"I think my butthole can handle it"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Bae, sweetie, I love you, but I don't need to hear about your period. I don't need THAT kind of GFE.
Stop exposing my oshi and her Blood Moon, please.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Airi what the fuck she's going to kill herself from stress the same way Pippa's going to kill herself via some previously-unknown-to-man biological horror. Skip a stream and go to a spa or something. Better yet, get another big girl job.
Hopefully she's been spending this break building her own Killdozer to rid herself of some of her problems.

niggaphil

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
In sadder news Amano Serafi's return stream ended on a sour note due to some marrows comparing her to other talents to the point she cried and ended stream

Thankfully she seems to have recovered and scheduled a makeup stream for tonight
View attachment 29083

Why the fuck do girls open mallows if they cant handle people being shitty towards them? Honestly there are so many times that this has happened that by now people should just stay away from it. I only managed to catch the rant about 2 minutes into the new stream so it was all out of context.
My advice to her is to close that shit if she cant handle getting compared to others because its Vtubing and its going to happen whether she wants it or not. Not only that but now that people know that it pisses her off they will continue to do it.

Idol EN 2 but no Idol Jew 2?
This is just Phase Connect all over again.

Why even make a Hebrew/JP Branch if you're just going to keep adding in English talents instead.
They tried the Hebrew branch and it didn't work out for them. Are there even more people who would be willing to audition for a gen2 HE?
The HE branch was there as a test. To see how viable it was and to set up some sort of legitimate business structure that would let people know that the EN signups were legit. The talents were fairly new and inexperienced but the models were pretty legit. Any failure could be attributed to the very small potential audience. Had they opened up with EN as the first wave they would've probably flopped due to the first wave being a bunch of nobodies. With something established, you can make sure that there will be a large enough pool of candidates where you will have to play a guessing game over which talent is good or not.

Not terrible at singing

Say what you will about WACTOR but at least they're chugging along, sticking with their guns and continuing to focus on the Hispanic market.
Almost every other Vtuber company who attempts to make their own niches just seem to resort to making EN branches for the quick success
Its a good market to go for. Look at Hana Yomeguri. She is currently earning about 3,000 in superchats a month on superchats and around another 1-2k on ad revenue. Not bad for a young 20-something and a job that clocks out at around 10-12 hours a week. Especially if she is from some Latin American country where the cost of living is pretty cheap. Context average monthly salary per country.

1686019926236.png

Last edited:

Animotix

In the aftermath of Dizzypocalypse, Rin Penrose is once again up to no good, threatening to reveal the *very real* personal information of Idol EN Gen 2:

hahaha shes so funny bros

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Choice wahmen tears tonight

OG Fallout, Nice
VOD gang hours, sigh

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Archive

Layout of the vendor hall at OffKai. Phase snagged themselves a big, fancy space, as did Idol and Kawa.

When did PC become an OffKai sponsor? That must have cost a decent amount of cash.
Was it because Aviel sponsored?

Originally I thought they just paid for a bigger space.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Now you know the disappointment I felt when it was revealed that Dizzy is, not only a woman (gross but forgivable), but she also dyes her hair, wears makeup, and posses for Instagram pics.

And if that wasn't bad enough...

@NolanCrush likes her. The only way she could be redeemed is if she picks up some super masculine hobbies like gun collecting or classic car renovations.
I see a pattern here with your hate of women and you not being able to not talk about the proctor. Anything you want to let us know?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I finally finished my second meme, where's that "shiina getting choked" image when I need it :annoyedpippa: form has 10mb limit on submission, had to reencode like 5 times trying to get a video that wasn't ass. I know you're Fujo Shiina but why you gotta fuck me like that? Oh well, it's over.

:smugselen:.....interesting
If I cared enough, I had an idea of making a meme that was a play on this Simpson's scene but for shitty memes:

And it would end with me having a box full of Star Wars BL, Colress doujinshi, and Fat Bastard NTR Doujinshi getting awarded the winner. Anyone here feel free to take that one I guess.

lvl8

Archive

Good news for @The Proctor

Archive

Layout of the vendor hall at OffKai. Phase snagged themselves a big, fancy space, as did Idol and Kawa.

From the layout looks like Phase and Kawa took over the restrooms.

yeah me

dirty grey in chat

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

She's actually doing it.
I'm not going to see her for months now. :urtearingmeapart:

kuruki

화면 캡처 2023-06-06 123524.png

For Seldea fans out there, she will be taking a week break as her cat, whom she has been with for 11 years passed away early this morning.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Archive

Good news for @The Proctor

Archive

One of the girls mentioned that they had big things coming for offkai and I guess they weren't kidding. I like to compare idol and phase when it comes to grow and I always find hilarious how phase's grow seems more legit than the jew corp steamrolling everything with money. Fishman has done the convention circuit for a while and I guess it pays off enough to be able to sponsor a con now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom