"Ted Kaczynski, like, before he started murdering people, he had like a couple good ideas. He kinda lost me at the murdering part though"Juniper Heartstrings

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Prism's frog gorl plays da Pikmin.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Come on there's at least 4 people here that aren't ESL.
The depressing fact is there are more but all of us are too retarded to type our native language fluently.
Yeah I would guess a Mod got a scolding and maybe can't pick clips and the mods are sperging out on /vt trying to make it more about Azehara because they're buttmad.
Banning Azehara seems maybe like an attempt to save face..... but it seems like miss play: Either you saw phase weekly or you didn't, banning him just creates Streisand effect where everyone will talk about it and want to search up the clip. Not to mention I'm not sure they even banned people who posted the clip?

View attachment 28864View attachment 28865
There guys posted it and MODS didn't even bother to delete the posts. So if it's not an issue for it to be linked in the discord AND Azehara didn't post it in the Phase Weekly thread.... bad move. If your goal was to lessen "content that makes our streamer look bad" cutting him FREE (no incentive to listen now) and creating the Streisand effect......
Fish....:educateyourself:
CLIP TAX: I know some of you don't like her voice but Remilia Nephys is comedic GENIOUS! Remi tells a story of how Airi showed her a Slim that "looks like cum"... hilarious ensues!

how many people are gonna look into it to figure all that out rather then not care or side with the jannies?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
In these two shorts cotton candy wolf shows her lack of understanding of the male genitalia
In this one she says she learned that men can dip their sack in something to taste it

And in this one she has dick envy

Meanwhile on Sayu Twitter ft Rie and her Papa

Screenshot_20230604-160859.png
20230604_160854.jpg
Screenshot_20230604-160843-374.png
Screenshot_20230604-160825-205.png

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Quick update about the Recaps!

I'm currently up to date on the current one (was planning to release it on 3600, but have things to do), and I'm also working on the previous Recap. There will be a post with more info later.

Thank you all who contacted me!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Alright get ready Coomers. You have one hour to prepare yourself to see if you can outdo Kurt and get featured on the next Phase Weekly

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Alright get ready Coomers. You have one hour to prepare yourself to see if you can outdo Kurt and get featured on the next Phase Weekly

I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm an avid ASMR enjoyer but...it's Dizzy. This isn't going to be normal, is it?

themanimthehills

Kurt Cobain was in Phase Weekly!??!?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I meant to post this here but I messed up.

1685919677823-png.28867

Grabbed from shiina's current gunpla stream.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

you're probably getting some breakdown live that you don't know if its a bit or not. I don't fuck with asmr so this is a hard pass.Dizzy love though, I know you're reading it woman!!:shiinastare:

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick
1685920795949.png
I'm watching Pekora's playthrough of Stein's; Gate with the autotranslate on. It reminds me of that scene from Mars Attacks! where they are listening to the translation machine translating the Martian language and it's just a bunch of nonsense. I do get the gist of this though, since I know this Visual Novel practically by heart.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I for one think that Henri is not posting here because he is incapable to type a normal sentence without showing how much of a schizo he is.

He can't help himself to spout some shit from The hunchback, Evangelion or whatever shit he has badly read and misinterpreted lately.
Honestly, him being fucked up has prevented (hopefully) from carrying out some serious crime because he sounds like those guys that rape a woman and their defense is "She was asking for it when she blinked in my general direction".

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
The resident DIYer has an important reminder for us today

Archive

Last edited:

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Don't mind me, just compiling covers of the song that has been stuck in my head for 2 weeks:

(Ollie's is the best)

(Matsuri's is second best)

Mash-up:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
oh hell nah he's on TVA MC server?
No it's a ten year old video when he was a timmy.
Edit: and by "He" I just mean that guy in the chat, not saying it's "the Henri"

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Archive

Tenma just saying what we already figured, if only the Phase twitter could've said this in the first place.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Shiina's stream has devolved into talk of Guns, WW2 Machinery and Warhammer. If only I was 40 years younger

:pippasadl:

EDIT: Also looks like more raids are happening. Tenma threw her viewers at Dizzy. Looks like Phase Gen 1 is all Dicks out for Dizzy

dizzzzzz.png

EDIT 2: She's now live "headphones only" nah, I'm blaring this on my speakers alongside Mudvayne and Shiina. That's just how I roll

EDIT 3: On second thought I can't hear shit, but I was doing everything correctly

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

If it's not just an hour of her weird, gasping giggle I'm going to be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom