"I'M NOT OKAY!"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Why would they let her stream without mods?
None of the invaders have their own dedicated mods, not even people who used to be around on their old identities got asked to come in.
They're stuck with Xalamon sadly, and the other Phase moderators like Blank and Green that sometimes show up.
I do wonder when they will start doing mod applications again. But just remember, they force you to make a new account whilst Xalamon stays as-is.

JMForte

None of the invaders have their own dedicated mods, not even people who used to be around on their old identities got asked to come in.
They're stuck with Xalamon sadly, and the other Phase moderators like Blank and Green that sometimes show up.
I do wonder when they will start doing mod applications again. But just remember, they force you to make a new account whilst Xalamon stays as-is.
They used to not do new accounts but they do it now probably because of fear of being called out for favoritism. If you pay attention to some of the new mods and have paid attention to community members it isn't that hard to figure out who they are.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
OcuckMori back up to his old tricks. Not giving it a watch and not going to give him the decency of a link.

1685992930650.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Mozu news, she's going to be leaving Norway soon to return to the great United States of America. This is the reason why that experiment ASMR stream has been getting delayed.

Maybe they should use Italian names. Italians are anime right

also

Nigga what, Ken you :WHORE!!!:

Idk if this is unicornish of me but I don't think I've enjoyed a single one of these male collab streams, the people she chooses are all varying degrees of boring or retarded, this latest one most of all. If she could get Vesper or Bettel, though, that'd be premium content.

>what EN vtubers do you watch dude
>Ah yeah recently started watching this girl called Caroline Johnson
Obviously if you choose the most boring whitebread name out there it sounds retarded but if you think a little outside the box they could be pretty catchy. Musicians do it all the time. You don't need to speak some crazy mountain guru language to have something marketable, "Johnny Cash" works just fine.

Why was she in Norway in the first place? Is that where she's from?
She has family there and was staying with them.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

:ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek::ironmousekek:
Edit: For the newfags who might not know what she is parodying

Which itself is a parody of this:

themanimthehills

Mozu news, she's going to be leaving Norway soon to return to the great United States of America. This is the reason why that experiment ASMR stream has been getting delayed.
Why was she in Norway in the first place? Is that where she's from?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Hear me out: Airi's Dog-ma.
That's funny I'll take that into consideration I've also been suggested

Pastor of Pon
Pastor of the PonWolf
Prophet of the PonWolf
At least upload high quality version from catbox.
That was from here and it was fine but YouTube butchered the quality after I edited it into a short idk why it happened
It was edited from this

Stunned But Dumb

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Ah yeah I can't wait for HoloEN3's talents; Angela Brantford, Joanna Smith, Emily Levinstein, Charlene Morrison and Hannah Georges.

I dunno this Agnes Kwon lady has some pretty comfy vibes. She sounds like she's probably mid-late 50's, nice to see an elderly vtuber for once!

Vtuber naming conventions should stick to the gold standard that is the Gundam franchise

Bork Cry
Kacricon Cacooler
Jamitov Hymen
South Burning (サウスバニング)
Descartes Shaman
Bring Stabity
Zuchini Nicchini
Allelujah Haptism
Madchar Mucha
Keen Kiss

etc... you get the idea.

Y'all are missing out by not mining Quaker names for new talents...

17th- and 18th-century Quaker names.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
They should really hire a manager to in part deal with mod related stuff and stop leaning on Xalamon and discord circle jerk shenanigans for everything. They're ve outgrown this micky mouse modding and it's gotten a bad reputation.
Why would they let her stream without mods?
Someobody probably forgot to wake up to on time or was distracted in gay RP VR chat or something:mold1:
Going for the throat on that one.
I
I'd go for the Ballz but they don't have any :Vesper-UNHINGED:
t just remember, they force you to make a new account
A New account you say? How would my Oshi(s) ever notice me and feed me attention!
ohnomyidentity.PNG
Using multiple accounts.....:pathetic:
Now, what I think Remi should do is get in touch with the clipper so Remi can make use of the clipper and their work. If the clipper was agreeable, she could feature them on her youtube channel (like Lia features her two clippers on her Youtube channel page), and maybe post the videos on her twitter with links to the channel, and link the videos and clipper channel in posts on her youtube community tab.
Just re-tweeting the clip does a lot too, if their choir watches it, it gets views and then youtube can shovel it to potential new viewers.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Did Kiara shoot herself in the face?

Horo7618

No one in particular
Did Kiara shoot herself in the face?
Ame accidentally gave her the real gun not the airsoft one and now they're trying to patch up a hole in the studio.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Didn't see this posted yet, but Kiara and Ame are going to be shooting airsoft guns with hand-cams (and singing) in an hour or so:

EDIT: Sorry, its actually at 1PM PST.

starting now... an hr late

Missed the last singing stream so LET'S GOOOOO

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Tenma forgets to censor booba for 1 second, stream dies.:smugpipi:
Ame stream delay was 60 minutes. Dunno how many Marines that is.

EDIT: And now Youtube is dying.:urtearingmeapart:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Already over.

Edit: okay, back online, sorta, very bad connection

Negzana

I can't believe the ATF is offing Ame for threatening to shoot

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I can't believe the ATF is offing Ame for threatening to shoot
I hope they dont come to her house, Bubba is too precious to lose