"Do you look at people's feet to feel human again?"Tabby Ragtan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Speaking of black companies lets look at the last WACTOR member to debut:Introduction in Spanish

Introduction in English:

You need to have some serious kind of brain damage or be in a really hard situation in order to work for WACTOR after every drama

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sounds like @seth gonna love the ear-licking Dizzy ASMR who confirmed to be an actual girl :smugselen:. Time to get a new oshi @seth :smugselen:
Im 40 min into it as we speak. As an asmr connoisseur i just have 1 remark. DIZZY GET A REAL ASMR SETUP IF YOU WANNA DO ASMR STREAM THAT WAS ONE OF THE WORSE ASMR I EVER HEARD AND PLEAZE DROP THOSE MOUTH SOUNDS I WANT TO KILL MYSELF SO BAD RIGHT NOW ID RATHER GO BACK TO THAT TROON THAN HAVING TO LOOSE MY HEARING TO YOUR AMATEUR STREAM HOLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Im 40 min into it as we speak. As an asmr connoisseur i just have 1 remark. DIZZY GET A REAL ASMR SETUP IF YOU WANNA DO ASMR STREAM THAT WAS ONE OF THE WORSE ASMR I EVER HEARD AND PLEAZE DROP THOSE MOUTH SOUNDS I WANT TO KILL MYSELF SO BAD RIGHT NOW ID RATHER GO BACK TO THAT TROON THAN HAVING TO LOOSE MY HEARING TO YOUR AMATEUR STREAM HOLY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.
God I've been having a good stroke of luck lately. Shes is literally to bad at asmr to go full Yuko so i will consider this a w

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
continue making the mouth sounds so I can see this again.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I have begun a tabletop conversion project with her leading a vtuber space marine chapter based on:
65939odt5um71.jpg

Chapter master Gawr Guradon fashioned after Charcharadon leader Tyberos. Noir Vesper the chief librarian. Sakura Miko the shrine chaplain. I want more ideas before I chop up my 10th edition set I pre-ordered. Want Pippa and Tenma for sure, Magni, etc. The worst part is using GW parts since they won't let you to their tournaments using 3d printed parts/heads, and I want to irl shitpost with this.
As someone who's only dipped his toes into 40keks (I bought a battle patrol box before the last price hike) and only being aware of the community-wide autism through second hand, I wish you the best. I'm guessing this means no SoB head painted as Gura on an Astartes body, right?
The funniest part of that Digimon thumbnail is cant remeber WHICH Leomon death that one is.
I'd say either Tamers or Savers.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I just registered
People were praising Faunas acting in Hologra but you know who will rival and may even top her? Ouro (Dottovu) Kronii given her voice acting credits and whole voice acting channel not sure about Moom and Bae but Kronii is sure to wow
I think it's beelzemon's fisting through his back unless there are more impalement leomon deaths I forget
I'd say either Tamers or Savers.

Called it
Screenshot_20230604-225647-773.pngScreenshot_20230604-230157~2.png

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Chinchilla in 10 minutes!!!

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I just registered
People were praising Faunas acting in Hologra but you know who will rival and may even top her? Ouro (Dottovu) Kronii given her voice acting credits and whole voice acting channel not sure about Moom and Bae but Kronii is sure to wow
The monkey paw curls a finger and she does her Toad voice for the whole short. :smugselen:

Disappointment

As someone who's only dipped his toes into 40keks (I bought a battle patrol box before the last price hike) and only being aware of the community-wide autism through second hand, I wish you the best. I'm guessing this means no SoB head painted as Gura on an Astartes body, right?
Smart getting it before price hike. I absolutely hate the amount it goes up. Hard to get friends into it. Unless you build the models for them and provide them the goods for free :smugpipi:.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I thought this drama was already over.

Tl;dr: Riifu was disrespectful and unprofessional, breaking contract rules multiple times and spreading, by EIEN's words, false info on the company and their actions regarding Riifu. They won't share any more details, but have evidence necessary if the situation worsens.

After so many incredibly vague corporate statements that raise more questions than they answer, it is genuinely refreshing to have a timeline of events laid out in plain English like this.

...so when are we gonna get a statement like this about the chair?

I've thought for a while that Roza isn't fit for corpo streaming ever since she had a public emotionally-driven reaction to Yuri's termination, so resigning on good terms is probably the best possible outcome for her.

I haven't watched her streams and I've only ever seen her name pop up in relation to Twitter drama so forgive me if I'm missing the mark here, but there's something about the way she posts that gives off vtweeter energy, even in situations where I agree with her like during the "retard" discourse. Even the post-announcement tweets Murray posted earlier (archive) seem unnecessarily and pre-emptively antagonistic, when a simple "I'm gonna clear up misunderstandings" kind of post would have got the point across without picking a fight in the process. Going alone without a wrangler's only going to encourage this more, so she's gonna have to be careful not to have a woman moment about the wrong thing.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
A Phase Connect meme thread:

This is probably my favourite:
Fx0RmRzWAAEMq0d

Bonus meme:
This is Fine.png

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I've thought for a while that Roza isn't fit for corpo streaming ever since she had a public emotionally-driven reaction to Yuri's termination, so resigning on good terms is probably the best possibly outcome for her.

I haven't watched her streams and I've only ever seen her name pop up in relation to Twitter drama so forgive me if I'm missing the mark here, but there's something about the way she posts that gives off vtweeter energy, even in situations where I agree with her like during the "retard" discourse. Even the post-announcement tweets Murray posted earlier (archive) seem unnecessarily and pre-emptively antagonistic, when a simple "I'm gonna clear up misunderstandings" kind of post would have got the point across without picking a fight in the process. Going alone without a wrangler's only going to encourage this more, so she's gonna have to be careful not to have a woman moment about the wrong thing
I kinda agree I also seem to remember she is the one who sperged about Pippa's sexual harassment bit during the whole Flvr thing, saying joking it's not okay once it hurts one of her friends or something so I feel weird suddenly she is all about defending saying retard as just a word when she got angry previously at "just a joke"
I just registered

Called it
View attachment 28942View attachment 28944

Huh you are right for some reason I thought he had died in a similar way on adventure but no, I don't khow why I was sure he had died by getting impaled there too, but it's not even close.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
After so many incredibly vague corporate statements that raise more questions than they answer, it is genuinely refreshing to have a timeline of events laid out in plain English like this.

...so when are we gonna get a statement like this about the chair?

I've thought for a while that Roza isn't fit for corpo streaming ever since she had a public emotionally-driven reaction to Yuri's termination, so resigning on good terms is probably the best possibly outcome for her.

I haven't watched her streams and I've only ever seen her name pop up in relation to Twitter drama so forgive me if I'm missing the mark here, but there's something about the way she posts that gives off vtweeter energy, even in situations where I agree with her like during the "retard" discourse. Even the post-announcement tweets Murray posted earlier (archive) seem unnecessarily and pre-emptively antagonistic, when a simple "I'm gonna clear up misunderstandings" kind of post would have got the point across without picking a fight in the process. Going alone without a wrangler's only going to encourage this more, so she's gonna have to be careful not to have a woman moment about the wrong thing.
Roza was also in chat during the first FlaVR stream and was laughing along including at Kirsche's joke twitlonger. Then someone she's friends with got all upset at the twitlonger so Roza quickly changed her tune. I don't watch her streams and never personally interacted with her but that moment felt a little offputting to me. Maybe after the retard thing she's learned to just follow her own path.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Roza was also in chat during the first FlaVR stream and was laughing along including at Kirsche's joke twitlonger. Then someone she's friends with got all upset at the twitlonger so Roza quickly changed her tune. I don't watch her streams and never personally interacted with her but that moment felt a little offputting to me. Maybe after the retard thing she's learned to just follow her own path.
Roza values her friends more than a joke, hence the tune change.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Ah yes, Miri got quite furious about the whole thing. Roza values her friends more than a joke, hence the tune change.
"Muh friends" shit is cringe. Sometimes you need to tell your friends to man the fuck up.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Ah yes, Miri got quite furious about the whole thing. Roza values her friends more than a joke, hence the tune change.
Is this you Roza? Brand new account and two posts replying about Roza. You're looking mighty suspicious right now.
:smugina:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Is this you Roza? Brand new account and two posts replying about Roza. You're looking mighty suspicious right now.
:smugina:
At least they set an avatar to try and appear less like a lurker/suspicious lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom