"Googoo-gaga, my skin is more yellow than yours!"Kobo Kanaeru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
1685924160483.png
Look at this shameful Opsec, Horsecord and Horseplace being exposed like that, smh

Sven

Has Pippa received her Nealtube 100K subs plaque yet?
That's one extra way of owning the nijijs.

I am not to sure about Pippa (But my guess is she received it). I only know tenma mentioned her 100k subs plate is on the way, and she will do an unboxing stream with her horse face

Edit: Added with evidences

Who knows? But she did get a second outfit and 3D without having to wait since 2019 :^)

Yes she got it, we heard news of it when Sleepy was off-collabing with her as she has very ceremonially unboxed it and dumped it on the floor.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Yeah, I opened Dizzy's stream to see what's going on, and all I hear are loud mouth noises, and I clicked back immediately. I can't do that kind of stuff... I'm sticking with Shiina's stream...

Topo Chico

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
No, I'm pretty sure she's just eating dinner, she just poured herself a drink

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
What MIC is she using? She just breathed so hard into the MIC it about went red

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'm pretty big on the ASMR stuff but even I'm not into this mukbang shit. Just touch my ears already Diz! :pikameefuck:

God's Strongest Dragoon

It's been 20 mins and I've barely been able to understand anything Dizzy has been saying. Between the constant mukbang noises and the "constant. slow. tempo. of. words. as. she. pro. nounces. things." Also her "pouring water" is being done in a way that it sounds like someone's taking a leak.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Don't mind me, just compiling covers of the song that has been stuck in my head for 2 weeks:

(Ollie's is the best)

(Matsuri's is second best)

Mash-up:

This song has rooted itself in my brain and I'm very okay with this:

• It's a short and easy 2 minutes.
  • The animation is simple but allows for a ton of variety so it never feels boring (Ollie having Haachama and Kaela in hers, Miko having Suisei and Holobirds etc)
  • It doesn't matter how good or bad you sing because the recorder part is a banger and will carry either way
I'm hoping it gets bigger and more Holos cover it. As long as it doesn't reach Phony levels of absurdity, I'm excited to see who else plans to cover it. While Miko's is my favorite so far, I gotta give it to Fubuki because she's the only one that links the other girls' covers in her description:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
It's been 20 mins and I've barely been able to understand anything Dizzy has been saying. Between the constant mukbang noises and the "constant. slow. tempo. of. words. as. she. pro. nounces. things." Also her "pouring water" is being done in a way that it sounds like someone's taking a leak.
The real content is going to arrive when she's reminded of this stream during her next stream and she dies of cringe

niggaphil

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah I might re-visite Dizzy ASMR sometime, right now it's not mixing well with Shiina, which is ASMR in it's own way.
>Shiina sings the Ultraman Taro song
:hololove:

themanimthehills

Yeah, I opened Dizzy's stream to see what's going on, and all I hear are loud mouth noises, and I clicked back immediately. I can't do that kind of stuff... I'm sticking with Shiina's stream...

No, I'm pretty sure she's just eating dinner, she just poured herself a drink

What MIC is she using? She just breathed so hard into the MIC it about went red

I'm pretty big on the ASMR stuff but even I'm not into this mukbang shit. Just touch my ears already Diz! :pikameefuck:

You're not doing a very good job of shilling Phase Connect. TVA might lose their sponsorship...

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Yeah I can't understand shit LOL. And its cursed but in a "oh shit she is gonna delete the VOD after this" and not as in "Wow, that was some crazy shit Katta" kind of way

At least some in chat are still trying to, "get into it"

1diz.png

EDIT: Like wot m8

Dizzy: "This might be the most *unintelligible word* I've been in a while"

Dizzy I gotsa kno what u just said to me

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
You're not doing a very good job of shilling Phase Connect. TVA might lose their sponsorship...
They're doing the anti-shill shilling, where you hear it's awful and say: "is it really that bad, I need to check it out." This is how Pippa sold the Phase Connect coffee.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Thinking further on the PC announcement tweet. Let's compare the original:

FxzdRmQakAAeP9k.png

OH JESUS CHRIST OH FUCK OH… oh… oh I guess it's not all that bad…

With this one I made in seventy hours in MS Paint:

sane-announcement.png

Black-and-white image with a big fat corpo logo, "serious" fonts, and formal and evasive speech, versus a colorful image, with large character artwork, playful fonts, and less formal but more straightforward text. Which one is more appropriate for the situation?

Just an idea on how to avoid giving fans heart attacks and fuel maybe one or two fewer rrats in the future. PC and any other corpo staff that might be reading this, please take this idea for free.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
no, this is very much what I'm here for, Dizzy is a dork (and I want to marry her)

God's Strongest Dragoon

no, this is very much what I'm here for, Dizzy is a dork (and I want to marry her)
Just because Proctor started thirstposting doesn't mean it's free game.

niggaphil

Just because Proctor started thirstposting doesn't mean it's free game.
I thought Proctor turned into awawawawawawawawawawawawa star knights after the Terraria stream? :Vesper-UNHINGED:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I thought Proctor turned into awawawawawawawawawawawawa star knights after the Terraria stream? :Vesper-UNHINGED:
he's currently two-timing Kirsche with June, so who could say?

(for legal purposes this is a joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom