"I'm looking to be adopted by a different group would anyone like to accept me? Lazulight? Lazulight? I can sing diamond city lights?"Petra Gurin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
View attachment 28836

Did anyone know about this? Clock me if I'm late.
Give the Holo ID managers a raise or something. 200+ million person market all for Cover and the ID girls don't seem like they are going anywhere. Anya even showing up in Aki's live, no idols are forgotten.

UberSoldat

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
View attachment 28836

Did anyone know about this? Clock me if I'm late.
Siska was one of the four Niji ex-IDs in the mass graduation announcement in April. ZEA and Taka have had their graduation streams, so it's Siska and Amicia left.

One of her collabs in this remaining time was a League collab with Kaela and Kobo. I found this interesting because she and Kobo had a minor Twitter dust-up a year ago over banter that didn't land. From @Burnt Fish :
I'm almost hesitant to post this because I could see some idiots trying to tribalfag over this, but it genuinely made me laugh so I want to share it.

https://archive.ph/zxEBi

Archived tweet from Siska (indonesian Vtuber from Nijisanji) replying to a now deleted tweet from Kobo.
Basics of what happened was Kobo tweeted out in the morning "good morning from big Vtuber!" to which Siska responded "what's big Kobo? your head?" leading to Kobo just silently deleting her tweet.

I don't give 2 fucks about any possible "drama" so much as I just get a kick out of seeing someone get ego checked at that level.

Someone in the replies to the tweet managed to screenshot Kobo's tweet and put it in a video so that's there if folks want to be able to see Kobo's initial tweet.

But as someone rightly pointed out, not every interaction on Twitter is a declaration of war.

I didn't watch Siska before this. I'm curious about her self-assessed "messed up bahasa" in her letter. Is this like "wow, Miko's JP is improving", or did she actually live somewhere else and lose her grip on the language as a result?

Siska is now live with Risu, Zen Gunawan of MAHA5 and Elaine Celestia of ReMemories.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Fuuchan’s first public stream back

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Pippa if you're reading this, be sure to blame this website in your suicide note, we could use the traffic.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Re:AcT's Usuwa Suu pushed her singing stream back to midnight JST. Do listen if you have the chance.

Looks like this is a workaround for VSpo clipping (maybe), Beni reacting to her 3D clip so the song is not part of the stream.

Here's the 3D stream that can actually be clipped, Kisaragi Ren's

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Apparently people are still pissed at the KoMETA fiasco they now resorted to doxxing.

Archive

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Mamamori karaoke rebroadcast

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Apparently people are still pissed at the KoMETA fiasco they now resorted to doxxing.

Archive

Hate on who? The talents or the retarded manager and/or his cucked girlfriend?

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I didn't watch Siska before this. I'm curious about her self-assessed "messed up bahasa" in her letter. Is this like "wow, Miko's JP is improving", or did she actually live somewhere else and lose her grip on the language as a result?
It's more of a self-jab since sometimes you have Indos who actually flunked in their own language lesson at school (Especially those writing stuffs. Never got it right). She basically just half-joked that her bahasa indonesia's is getting rusty.

IMG_20230604_171752_1.jpg
Oh also, I found Ina and I gave her a gun.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Lumi is playing Warcraft 3 for Strategy Sunday. She just finished her Genshin daily shit during the first 20mins of the stream (so you VOD watchers can skip that). She finished the Destruction of Dalaran in the last stream and got a little bit into the Orc campaign, which she should be starting on today.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
It's more of a self-jab since sometimes you have Indos who actually flunked in their own language lesson at school (Especially those writing stuffs. Never got it right). She basically just half-joked that her bahasa indonesia's is getting rusty.

View attachment 28839
Oh also, I found Ina and I gave her a gun.
Moona stated she got higher marks in English courses than Indonesian.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Shiina's first encounter with/victory over the frog in Jedi Fallen Order.

It's funny, she had a harder time with other frog enemies later in the game, even though they're not as tough as this one.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Nikki is hosting a collab that also has John Vtuber in it

The other two are Iku Hoshifuri and Shiki Miyoshino

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Coco Kson accidentally calls Pikamee Henya Henya Pikamee

I am surprised at how some people manage to not fuck it up. Hell I called a friend's girlfriend by the ex's name 5 times in the same night and I barely knew any of them. Imagine "knowing" a vtuber for more than a year and then have her rebrand/rename.

If @Azehara was banned for that clip that's an egregious failure on whoever's in charge of picking the clips, not him. He just took a funny moment from a stream he watched and shared it like any other fan would; if they didn't want it on their own stream they should have vetted it out.
It's more because of the George Floyd edit. That said, I don't want this to somehow get turned and used against Dizzy. Its a 5-frame text that shows up in a 5 minute clip.

Oh, mouse got a new model

At this point, Mouse is funding Iron Vertex by herself.

I'm 99.9% sure she's talking about her former manager Tachibana/TCBNMusic. He was managing another talent after Mana but sometime last year went on a hiatus and has yet to resurface.

So what are the rrats for this? Rape? Pregnancy? He murdered her and hid the body?

I really hate vagueposting like this. Either come out and say what you mean or shut the fuck up.

Thats a really cute cat.

Hmm. I hope this story spreads far enough that other women in this field see it before they make the same mistake and live to regret it.

If she wants to leave her past behind strong enough, she should probably rebrand and not acknowledge "Lycan" anymore, though if streaming is a significant part of her income at this point that might be easier saidt han done.

As for the people here doing the "you get what you deserve" posts, it looks like she's already recognized her mistakes and is trying to recover from them, so you're just gloating at this point. Perhaps consider having a bit of sympathy instead.
I don't care about girls selling nudes online (at the same time I don't get why they call this "Sex Work". Calm your tits Stacey its not that deep). That said you have to be fully aware of the type of people you will attract by doing this. So far I know Cottontail and Yanabell do this where their vtubers accounts are linked to their IRL nsfw content and honestly its a pretty smart move as both contents can feed into each other. These girls are fully aware of what they are doing and are probably aware that their face is out there which can later lead to people wanting to fuck them over and harass them if they ever drop the lewd part. For Lycan. If she doesnt want the attention, she should "graduate" as a vtuber and get a new model + new branding + possibly include a voice changer/modifier so people dont link her to her NSFW stuff.

I agree that this week's show felt kind of empty without a cohost. I know that some people don't like it when the girls banter over the clips but that's part of the point of the show in my opinion. Hopefully starting next week she'll go back to having at least one rotating co-host, collab prohibitions be damned.

Oh, really? Do you know what the tag is supposed to mean? What are vtubers still watching?
THe cohost adds someone to banter with and laugh whenever reacting to the clips. THey often also go on tangents and it makes it more interesting. Would love to see her as a host and just pick up other members to react to things with.

Moona stated she got higher marks in English courses than Indonesian.
This is normal for ESL. I would write all of my college papers in english because the people grading it were less likely to pick up on any errors due to also being ESL.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Did they redact anything in the Phase Weekly after privating it? It's back up now but I didn't catch it live.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Nikki is hosting a collab that also has John Vtuber in it

The other two are Iku Hoshifuri and Shiki Miyoshino

I feel like it should go without saying that I did not, in fact, kill three girls live on stream

themanimthehills

This is normal for ESL. I would write all of my college papers in english because the people grading it were less likely to pick up on any errors due to also being ESL.
You're pretty good at English for being ESL. You should give Pippa some pointers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom