"Yay, beating women!"Pipkin Pippa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I wonder how much input Fauna had, if any? We know she can write and act skits, from the HoloEN Halloween animated comics from last year. Her VA skill in the Hologra is not that surprising in hindsight.
She didn't mention it when she talked about the episode, yesterday, so probably not.

Horo7618

No one in particular
We're starting to run out of names. I have to follow two Ami's and two Lumi's now. It's getting confusing.
What if, and I know this is a radical idea, but hear me out: EN vtubers started using English names instead of Japanese ones?

Ensok

Early Adopter
What if, and I know this is a radical idea, but hear me out: EN vtubers started using English names instead of Japanese ones?
Like Doppio Dropscythe, Hex Haywire and Ver Vermillion?

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
But i dont wanna Oshi someone with Jane Doe as their name :pippasadl:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Horo7618

No one in particular

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Maybe they should use Italian names. Italians are anime right

also

Nigga what, Ken you :WHORE!!!:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Looking forward to this.

Short but sweet and straight to the point. Not many like that style of music but its kinda nice and straight ot the point of calling Twittards retards.

I think I will have to finish my second meme tomorrow :shiinastare:I wish they would have put out some Png of the new invaders before having a meme contest, it would make some things much smoother. They don't even have emotes yo use.

Clip tax: I don't think this one's getting on Phase weekly, Remi learns what people think about Discord Mods :SelenHAHAhere:I'd guess she already knows though...

And also...DOREMUS..... one of these things is not like the others:
View attachment 28955
Doremus.... why do Butter cookies watch so many more clips then you? Butter cookies are 10X better at watching thier Oshi then you
:pathetic:cunt punt Doremus over a fence! Flush Doremus heads in the toilet! Sceen cap Doremus being gay in the discord! Doremus......wtf

Going for the throat on that one.

To be fair no one outside of the US should know or care about most US presidents other than probably Trump and Obama.

View attachment 28965
An isopod that Jelly ate, shell and all.

Bone apple teat, guys.
Those things freak me out but at the same time i think they are pretty cool.

Had things to do so came late to the stream. Hes in a pretty good mood now. Same vibe as pikamee graduation announcement.
Guessing he signed up with a bigger agency or something. Maybe looking to appeal to a wider audience. While his numbers are big I dont think his income is that huge similar to how some of the HoloID girls struggled a bit to get superchats.

I'm solidly leaning towards it. Slow-burn drama like this is hard to keep track of in the main thread.
Maybe move my post with the TLDR transcript of her 3-hour voice clips.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Or we could have vtubers fight to the death for their names.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Guessing he signed up with a bigger agency or something. Maybe looking to appeal to a wider audience. While his numbers are big I dont think his income is that huge similar to how some of the HoloID girls struggled a bit to get superchats.
No. Basically he was told by the agency that the project that has him has been stopped, essentially cutting his contract despite him still active and more than capable to continue. He still accept it, but its clear that he's not happy about the decision.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I have no idea tbf. His company basically fired him and we probably wont know why. His stream got privated right as it ended so no way to watch it back except if someone saved it

kestraline

Early Adopter
Good point, wish youtube allowed everyone to go to their account page straight from chat.
If you install HyperChat there is a function to click their account to go to their channel.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
>what EN vtubers do you watch dude
>Ah yeah recently started watching this girl called Caroline Johnson

Honestly, they're unironically better off with whacky English names (eg; Doppio Dropscythe, Sonny Brisko, Pomu Rainpuff) than actual EN first/last names because they tend to be more memorable than a name that is probably the same as my elderly neighbor next door.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Gotta love my oshi, Nora Mullahan.

kestraline

Early Adopter
If you miss the old Lumi model, Maria is back on Twitch after an exams related break.

Ensok

Early Adopter
>what EN vtubers do you watch dude
>Ah yeah recently started watching this girl called Caroline Johnson

Honestly, they're unironically better off with whacky English names (eg; Doppio Dropscythe, Sonny Brisko, Pomu Rainpuff) than actual EN first/last names because they tend to be more memorable than a name that is probably the same as my elderly neighbor next door.
They need the "English JoJo naming convention to avoid copyright" thing going on. Like Sports Maximum, Thunder McQueen, Spicy Lady, Dan of Steel.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Like Doppio Dropscythe, Hex Haywire and Ver Vermillion?
Is it odd that I call the Dropscythe nigga Dopehead?
Also I'll never get over fucking Ver Vermillion. Like come the fuck on.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
They need the "English JoJo naming convention to avoid copyright" thing going on. Like Sports Maximum, Thunder McQueen, Spicy Lady, Dan of Steel.
Tanya Soprano
Robot
Sally Michaels
Alice
Henry Mariachi Sullivan

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
She uses the in browser discord? why? Shamefur dispray
it's still usful for trolling with alts. but also since discord decided to put on weight (added needless features) the browser version works better on low end pc's or pc's running a shit ton of programs that streamers use.
I feel like there's a wide gulf between me saying "I want to marry Dizzy" and fetish content
I think Thirstposting would be more accurate that aside screaming you want to marry some girl you barely know either means proctor really needs a green card or hes having a midlife crisis.
Given the e-thottery she engaged in somehow I’m not surprised by this. But hey if she ever reincarnates she’d fit right in with Vshowhoe :kaelalaugh:

….kind of a shame she is like this though. I enjoyed her streams, she was fun. So admittedly kind of hoping this statement is bullshit….then again she’s also an e-thot so who knows.
dispite what the common consensus is on vhoes all the claims i can find of in fighting (aside from froot) seem nothing but rumor i get we want the company to burn down but can we at least do so with minimal causalties then again they are really desperate for talent right now.
Gotta give EIEN credit, they tried to let her go gracefully. But with how much she was running her mouth afterwards, I didn't think she was being 100% truthful. As DelusionTree says, this screams "woman moment" like crazy. Looks like they were forced to put this bigger statement out because of how Menhara Riifu's been acting afterwards.
Rifu's a number whore what are the odd's shes only saying shit because it gives her more views which is the reason we all suspect she joined a corp to begin with tempt boosts are temp but they work if you can draw them out.
Did Idol Showdown just fall off the face of the earth? It was everywhere, then nothing.
this is what happens to all fighting games even street fighter and tekken fucking struggle to stay relevant your game has to be "good" your game has to constantly update with signifigant enough changes to keep attention and you can't linger in a state that makes the majority of your players unhappy (situations ice climbers in smash or Nu13 in GG)

it's fucking nutty the only games in recent memory that managed to linger on after launch are Power Rangers BFTG and DNF Duel even Samsho a fairly fondly remembered series died near instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom