her something she didn't like.
4 she thinks she needs to distance herself from people as to not get hurt if they do something awful to her.

it's okay it happens. :depressedtako:
Depression doesn’t fuck around. Even if you think it’s gone, it takes only one particularly bad day for it to reveal itself again. Maybe she had such a day recently.
I CAN FIX HER
God DAMN it BlueShark is already a pain in my ass I don’t need another bastard coming in to make it worse

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This looks like something very schizo to say but i posted thousand of times Unicorns who are REALLY in love with her i dont think money is going to be a problem and there are only two ways to fuck up her current status
1-in Vshojo she is forced to do a lot of male collabs and the Unicorns go Rogue
2-She burns all of her money somehow with the Lawyer
Also she was one of the oldest in Holo and the oldest (older than Flare by some months) of Holo Fantasy:
I went to a lot of sites in order to do a list with almost all members age:
View attachment 29129
Note that nyfco's digging on Suisei also brought up the quarter Russian thing that made Suisei go "Wait, what?"

I'm not terribly confident they got her right.
Sora and A-chan are in their 30s. Their "old friends" fresh out of high school thing is kayfabe.

Edit: Sora is 34. I actually don't know how old A-chan is.
Iketog does, among other things, list "Likes strawberries" as the reason to link them.

I'm honestly not terribly convinced Iketog got that one right, either. There are some links, but the evidence is a bit more spurious than the links between Kson and Coco or Calli and Demon Dice.

themanimthehills

Who here is excited for the ROSEMI ROCK AND ROLL EXPERIENCE?! (later tonight)

By the way, how old do you guys think Rosemi is?

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Anybody with a source that isnt just https://nyfco.org/ ?
View attachment 29135
Edit: I will edit my original List if anyone can provide a good source with the info that i am missing
Im not going to deny that i also think Sora is over 30 but i am not 100% sure if she is Ayana Aoyama
Dude, just listen to the voice clips. It sounds exactly like her. Also, her Youtube channel has livestreams. Even the same laugh:

This is what she looked like in 2018 and she has voice acting credits going back as far as 2014.
AoyamaAyana.jpg
That is not a 16 year old.
(Source) (2)

She has a since-deleted Twitter account referenced even farther back than her current accounts, but you can only see that by finding others' Tweets, so one of the flimsier sources.

Edit: not saying there is not a lot of bullshit on Nyfco, but Sora's is probably accurate enough.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

(Just another day for Mozu)

Screenshot_20230606-120023_Chrome.jpg

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
DON'T TOUCH THE HAT!
Lumi Ch.【Phase Connect】 - I didn't sell enough coffee.... [WXcqvuYY0Gw - 2133x1200 - 9m20s].png
E:
1686071547402.png

She went silent after this one for a second
Screenshot 2023-06-06 101153.png

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Cheeky viewer. Incredibly wholesome clip though. Coco-Miko were a god-tier comedy pairing.

Autisticus

Nazuna is playing rust on a public server i think. @Autisticus she lost it you couldnt fix her.
It's her friend Muramako's server, but it was still a genuinely horrible idea. The server is open to random viewers and Muramako's fans are generally pretty horrible, so she predictably got griefed for most of the stream and had someone saying horrible shit to her in English she didn't understand. Could have went really badly if the dude broke out a gamer word on Twitch instead of just saying creepy shit. She at least had the good fortune to have turned off VC while playing for her gachikois/unicorns sake. She had a bad time, so if she ever touches this game again it will be in a private server capacity.
So to answer your question, I have no idea what Nazuna will do post-Vshojo.
She doesn't make her money from Nazuna streams in the first place. Her income comes from mostly Twitcasts and then YouTube. Her Twitch income is awful after she asked her big donors to prioritize Mikeneko to avoid Vshojo's shitty contract siphoning her donations. If you'll notice, she literally never promotes her merch or anything as Nazuna. Her biggest donor alone gives her $300+ every single day she twitcasts (she twitcasts almost every day before she goes to bed) as far as I can tell, with more being given for YouTube streams. He gave her at least $1000 during that announcement stream a while back.

The people still donating more than a pittance to Nazuna are casuals, random Twitch vshojo transplants, and one actual big Mikeneko donor who ignored her request and continues to waste his money for whatever reason.

IdenticalPlateaus

Bae 18th birthday was on 2018 according to the pictures that got posted on her Nyfco comment section, so she would be around 23 now.
Yeah this is roughly correct based on her school graduation year.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Been almost 3 years since my second favorite oshi disappeared but I'm sure they'll be back streaming soon. Any day now.

Come back Dakooters you fucking shitposting gremlin

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Wigger got a big event in LA lined up

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
This is certainly a unique idea for a stream...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom