"Alright! Let's do it fast! For sonic! 'I've been plucking mother pheasants my whole pheasant fucking lif... I'm a mother pheasant plucker, I pluck mother pheasants, I'm the most pleasant motherfucker... aaaugh noOOO!"Pomu Rainpuff

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOathbreakerTarvos

I'm not the snake. I just know of that interaction.

UberSoldat

Hope she'll be okay though, I know she's had some ongoing health issues for a while now. And she's doing the right thing by getting them looked at and treated. This is a hint for a certain other Phase streamer who lurks here.
Tenma is much more mentally stable than that certain Phase talent, and thus is a role model for that person

I don't see the fox being very yabe.
Occasionally she is

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Is this you Roza? Brand new account and two posts replying about Roza. You're looking mighty suspicious right now.
:smugina:
Time to add another chuuba to the asylum.

Hi roza!! You can promote yourself here whenever you start a stream no need to be shy !

TheOathbreakerTarvos

Tenma is much more mentally stable than that certain Phase talent, and thus is a role model for that person
I don't see the fox being very yabe. Her affinity for Kratos is cute. Does she still work a full time job besides streaming? That's admirable.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Time to add another chuuba to the asylum.

Hi roza!! You can promote yourself here whenever you start a stream no need to be shy !
to add. Pippa browsed kiwi farms on main, and look where she's now. Embrace who you are though that's clearly not an issue for you it seams.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
How hard are bulldozers to get in Bonglandistan? I'm suddenly interested in keeping an eye on the news over there. :shiinastare:
They never make anything new, so they don’t got any.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
BOYS !!!!! i was wondering why the fuck aqua is trending on twitter. She is coming back !!! She's playing apex in about 4 hours.

Will she attempt another push for masters as a solo in the easiest season of apex ever? :smugselen:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I just caught up on the Ame/Kiara 3d stream and god damn, muppet Ame is one of the greatest fucking things ever put into a vchuuba stream ever lmao

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I've thought for a while that Roza isn't fit for corpo streaming ever since she had a public emotionally-driven reaction to Yuri's termination, so resigning on good terms is probably the best possibly outcome for her.

I haven't watched her streams and I've only ever seen her name pop up in relation to Twitter drama so forgive me if I'm missing the mark here, but there's something about the way she posts that gives off vtweeter energy, even in situations where I agree with her like during the "retard" discourse. Even the post-announcement tweets Murray posted earlier (archive) seem unnecessarily and pre-emptively antagonistic, when a simple "I'm gonna clear up misunderstandings" kind of post would have got the point across without picking a fight in the process. Going alone without a wrangler's only going to encourage this more, so she's gonna have to be careful not to have a woman moment about the wrong thing.
Some people can't be wrangled. I really like Roza. She is fairly levelheaded and she likes to give her 2 cents about things whenever people start blowing shit out of proportion.

I think her biggest problem is that she probably feels like her community is too tight and comfortable and she doesn't want to grow more as that would probably alter things. That and she probably needs more marketing and exposure. Not sure if anyone from her community is here but try to clip her and spread her shit around. She has had some good moments but they won't do shit if no one knows about them. It's like that proverb about the tree falling and no one being there to hear it so it doesn't make a sound.

I am not the most knowledgeable person in this but if anyone wants to start clipping their oshi, feel free to let me know and I will try to help out by giving some tips when it comes to uploading shit on youtube. There is a reason why Idol is investing so much on clippers. The more shit you have out there the higher the chance you have of randos just stumbling upon you and deciding to sub/watch.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I haven't watched her streams and I've only ever seen her name pop up in relation to Twitter drama so forgive me if I'm missing the mark here, but there's something about the way she posts that gives off vtweeter energy, even in situations where I agree with her like during the "retard" discourse. Even the post-announcement tweets Murray posted earlier (archive) seem unnecessarily and pre-emptively antagonistic, when a simple "I'm gonna clear up misunderstandings" kind of post would have got the point across without picking a fight in the process.
Spic woman, being combative is their natural state of being. No matter how hard they try, they always revert back to it.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Man I wanted Lucid to fuck Roza over :urtearingmeapart:
My only consolation is that she will remain a barely 2 view and no other corpo will touch her retarded ass.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped
I would've taken Sana becoming the next Ayame instead of graduating in a heartbeat. Hell Namie is pretty much Ayame as it is!
I miss my Sana bros UUUUUU. At the very least, at least her PL Art account is still active so we can support her there :sanasmile:

Also can anyone TLDR the EIEN "Regarding Riifu Evergreen" post for me I'm fucking exhausted, need to sleep and can't be fucked reading all that right now

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Rie's and Rana's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【SPICY NOODLE KARAOKE】SPITTING FIRE... LITERALLY-piP7UlVcvQ0.jpg
Mega Link - Himemiya Rie - 【SPICY NOODLE KARAOKE】SPITTING FIRE... LITERALLY
VIDEO GAME Music! Nier Automata, Kingdom Hearts and more!  ❤️【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】-XFvEJFsmsrw.jpg
Mega Link - Rana Ianna - VIDEO GAME Music! Nier Automata, Kingdom Hearts and more! ❤️【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

smartestkidontheshortbus

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Zen Gunawan from the ID agency Maha5 will be graduating at the end of this month.

(English TL included, i'll archive later)

He might not be as well known to the outside ID's vtuber space, but he has at least collabed with several notable ID vtubers from both NijiEx-ID and HololiveID, so some folks mightve heard of him via clips or somethin'.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Zen Gunawan from the ID agency Maha5 will be graduating at the end of this month.

(English TL included, i'll archive later)

He might not be as well known to the outside ID's vtuber space, but he has at least collabed with several notable ID vtubers from both NijiEx-ID and HololiveID, so some folks mightve heard of him via clips or somethin'.

I was about to post this. Holostars ID? :cursedbae:
Also since i was archiving it anyways ill just post the archive and you can edit it to your post

Archive

20230605_041347.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom