"I don't think she'd get it. She's only watched Jurassic Park only recently. She doesn't understand the cultural significance of Chilean sea bass"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)

I see they removed the "embracing radical freedom of creative expression" line from their Twitter bio.
FxPXygxXsAATGjQ

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
After all this recent corpo drama, big and small, I'm hoping the long delay is HoloEN3 being announced is cus they're being super picky on who they select.. and not cus of a lack of talent. My worry is that all the good prospects have long since joined other agencies or are put off by the talk of Cover's tight rules and less talent freedom.
After those clips of La+ and Lui talking about their audition, saying they had to wait more than a year from getting accepted to debut I think the talents for EN3 are likely already locked on and just waiting for getting all clear too debut, whenever that would be.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
After those clips of La+ and Lui talking about their audition, saying they had to wait more than a year from getting accepted to debut I think the talents for EN3 are likely already locked on and just waiting for getting all clear too debut, whenever that would be.

Whenever is the most tactically viable timing, which has proven difficult because everyone's decided to start burning at the same time.

kestraline

Early Adopter
I thought this drama was already over.

So when is Eri going to make a statement about the Kiki chair yab? Considering it pretty much fucked the company a few weeks after Riifu getting canned.

At least lucid let Roza walk away with everything considering the rrat is they bought that model for her from HavenX, the other two didn't want to stick around.

Disappointment

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I will give you a latest Gundam Meme picture, Edit as you wish (This is the scene where the female main character use her gundam hand to smack a soldier in order to protect her bride, it appeared in G Witch from Mercury, Season 1 Episode 12)

View attachment 28918
When Kirsche rages and slams the ketchup packets on her desk.

I'm sure talents even in bigger corporations would jump ship at the chance to be in HoloEN3. I bet even the highest grossing nijisanji girls would at least triple their revenue from jumping ship. Though at the moment I don't think we've heard of anyone from a corpo graduating.

Personally I hope Nana Asteria gets in:

She would give Bae a new Aussie mate to hang out with. :painpeko:
And if she would tone down the "dge" (ending a lot of words in dge, like sadge) and let her voice fall closer to her natural voice I think she could be plenty successful. She has great singing chops and is plenty energetic and entertaining.

Nana is a super-talented singer. She is also a massive lovable dork and honestly, if she gets in EN3 that would be really nice.

Well at least they framed this one as a very positive amicable split

Roza should come out of this fine
Now where's my monkey reincarnation
After their dumb overreaction to someone posting something on Twitter, it seems like the best course of action. Seems that they did part on good terms after all going by some of the retweets. I'm actually amazed something went positive given how most of the vtuber corpo news seems to end up as a dumpster fire

1685941542293.png

So when is Eri going to make a statement about the Kiki chair yab? Considering it pretty much fucked the company a few weeks after Riifu getting canned.

At least lucid let Roza walk away with everything considering the rrat is they bought that model for her from HavenX, the other two didn't want to stick around.
From what I remember HavenX CEO was asking for a stupidly large amount of money for the models. They were nice models but the price was way too high to justify some 20-something college girl to fork out that amount of money for it. Roza had a slightly bigger community and following than the other two and she managed to scrape the funds to buy the character and channel.

Last edited:

jarpoks

Tamagotch AND Digimon? I believe she specifically targeting me:shiinastare:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Is this you?
1685929992011.png
The original was posted in this thread before but I don't have that on hand.

Murrayしないで only posts here and nowhere else. That intentionally vague answer aside I certainly agree with the sentiment.

lol, speaking of which…

Tl;dr: Riifu was disrespectful and unprofessional, breaking contract rules multiple times and spreading, by EIEN's words, false info on the company and their actions regarding Riifu. They won't share any more details, but have evidence necessary if the situation worsens.

I guess Sunday night is the appropriate times for these sorts of releases? At least these are appropriate uses of the format.

An interesting comparison can be made between these two cases. Riifu rode the EIEN rocket to the sky as that agency hit bigger success than anyone anticipated, but apparently couldn't act as a team player after multiple tries, has probably made herself unhirable, and will probably never see the same numbers as an indie. Meanwhile lucid has still been somewhat floundering as a whole and Roza was stuck in low 2view territory if I recall correctly, so she didn't have as much to lose by sticking to her guns with regards to the R-slur as Riifu did by sticking to her guns with regards to coomerbaiting. Also I think we can agree lucid comes out of this looking much worse than EIEN (could both of these companies please just capitalize their names normally?).

Is June going to be the next April?

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

And here's my last clip for today

She put up a waiting room to talk about it

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

Tamagotch AND Digimon? I believe she specifically targeting me:shiinastare:

The funniest part of that Digimon thumbnail is cant remeber WHICH Leomon death that one is.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

TheOathbreakerTarvos

And here's my last clip for today

Koa quit vtubing from what I hear.

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Im going to sperg more maybe in the Videogames thread but the game has a lot of problems and SF6 is having a launch better than 5 so... yeah
BTW here is my tier list :
View attachment 28928
There was also just a huge patch that changed a lot of stuff and rebalanced a lot of the characters. Now that characters the sweaty motherfuckers play aren't broken anymore, I bet many will move on, since that usually happens every time a fighting game is "fixed."

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
She put up a waiting room to talk about it

Looks like she intends to get a little spicy on this stream, but lucid won't be her main target.

rosa.png

In the meantime, let's check in with one of the soon-to-debut talents at the V4Mirai agency.

Thank you, Ms. Kadabura. Very cool.

God's Strongest Dragoon

If anything i honestly think the Zaion and the 2% pay drama reduced applications for Niji rather than Holo, the former came out looking more lax (no rules against fake sponsors, being able to shittalk games) than Niji if people digged enough
former = first of two options
latter = second of two options
Looks like she intends to get a little spicy on this stream, but lucid won't be her main target.

View attachment 28941

Odds on her saying "retard" to describe the twitter freaks?

VTuberThrow

Glad to see it looks like both Lucid and Roza feel the parting was on good terms. Props to Roza for not backing down.

wew

Male hag love!

Tl;dr: Riifu was disrespectful and unprofessional, breaking contract rules multiple times and spreading, by EIEN's words, false info on the company and their actions regarding Riifu. They won't share any more details, but have evidence necessary if the situation worsens.

This is what happens when you hire an onlyfans thot and it looks like she was the one to leak those discord logs lmao :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom